It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas Next Top Model tries to spread the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I found this quite interesting.

My wife loves the show and commented on one of the girls. I managed to find a link on youtube for it.

Monique talking about the Rockefellers and the truth about Pearl Harbour. Not suprsingly, she didn't make the final 13. She didn't even make the final 21.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21/9/2009 by davidifty]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't watch the shows.
But i'm sure as hell glad not everyone is stupid, and especially the hot ones....

I got to start finding those!

Too bad she didn't make it though, I have to side with my side though as racist as it sounds, but it was discreminatory. There it's done the racism is done phew.

But from the links provided, her poses weren't bad either!

Love to hear that she had lots of insults from others specifically on her ideas!

Good ole america
(sarcasm there)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Trouble with shows like that they want people who are 'eye candy' only, to have a brain and to have reasonable logic is a no no.
If she had said something alongs the lines of " The Powers That be , want to control your lives and kill off millions are cool , they like puppies and fluffy kittens too" followed by a little giggle would have got her voted through to the next round.

For people who believe the truth, hide it until your in a position to finally express it to the mases, don't go in all buffed up and shout it from the first minute, do what TPTB do, bide your time until your in the prime place to get yourself heard.
Get yourself into the final then go for the jugular.......

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Get yourself into the final then go for the jugular.......

Well said.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
WTF?? Was that professor barnsworth walking the catwalk in the last few seconds of the first movie?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
WTF?? Was that professor barnsworth walking the catwalk in the last few seconds of the first movie?

Could you possibly mean Professor Farnsworth from Futurama? If not I don't mean to disrupt the thread.

As someone said earlier, better to go all the way and THEN spill the beans, but not everyone makes it that far, maybe she did it when she felt she could go no further.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
[PROS]
Having one model (in the history of the show) talk breifly about a couple real topics.

[CONS]
- Influencing millions of girls to not only be materialistic, but have a warped view of personal beauty.
- Further degradation of the self confidence of millions of young women.
- Influence girls that having a completely USELESS professions like "MODELING", is a good thing.

YAY LETS ALL PRAISE AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!

Tell your wife to get a hobby.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Models is probably the wrong group of people to talk to about this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good for her. And good for us.
Someone on a reality show talking about what's really going on.
Priceless!

top topics

join