It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoD in bid for alien tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A report from the Times Online website states that the Ministry of Defence ordered an investigation whether Alien spaceship technology could be exploited for the use of the RAF.

Nick Pope, who has written on UFOs and was a colleague of the officer at the MoD, confirmed the book’s account: “I remember him saying he believed there was evidence of an exotic propulsion system and the bottom line was that if they had it, we sure as hell wanted it.” Pope would not disclose the man’s name

The officer wrote that while most of the phenomena would have rational explanations, “if the sightings are of devices not of this earth then their purpose needs to be established as a matter of priority”. He added: “There has been no apparently hostile intent and other possibilities are 1) military reconnaissance; 2) scientific; and 3) tourism.”

This is further confirmation that some parts of the British Military do believe that some UFO sightings are of Extraterrestrial origin and of defence significance

Times Online

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
These saucers have been in the news since the 50s.
I suspect President Truman brought in the saucer technology group to the US.
The UK does have saucer technology craft only because the lanterns just
might be a control event.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I see no reasons to believe aliens are hostile, as it's been said before, if the aliens are truly highly advanced... Then they would be beyond the trivial matter of war.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What's the MoD going to do with the reversed engineered ET technology.
Damage crops in circles.
Kill off some cattle now and then.
The MoD can't handle the technology.
There will never be a reveal of the technology any way.
The reason.
In the two words that a wise man once said: free energy.
There will always be the carrot dangled by the sources of chaos
to entice and drive up hopes.
Thus the MoD is playing into their hands to think they will get anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good stuff coming out of England lately....but will they fully disclose.

I also think that Nick Pope knows a lot more than we think

[edit on 21-9-2009 by lee63]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
What's the MoD going to do with the reversed engineered ET technology.
Damage crops in circles.
Kill off some cattle now and then.
The MoD can't handle the technology.
There will never be a reveal of the technology any way.
The reason.
In the two words that a wise man once said: free energy.
There will always be the carrot dangled by the sources of chaos
to entice and drive up hopes.
Thus the MoD is playing into their hands to think they will get anything.

Even though you didn't use "Tesla" or "Illuminati" in your post, it's still pretty clear you're trying hard to connect it to them somehow.

Not everything is connected to Tesla and the Illuminati. Please do ATS a favor and get that into your head. Every post you make is exactly the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lee63

Yeah, interesting stuff, but I honestly think they don't have much of anything to disclose. Most of the stuff they did concerning this subject was more along the lines of "what if" scenarios and what not. Not really based on cold hard facts, or a declaration of reality. More thought experiments, really I think.

If I was to assume aliens are visiting Earth on a semi-regular basis, I would also assume that they would be more than capable of disclosing themselves, and hiding themselves. So perhaps the governments of the world know little more abut this whole thing than you or I?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nice find my man! England has been very forth coming with their UFO files as of yet. I am not saying they don't have something of extreme significance to hide from the public, but I do honestly believe there really isn't much to go on. If aliens from other worlds have visited this planet, and I firmly believe they have at some point in the past, whether it be yesterday or 1 million years ago when the human species was just pond scum. Assuming I was a military officer, if I got my hands on an alien craft capable of traveling GOD knows how through the universe, something of that nature would be the holiest of holy grails in military tech. Project Bluebook here in the USA was a farce and a scam. I am embarressed of my government for launching such a crock of you know what into a very serious subject that even the government behind the very back scenes took very seriously. KEEP DIGGING my friend!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah Tesla
invented the UFO
and the
aliens back engineered
Tesla's
works
There i said it now nobody can, i will not name names.
On a higher note. I have heard this story before but nothing ever comes of it.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Your probably right...its just wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lee63

Wishful thinking , maybe , but there does seem to be a growing feeling that Governments around the world are moving towards forcing American disclosure by disclosing some of their own classified files .
50% of the Worlds population believes in the reality of UFOs [source UFO Evidence
With the advent of the internet the chances of the truth being released while Governments are still denying knowledge is great , and its a risk that politicians cant afford to take , if people discover their governments have been lying to them on such a important subject such as this it would undermine peoples trust in their leaders and cause global turmoil.

new topics

top topics

join