It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You do if You Where Quarantined?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hypothetically speaking , what would you do if your town, house, or school, was quarantined? What you try to escape, what you find loved ones, ect.? There will be many quarantines, and you are going to have to decide what to do.

I have already decided with my friends that we will all meet in the school library and read, until the quarantine is lifted.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I will not be quarantined!
I have too many outs and enough room between me and anyone approaching my land to get out!
If my deteral methods don't scare them away 1st

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Hypothetically speaking , what would you do if your town, house, or school, was quarantined? What you try to escape, what you find loved ones, ect.? There will be many quarantines, and you are going to have to decide what to do.

I have already decided with my friends that we will all meet in the school library and read, until the quarantine is lifted.

I'd teach you to spell first and foremost, then some grammar and finish off by indicating that your title should not begin with all capital letters.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I second that! I will not be quarantined. It won't happen. I may be killed, but not quarantined!

I advise people with legal and registered weapons, to begin buying unregistered ones from your friends or the classifieds, and hide them outside of your house!

I fear that the thing that would get me quarantined, would be my weapons registration, and my picture in the paper from the tea party, and my membership on this site!!

Therefore, I will willingly give them all the guns that they know about!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Is there a lot of food and water at your library? I don't think you'll be able to stay there.

I could stay in my apartment. I have some food in storage. But I really would not want to go to a camp. What would happen to my cat? She would die. I doubt they would let me take her with me. Just in case though, I have her food in a sealed container and a portable litter box for her.

Plus, I would worry what would happen to those of us who go to camps.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Request assistance from the "HIGH ARCH ANGLES" Letting them know and await THE RELEASE OF THE LOCUST ON MY CAPTURES and see how they feel 1c they realize ITS WAY BIGGER THEN THEM WAY BIGGER and has always been. 1c the "mega quake" begins Yellowstone and all her sisters will begin the WORMWOOD DECENSION and they our captures will run and hide in the witlle DUMBS unknowing what is beneath their feet. They need to just tell the world what is happining and quit acting like we are too scared to know we are under ATTACK.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would probably get around to learning to play backgammon, finally. Been meaning to do that for a long time.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i would just sit and meditate in the corner, and bide my time. or set up my own base of operations like in hogans hero's. lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'd teach you to spell first and foremost, then some grammar and finish off by indicating that your title should not begin with all capital letters.

Did it ever occur to you that english might not be this member's
native language?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Did it ever occur to you that english might not be this member's
native language?

No and i don't see why it should have.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have to assume that this quarantine would be part of disease control? That's the only context that I can see.

If it was just me, I'd start on that novel that I've been putting off.

If it was the town that I'm in, I have about a years worth of chores that need to be taken care of and then I'd start on that novel that I've been putting off.

I can amuse myself for quite some period of time.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would try and do my best to reduce the effectiveness of the quarantined area.
maybe organise a small group to help people escape if they wanted to go and to help people who are too scared to leave.

However if i had only myself to help with this i would still be doing the same thing. to the best of my ability.

Thats if its a school,town, county or country.

hope my gramma adequate.

top topics

join