It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amendment to my WTC 6 thread..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Also related to basement/lobby explosions in WTC1, here is an animation of live news footage where you can clearly see smoke rising from the bases of the buildings:

The following video shows the likely source of the smoke at the base of the towers:

This does not discount the lobby/basement explosions that took place. Only that the likely source of the smoke is not what we thought it was.

** Edit to add** I only use the above video as an example to show what the likely source of the smoke was. The rest of the video is just biased rubbish from an unresearched and/or denial disordered person.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

I totally 100% agree. There were no missiles used at the WTC.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by bsbray11
Also related to basement/lobby explosions in WTC1, here is an animation of live news footage where you can clearly see smoke rising from the bases of the buildings:

The following video shows the likely source of the smoke at the base of the towers:

This does not discount the lobby/basement explosions that took place. Only that the likely source of the smoke is not what we thought it was.

** Edit to add** I only use the above video as an example to show what the likely source of the smoke was. The rest of the video is just biased rubbish from an unresearched and/or denial disordered person.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by _BoneZ_]

That's good work. I think the OP's question on the hole on the roof of WTC-6 was a valid one. Why isn't whatever caused that hole inside the building? I thought that was a good question personally, but it could be that the picture doesn't show enough.

The smoke rising from below probably does have a good explanation, however, like you said this in no way discounts the explosions in the basement.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That is ONE source of smoke, but there was other smoke coming directly out of the lobby, and the fact that an explosion rocked the lobby is completely undeniable in the face of so much evidence, photos, the Naudet footage, police and employee testimony, etc. A WTC employee named Mike Pecoraro testified specifically to a large blast event that folded a 300lb steel and concrete door up like a piece of foil, as he put it, and that also resulted in a basement floor filling up with white smoke and smelling like kerosene, that he believed to have been coming from the underground parking garage. My guess would be that cars were also burning on the parking garage level from a blast that occurred there.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As stated by John (is this the latest shill name btw?, seems a few Johns here) I apparently debunked myself, as two objects were clearly seen exiting WTC2 which of course was purely unplanned, the perps had to quickly cover this by..

1). Saying it was plane parts.

2). Find some respective plane parts (landing gear and engines are good here).

3). Planting said evidence in perspective with the trajectory lines.

Being a rush job, they really did fail with this, let`s take a look at what they managed to scrape up shall we.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5992e4c8433.jpg[/atsimg]

and.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b42db99e7c43.jpg[/atsimg]

There were two huge explosions to cover nearly at an identical time of impact two, and judging by the perps reaction to objects clearly seen exiting WTC2, that is what caused them, I posted a picture earlier in this thread clearly showing a huge hole in WTC6 pre WTC2 collapse, so it was not down to debris that it collapsed, in all 10 storeys and amazingly 10 storeys worth of debris, and 10 storeys worth of well 10 storeys, have all managed to completely disappear from the crater.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Seventh]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join