It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for 9/11 Debunkers Re: Twin Towers' Destruction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Maybe we'll just do this one by one, and you can call out each of them, as either deluded, confused, lying, or suffering from false memory, each and every one, but there are just so many of them

He would do it though, that's what they do. It's really sad someone would pick apart a 9/11 survivor talking about hiding under a firetruck as if it's suddenly impossible, but won't turn the same criticism to a handful of government engineers who weren't even there that day, working with FEMA and NIST and already accused by fellow investigators of being corrupt and having conflicts of interest. The bias is so total and obvious, just let the ship go off and sink, Omega, and the rest of us will be fine afterward. Though I am looking forward to seeing a more comprehensive list of testimonies just for the hell of it.

Btw, here is one of those impossible firetrucks, that could never save you from falling debris:

Notice how the back of it was crushed by something heavy falling on it, that would not doubt kill or at least seriously injure a person.

Another partially smashed firetruck that could have saved anyone under it (though maybe not DIRECTLY under the smashed part) :

I can just imagine having to go through an experience like that, just to have some armchair "debunker" pick apart the whole thing as if it's impossible, or make up contradictions where there never were any. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

The whole building was PULVERIZED before it even hit the ground, there weren't any pancakes and no "pancake collapse", and when or I should say IF you actually WATCH the videos of destruction, that is plainly obvious. In other words if he got a sufficient distance away, sure he could save himself by diving under a fire truck, why not?

Are you saying, that he's a fake planted or inserted by the 9/11 truth movement..?

You think we WANT this shiit to be true?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I think you are intentionally misunderstanding me now. You claimed he ran out of the building and hide under a firetruck to escape the falling debris from the North Tower. To which I responded that was simply not possible as the weight and the momentum from said weight would not have left a space in which he could survive under a firetruck. And pulverized you say? What's this then?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0429ddbff13b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

He was more than just a survivor, he was an absolute HERO, who's selfless efforts probably saved 100's of lives, and if he wasn't sent back down and told to get out by the firefighter he was with, he would have been in there continuing to do whatever he could when the buildings were destroyed. It is kind of miraculous that he got out alive, but not at all impossible.

He's shown a lot of courage since as well, starting with his rebuff to the powers that be who wanted to leverage off him some political capital, but I suppose that would have required that he change his tune and leave out his first hand testimony of the explosions..

We'll continue with this, and then maybe get into the history of how the myth was formed and vetted by the master mythmaker Zelikow.

Sigh.. it's just so horrific! I HATE doing this work ya know?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You should buy him a cape.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Minor remains of the small amount that wasn't pulverized during the explosive destruction of the building, a 110 story building.

And I offer William Rodrigues himself as evidence that he didn't get pancaked.

I hope you release that you are now becoming a reverse conspiracy theorist in defence of the OS..

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And funny that the only person that was on scene that proclaims him a hero is himself.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Circular logic? His claim is true because he is not dead and thusly not lying?????

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I just posted photos that totally debunk the idea that hiding under firetrucks could not have saved someone.

Watcher, you are obviously a very unhappy person and enjoy being a grievance to people you don't even know on internet forums. I think it's safe to say no one here is going to take your opinion seriously, at least no one that doesn't already agree with whatever you are saying. No one else is going to be impressed; you are too much like every other adolescent that feels like they have something to prove to the world.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
And funny that the only person that was on scene that proclaims him a hero is himself.

Now you're just making crap up as you please. If you had bothered looking up much about the whole incident, you'd know he has a number of co-workers that have given their names and are ready to verify his story.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yet neither shows them with a load actually on them. Just afterwards without even giving their location in relation to the collapse. And I see you once again think you know me. Funny how each time you lapse into that it's a different story every time.
Not that I am paying much attention to you either way.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Then there is firetrucks like this that it's fairly obvious from the view of the back part this truck had it's buttom touching the ground.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/835f683db474.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And seriously you two, thank you for confirming my theory about this thread. With this constant sermonizing about how I am just this and doing this with just a mention here and there of the information in which I provided. And Omega, you agreed to bring forward information about particular facet of the information, am I correct in assuming you have abandoned it in favor of telling me I just won't accept anything no way no how?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Not that I am paying much attention to you either way.

And this is the crux of the problem. Maybe try and pay attention?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A Friendly Reminder

Please be considerate and respectful of other members.

It is always a good idea to discuss the post and not the poster.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Making things up? How do you see that "it is clearly touching the ground"?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

It's on a long flat bed in that picture.. It was being moved when the photo was taken. The back part I was refering to was unfortunately cut off in the putting it on the site. It's in my media on the media portal though.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[edit on 1-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

To him, how about no? I have my reasons and as the mod pointed out it's against T&C.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

To him, how about no?

So, you would rather go "nah, nah, nah, can't hear you" instead of actually thinking about the other side? Very telling IMO.

I have my reasons and as the mod pointed out it's against T&C.

It's against the T&C's to actually listen to what someone is saying? When did ATS become Nazi-ish?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join