It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Tv:6 Nurses"Fired!"For NOT Taking The H1N1 Vaccine & Navy Pandemic Exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Mr. jones is exited here, he say things are really closing in.
He talks about 'Pandemic exorsize' and shows screen from the Army.Mil site..

Have a listen, if he's right, well, shtf soon ...

6 Nurses in New York were "Fired!" for not taking the H1N1 Vaccine.
prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks Chembreather. I'm on the ain't gonna take the shot list, I even
have medical reasons for refusing but I'm sure that wouldn't matter to
them. When this is declared Pandemic level 6 we are no longer under US
law. This is the important thing- at that point we are under United
Nations and World Health Organization law. Treaties signed with the
UN TRUMP US LAW. This is fact, I have checked it. Yet, all the treaties
we have signed with the UN have NOT been approved by Congress.
I never thought I'd say this but now is when I miss those hard right-
wingers like Jesse Helms and Orrin Hatch. Those guys were total
jerks but at least they stuck up for US national sovereignty.

We've been sold out to the beast on the east river. The UN IS the
New World Order - right there in our face for years masquerading
itself as a humanitarian enterprise while implementing control of
sovereign nations as signatories to these treaties. The one good
thing we have on our side is that the UN only has a standing army
of less than 150,000. Far from the number required to subdue the
entire US. We'll see what happens but for my part I willl defend
myself and family against any unwanted vaccinations. I would
hope everyone will do the same. That is unless you actually trust
our government and the UN.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I went to navy.mil and I didnt see anything that AJ is talking about.

I went to infowars and didnt see anything he is talking about........

HOAX!?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

I went to the Navy.Mil website and typed the title of the website Alex Jones had posted into the navy search erngine.

I found the page but it talks about the U.S. and it resources helping Panama in the event of a pandemic. Nothing about NY or the U.S.

Here's the LINK

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Thanks for supplying the link. This is another warning for me that AJ is FULL O CRAP! What the navy website says, and what AJ said, has nothing in common. AJ is a loon.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

I'm not so sure. I think alot of his topics are genuine.

My wife's a nurse (in NY) and I have been telling her about the whole issue of mandatory vaccinations and so on but she never has heard anything about it and she's a head nurse which is odd as they should be well informed.

I just returned home and my wife recieved a leter from her hospital and I was joking that it was the letter for mandatory vaccination. Turns out it is and it's definately true.

It says that it is required for continued employment, to receive the H1N1 vaccine and also the regular flu vaccine.

I will take a picture of the letter and post it by tommorrow as my camera is @ a friends house and not accesible until tomorrow.

[edit on 22/9/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My niece works at a hospital, and her boss brought up H1N1. Her boss asked "will you be taking the H1N1 Shot when it becomes available?" My niece said.."Absolutley not, I've heard too many bad things about that shot" Her boss then says.."If you don't take the shot, you'll be charged for the new uniforms that are on order"
In other words.. My niece gets 1 free hosp.uniform, but if she does not take the shot, they will make her pay for the uniform..I told her to turn in a complaint against her boss...
btw..she told her boss that was fine, she'll pay for the uniform..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Is she located in NY? If she is she will be losing more than just a uniform allowance.

These people are serious about pushing their agenda. They want this vaccine in people.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Is she located in NY? If she is she will be losing more than just a uniform allowance.

These people are serious about pushing their agenda. They want this vaccine in people.

She is in Ohio, and is not a nurse. I believe she fills medical carts for the nurses, in the hospital. She is employed by the hospital..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Rev, I am sorry to hear about your wife. Maybe look into a lawsuit?

I was suggesting AJ was full of crap on the story about the navy. I will keep checking back to view the letter if you upload it.

All the best!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if she ws a nurse or not (in NY) she would still be required to get it. Not sure about Ohio's requirements.

reply to post by Thumb

Thanks for the concern regarding my wife and I'm gonna do as much research as possible before mid october when they claim they have to have the vaccine. I'm gonna give my wife informative info to pass around to her friends and colleagues and see if some kind of class action lawsuit can be taken against this terrorist tactic being used to achieve their deceptive goals.

Re: The navy issue, Yeah it looks all good with the screenshot on the PC but has nothing to do with what AJ is/was talking about.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just thought I'd pass this along..We get automated recordings from our local public school. Today I recieved one stating:
"Tomorrow September 23, your household will recieve an automated message from the school in a CHILDS VOICE, discussing the H1N1 vaccine"
In a "Childs Voice"???? It is being distributed by our county health department..I'll let you all know what it says...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
IF this is in the wrong place please forgive me. It has to be said Here is something that comes to mind as being a 40 year private research into almost everything. I can't find a threat to post this and can't post my own, I'm a newbie here. it makes perfect sence to me.

I hate to tell you people, but the bible was actually an old paper of what actually happened way back when. It is also written to be read in reverse, meaning the book of Revelations should be interpreted as the begining and the Genisis as the end.
Realizing this, Satan tempted the human race with the tree of knowledge of both good an evil and God warned that, “eat of this fruit and so shall ye die.”
You don’t have to understand the everything of how we got where we are today, all’s you need to know is that if you eat of this fruit so shall ye die. The knowledge to make such a fruit is the very knowledge of everything good and evil, which VIOLATES being of one’s kind and two by two, and not reproducing with un-likes which is EXACTLY what GMO’s are. Eat of that fruit and so shall ye die. It may not be immediate and may take a decade to kill those that fail to understand, receive and obey, but they will die, as we enter the weeding out at alpha and omega times.
Good luck to all that understand and see you in a more perfect garden free of the weeds and pestilence created by very smart men that are very unwise. This is where the begining and end are one and the same and realizing that is very wise. Now choose. If this is right then what is going on now is the end times.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
theyre starting it;
looks like hospital workers are first in line for mandatory vaccinations;
next places where mandatory vaccinations will be are public schools; postal workers; and all government agencies;

this is an outrage;
and i also think that the nurses should try to sue;
even if they dont win, that will send a strong message to TPTB

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
My niece works at a hospital, and her boss brought up H1N1. Her boss asked "will you be taking the H1N1 Shot when it becomes available?" My niece said.."Absolutley not, I've heard too many bad things about that shot" Her boss then says.."If you don't take the shot, you'll be charged for the new uniforms that are on order"
In other words.. My niece gets 1 free hosp.uniform, but if she does not take the shot, they will make her pay for the uniform..I told her to turn in a complaint against her boss...
btw..she told her boss that was fine, she'll pay for the uniform..

Ah yea - pay for the uniform. I wonder if they are getting a kickback for everyone they inoculate? Paying for the uniform would be like the hospital getting paid for using one more inoculation. Just a thought - A weird one - perhaps.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hot Tip- This is happening in the Hospitals here in las vegas. They are requiring the nurses to take the vaccinne,. and if they DO NOT take it, then their jobs MAY BE on the line. I know this for FACT. I heard about this last week, but did not want to post anything about it because the person I heard it from is very close to me, and i did not want to mess with their jobs in any kinf of way. This is RIDICULOUS.

EDIT--The Vaccine I was talking about was the regular Flu Shots. They are making them take those(Or wear a mask)

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to the letter, It is neccessary to recieve the H1N1 and regular flu vaccine for continued employment... not just for this year but annualy.Not sure if I misunderstood the letter but that's my perception of it.

If the pic doesn't upload please let me know. I'm still a virgin.
(to adding pics, that is.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I'm sure the ACLU or someone will be right in the wings waiting for the opportunity. You can't just screw the entire medical field and expect to get away with it.

The only problem I have is the legality and suing. If they knew people were gonna uprise and get like the frankenstein mob with pitchforks and torches...They wouldn't ever try to pass such nonsense like this or the tarp & bailout bills and all the other crap they been raping us with.

new topics

top topics

join