It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An amendment to my WTC 6 thread..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think the whole point re:- WTC6 and explosions after 2nd plane impact confused people, because it looked exactly like the debris induced scene when WTC2 collapsed.

I done a bit more research on WTC6 and WTC5 for the sheer outrageousness that is Bush science, here we have two huge craters that have been caused by falling debris, that are uhm empty, how the hell does that work
, anyway`s after a few hours research I arrived at this analysis....

The people who witnessed the explosions of WTC5 and WTC6 got confused with the debris from WTC2, hence their whole argument regarding the time, it was indeed just after impact two, and here are the causes.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30f7af131474.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7ad250c471f.jpg[/atsimg]

Now it`s a well known fact that the Jet had to bank to re-align it`s flight path just before impact, in doing so it was off centre, thus missing most of the centre core, I do believe bunker buster missiles can be set to explode when they have penetrated a certain amount of layers, also what are the odds of going through the gaps between the steels?, thus missing an impact layer as such.

An impossible scenario, how can something that allegedly caused this damage, not be in the hole it caused?......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8482912d164.jpg[/atsimg]

A plan of the WTC, with rough trajectory of the two objects exiting the North face of the South Tower......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d974469e40ae.jpg[/atsimg]

When the people saw the explosions that caused these to the extent of all 8 stories above ground and two below, it is hardly surprising they misinterpreted it for the debris flow from WTC2.

So my original thread stands, just used the wrong evidence

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh forgot to add, that day a mysterious jet was seen many times, we also have a heat flash from both impacts around the nose cone areas a millisecond before impact, some form of targeting for the missiles like heat seeking etc, so they enter in exactly the correct place, fired from the mysterious jet.

People thought they saw a plane, some said missiles, you are both correct, you saw both.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Show me a video of missiles falling out of the tower.

Here is a video showing nearly every video of the plane impact to help you.

www.youtube.com...

Point out the missiles to me, because I don't see anything substantial coming out of the other side of the building other than the plane engine, and that didn't hit WTC 5 or 6.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

www.youtube.com...

Point out the missiles to me, because I don't see anything substantial coming out of the other side of the building other than the plane engine, and that didn't hit WTC 5 or 6.

Watch any video through VirtualDub and you will see them, also the shadows they cast.

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

One of the many wonders of VirtualDub, how many knew that all four sides of WTC1 released explosions.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/487c31c0a102.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

www.youtube.com...

Watch any video through VirtualDub and you will see them, also the shadows they cast.

There is a 100MB high res file you can download that is linked next to the YouTube video.
Point out where the missiles are in all of those clips.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Another little-known fact about WTC6, was that its exterior was scorched, apparently by the same fireball that erupted out of WTC1's lobby that shattered its windows, knocked down ceiling tiles and burned the skin off of people in the way.

Here is a pre-9/11 photo of WTC6:

You can see it in the corner again, now discolored, here while WTC2 is just collapsing:

I had access to better photos of this, but they're no longer hosted, but I'm sure we can still find them.

Also related to basement/lobby explosions in WTC1, here is an animation of live news footage where you can clearly see smoke rising from the bases of the buildings:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Great pictures bsb, just d/l a few videos atm.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

we also have a heat flash from both impacts around the nose cone areas a millisecond before impact

The flashes as the noses touched the towers were the forward oxygen tanks igniting. Weedwhacker, being a pilot, posted the layout of a jetliner and showed where the forward oxygen tank is and the flash comes from the exact location of the forward oxygen tank.

As far as the smoke rising from the bases, it has been determined to be from a car fire across the street from the towers. I'll have to find the images if anyone cares that much about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Those flashes appear just before impacts bud.

P.S.

Just copy pasted from a video i`m compressing atm, it`s the 1st frame that flash appears in VirtualDub and it is quite clear....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/093acc7f0da2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here`s 1st video, need the North face point of view, but you can definitely see smoke trails in this one, pay particular attention to the top object....

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Here`s 1st video, need the North face point of view, but you can definitely see smoke trails in this one, pay particular attention to the top object....

I see nothing falling at the angle needed to hit WTC5 & 6, i can see the engine with the trail of smoke behind it, but we know that landed much further away.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

So if I reveal x2 objects with the perfect trajectory, you are happy?

Cant get any more proof than that tbh.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
For the one on the right to heading at the correct angle to hit the roof of WTC 6 it would need to land near the base of WTC1.

You can see in your video that those objects are clearly going nowhere near the base of the towers. They are flying well over a block away.

This diagram shows you exactly where they landed.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Those flashes appear just before impacts bud.

Sorry, that is not correct. The following image shows several different angles of the flash and notice that the nose is already in the building:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aea17f07c17e.jpg[/atsimg]

The flash is in the exact location of the forward oxygen tank. If you absolutely need to see an image of where the tank is located, I'll U2U Weedwhacker and ask him to post that image here.

What you're pointing out is some sort of reflection or something, because the flashes are alot brighter than whatever you're circling in your image.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

Then what caused this to WTC6?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I see nothing falling at the angle needed to hit WTC5 & 6

Nothing from the second plane hit WTC 6. But there were many fiery and smoking objects that came falling down some 70+ stories onto WTC 5. Check out this map of the area:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66f5078bed3a.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice that WTC 5 is directly across from WTC 2. Also, take note to the very right of WTC 5 is the Millenium Hotel. Now look at the next image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37ed35119fa9.gif[/atsimg]

The shiny dark building on the very lower-right of the above image is the Millenium Hotel. Notice the many pieces of smoking and fiery debris falling down directly behind the hotel? What's behind the hotel? WTC 5.

You can clearly see the few pieces of debris that made it blocks away, but the majority fell down onto WTC 5.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What are we supposed to be looking at in that video Seventh?

And can you stop posting videos that are only 5-10 seconds long, i know you probably just discovered video editing, but doing that gives the impression that you are trying to hide something, even if that is not what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Have you watched the nose cone flash through VirtualDub yet?, I am seeing 30 frames each second, and what I circled is the beginning of the flash, but anyway that is not the main topic here, I have just posted x2 objects heading in the direction and caused the explosion in the very small clip I just posted.

Anyway`s bed time here nn bud

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What are we supposed to be looking at in that video Seventh?

And can you stop posting videos that are only 5-10 seconds long, i know you probably just discovered video editing, but doing that gives the impression that you are trying to hide something, even if that is not what you are doing.

If everyone used that software I wouldn`t have to keep clipping, batching at a reduced fps, compressing, and file converting, I have nothing to hide, every one of those clips can be looked at by anyone.

P.S. All these clips come from that video you asked me to d/l.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I know small sections of debris of plane and parts of WTC 2 hit the roof of WTC 5. The diagram I posted shows you where parts of the fuselage were found on the roof of WTC 5.

But Seventh is claiming missiles flew out of the building intact, and blew holes in WTC 5 & 6.

And I think his evidence he gave which was just the engine and the landing gear flying out of the tower debunked his own theory.

WTC 5 and 6 had holes knocked through them by falling debris from WTC 1 collapsing, nothing else did that damage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join