It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well, I guess those snow and crayola drawings weren't all that threatening after all. It seems that the all powerful illuminati is not as dangerous as we were told.

If someone totally misrepresents what is on a video, making claims that Paul and others said things that they didn't, I will post a reply and point that out. The same goes for when someone posts that people giving the well recognized "I Love You" sign, or the "hook em horns" sign, are really making satanist gestures. Sorry, I will not let such false claims go unchallenged. This is a public forum, and members here have a right to reply to posts. That is not harassment, bullying or stalking. That is free speech.

I have never posted a wish that any pidder be killed by being hit by a bus or any other way. I have never accused any pidder of being a paid agent, or double naught spy, or satanist, or child abuser as has been done to me and other PIA people. And I have not posted such friendly remarks like flatulent stench of your spineless soul like the PID side has done.

We reply to posts to point out the fallacy in the "evidence" or arguments being made.
edit on 6-1-2011 by edmond dantes because: of spelling and the fact that the ATS mods should be respected.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Since ad hominem is your way, I'll call you guys bullies and arseholes.

Is that better?

Not really - you're just talking abject nonsense and highlighting your hypocrisy.

Getsmart posts an ad hominem attack on Edmund, accusing him of being a stalker - simply because Edmond replies to his post - then getsmart ends with another insult:

Originally posted by Getsmart
Do you also stalk people physically, or just over the Internet? Thanks for illustrating the flatulent stench of your spineless soul.

Yet you chime in (as you regularly do with this same erroneous point) completely ignoring Getsmart's insults and accusing us of being "bullies" and "arseholes" who post "ad hominem" attacks.

Take a look back at this thread and you will see that Getsmart has posted numerous ridiculous accusations and attacks upon the character and motivations of the PIAers.

He has also insulted the integrity of the MODS.

Yet you are trying to paint the PIAers as the 'bad guys'. Seriously - give your head a wobble and stop talking crap.

This whole thread is nothing but an attack on Paul McCartney FFS!

We know what you think,

And we know what the PIDers think.

but give us the space to follow the premise of this hypothesis now

You have all the space you want. Nobody is stopping you posting about it. But if we wish to dispute and debunk the claims we will. This is a FREE, PUBLIC forum where people can express whatever opinion and point they want to.

If you want to read PID posts where PIAers are censored then you are in the wrong forum. Kindly take yourself off to PID Miss Him where you will be quite free to read all the various threads of ridiculous nonsense without any 'hinderence' to stuPIDity from PIAers.

as you just keep repeating yourselves ad infinitum

LOL. How many times has Getsmart rambled on about that centuries old dead dude who has no relevancy to Paul McCartney whatsoever?

Seems that in In 'aorAki World', PIDers never repeat themselves.

with personal abuse as well.

In 'aorAki World', the PIDers never insult and abuse other posters.

I guess you guys just can't be bothered doing any research into the periphery on mind control, shapping public opinion by popular culture, or anything to do with Laurel Canyon, the recurring Magical themes, the surrounding snippets of information here and there.

Being able to recognise Paul McCartney when you see him has got NOTHING to do with the above.

You guys are creeps and need to take a walk outside....preferably into a bus.

Hilarious - the poster unfairly complaining about "ad homein" attacks and insults - ends their post with......
....... an "ad homein" attack and an insult.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

......a small group of Trolls has turned into a bash fest.

Their motivation isn't truth, only heckling, insulting and preventing us from having our own bandwidth to discuss ideas they want to suppress.

They are only showing their colors and those interested will notice this and have their number down pat. I couldn't care less about the personal harassment but find it does considerably pollute the thread. I am more alarmed at ATS Moderators for tolerating such blatant group attacks in their premises than by the existence of such trolls which are quite frequent on the Internet.

.....and hires ill-mannered uneducated goons to harrass others on discussion boards

aorAki will not read the above - since in 'aorAki World', getsmart never posts insults and ad homein attacks on other posters.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Dakudo because: Getsmart never insults and posts ad homein attacks on other posters. This must be true because aorAki thinks so.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

but give us the space to follow the premise of this hypothesis now

You have all the space you want. Nobody is stopping you posting about it. But if we wish to dispute and debunk the claims we will. This is a FREE, PUBLIC forum where people can express whatever opinion and point they want to.

If you want to read PID posts where PIAers are censored then you are in the wrong forum. Kindly take yourself off to PID Miss Him where you will be quite free to read all the various threads of ridiculous nonsense without any 'hinderence' to stuPIDity from PIAers.

Masterpiece.

This is a public forum so GS and the other PID people are free to post any theories and "evidence" that they wish. There is no issue there, and no one should stop them from doing so. But, others are free to post responses challenging the theories and "evidence" and they should not be silenced.

There are places where the PID people can post their ideas without that pesky free speech getting in the way. Let me be nice and provide links to these forums:

60if.proboards.com...

invanddis.proboards.com...

only1rad.proboards.com...

This service brought to you by the Knights Of Macca.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

aorAki will not read the above - since in 'aorAki World', getsmart never posts insults and ad homein attacks on other posters.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Dakudo because: Getsmart never insults and posts ad homein attacks on other posters. This must be true because aorAki thinks so.

No, not at all. Everyone is chiming in with personal attacks so I thought it only fair to do the same.

Quoted from another thread because it's relevant:

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.
So what does it matter that some think us 'fools'? Does that change anything? Will it ever change that there are some out there making bucks selling the tabloids? What do you hope to accomplish? Who is the real fool? Those that speculate on interesting possibilities (which the whole UFO/Alien forum is anyway SPECULATION) or those who do have answers that would make them seem part of the nut crowd? Perhaps if you spent a little less time calling everyone with different ideas a nut case, then maybe you wouldn't be in the quandary you are currently in
The reason the thread has lasted so long is because MANY people are very interested in it... Not sure why it bothers you so much. You cannot make everyone believe your version of reality "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein My kind of nut case

edit on 4-1-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No, not at all. Everyone is chiming in with personal attacks so I thought it only fair to do the same.

"Everyone" you now say? LOL.

No, no - let's get it right, aorAki. You specifically highlighted the PIAers with your erroneous allegation:

Since ad hominem is your way, I'll call you guys bullies and arseholes.

If your complaint was that "everyone" was "chiming in with personal attacks" - as you are now alleging - then you clearly wouldn't have addressed this venomous vitriol solely to the PIAers, now would you?

Please don't insult our intelligence.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.
So what does it matter that some think us 'fools'? Does that change anything? Will it ever change that there are some out there making bucks selling the tabloids? What do you hope to accomplish? Who is the real fool? Those that speculate on interesting possibilities (which the whole UFO/Alien forum is anyway SPECULATION) or those who do have answers that would make them seem part of the nut crowd? Perhaps if you spent a little less time calling everyone with different ideas a nut case, then maybe you wouldn't be in the quandary you are currently in
The reason the thread has lasted so long is because MANY people are very interested in it... Not sure why it bothers you so much. You cannot make everyone believe your version of reality "Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein My kind of nut case

Sorry - it's not relevant at all. There is a high probability that aliens exist amongst the billions of galaxies in the universe. It is a mathematical probability. It is not a probability that Paul McCartney was murdered.

Therefore:

Bullcrap will always be bullcrap, no matter how you try and justify the pursuit of its propogation

I therefore reserve my freedom of speech to expose it as such. I will not be subjected to the 'Truth Suppression' that you and getsmart are trying to impose upon myself and other members of ATS.

And neither will yours or getsmart's ad homein attacks and over the top insults stop me, either.

Every human being has a right to hear what other wise human beings have spoken to him. It is one of the Rights of Men; a very cruel injustice if you deny it to a man!
~Thomas Carlyle

edit on 6-1-2011 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

WTF?

We're not talking about speculation dealing with alien life. There are specific claims and charges being made here. One person stated that certain things were said to and by Paul on a video posted. Those statements were clearly wrong. There was no speculation involved. We responded with facts to point out the fallacy of the post. There was another post stating that people giving the "I Love You" sign, a standard sign in American Sign Language, were using a satanic gesture. Same with the "hook 'em horns" sign. No speculation there. It was clearly wrong and misleading, and we posted to point that out.

We are not speculating here. Specific charges of fraud and murder are being made against people we respect and admire. Demonstrably false statements and claims are being made here to back up those charges. We are not just going to sit back and let those pass unchallenged.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by edmond dantes

If you can't make the connection edmond, it's a shame and illustrates a lack of progressive logical thinking on your behalf. .

It's not to do with aliens, by the way, but rather the fact that people are making connections that others disagree with.

Which one of you guys is 'Faul' anyway?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Because it is this very thing that makes us all look like new age, hippy ignorant fools. I am interested in this subject, but hate not being able to discuss it in public (and trust me, I have some cool stuff to say) without people looking at me like I'm some kind of ignorant nut. Thanks to stuff like this.

Hi aorAki,

Thanks for your support, but we must take stock. This thread isn't about proper table manners or who's a right guy or a nut job. This thread is about examining in depth with examination of every possible type of lead and considering as many potential competing theories, who was behind the Assassination of James Paul McCartney and his replacement by a sinister scarecrow of an impostor. So let's not get sidetracked, that is the single minded objective of the group of trolls who post dozens of OFF TOPIC rants about Faul's hairdo, his alleged resemblance to the real Paul, calling anyone who dares post here a heretic gone bonkers. They can believe that, but I am most justified in criticizing the Mods in this section for not doing a proper job of preventing such grouped attacks which purposely DERAIL a thread onto an entirely different subject.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT PAUL IS ALIVE OR DEAD: IT IS A MURDER INVESTIGATION !

Let us therefore be encouraged by their efforts to prevent our discussion, and correspondingly hardened in our resolve to get to the bottom of WHO killed Paul and WHY he was Assassinated.

I find that it is important to investigate those who were in power a the top of British and International Society when Paul was killed, as they still are today. The ROYAL and Illuminati families at the summit of Society and its formal and secret organization both through official institutions as well as behind the scenes through Masonic and Secret Societies, Secret Services and Hit Squads as well as the official arms of law enforcement and the judicial system.

These families hold ALL the levers of power, barring only those highly resistant souls such as we notoriously so Paul McCartney and John Lennon. It is for that reason that they were dealt with, by the selfsame who run the propaganda programs to coral the masses like so many farm animals and condition us into submission.

These groups are quite well known, by any self-respecting researcher - DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE UNEDUCATED DENIAL - to not only consider themselves above the law and as a matter of routine indulge in crimes against humanity ranging from war to genocide, but also they are for the most part in the higher circles where this becomes a heritage and key to membership in the power structure, adepts of a religious occult veneration that comes from ancient mystery religions dating back to the earliest post-deluvian times.

There is considerable material evidence, from the graphic illustration of The Beatles' BUTCHER ALBUM that they had been exposed to the fact that babies were killed in the most gruesome way, as this was clearly illustrated on that album cover prior to it being removed from stores, with another cover picture glued over the jacket of The Beatles Yesterday and Today to hide the original evocative message.

The Butcher's Album released prior to John and Paul's murders

Back side of Butcher album offering Human bowels to a High Priestess

Replacement Cover glued over the Butcher Album

This replacement cover may very well symbolize what was to soon become the final destination of Paul, pictured inside of a man-sized travel trunk. He may have been transported in such a way at a later date for his use as a sacrificial victim in an Illuminati satanist human blood letting ritual, especially if you keep in mind the words of Arielle Dombasle (see below) when she related the choice of sacrificial victims during the heyday of the open and official established religion in times when it hadn't needed to conceal itself in the shadows of the occult secret congregations of the Elite:

"The sacrifice to be genuine and effective had to be that of the Best and the most Beautiful of the youth of society. It was considered an Honor and a Privilege among the children of the Elite to be chosen as a sacrificial vessel to please the Gods."

Can we can assume that Paul McCartney and possibly also John Lennon being chosen as sacrificial victims may not have gone over so well? We can assume that they were not part of the sect due to the Butcher's Album and were kidnapped, hauled in a large trunk, tortured and sacrificed.

That a Satanist sect is responsible for Paul's murder is indicated by a CLEAR CLUE on the Yellow Submarine Album Cover with an Illustration of the Satanic Sign above Paul's head.

Yellow Submarine Front Album Cover

You will note that there is an incongruous SUBTITLE to the Yellow Submarine Album which can readily be interpreted to mean that by that time NONE of The Beatles were still the real thing, all of them having been by that time replaced - for this reason somebody in the know, too scared for their own life but compelled to reveal the truth left this as a clue: NOTHING IS REAL, they are all fakes. Put the pieces together and think it over.

A reminder: Album Inside Graphics - in case you missed the message

Faul and Fohn signaling to Satanists worldwide: we've Replaced the Beatles

In this last Yellow Submarine Album art we will note that Fohn Lennon is displaying the usual Satanist Hand SIgn while FAUL is displaying the more evocative 666 Hand Sign where the circle is read associated with each of the three curved fingers to represent 666 ~ The Beast also known as Satan. This ties in well with the references to Aleister Crowley, a founder of Tavistock which coordinated The Beatles since the beginning, who fancied himself to incarnate The Beast and The Anti Christ. It also can lend some credence to a possible filiation of Faul as Aleister Crowley's magick child, as Faul has clearly shown himself to be committed to Satanism. There is significant evidence of this from messages in his Album Graphics as well as in song titles that FAUL is a practicing Satanist, notwithstanding his use of the Satanic hand sign. For reference, here is a representation of the cult of which Faul is an adept and which most likely ritually sacrificed Paul.

Baphomet ~ Belzebuth ~ Lucifer ~ Satan ~ The Great Architect

Ram Pentagram

FAUL's Ram Album

FAUL incarnating Belzebuth, Impostor of another musician Thrillington

To further explain how FAUL is tied in with the Satanists, being one himself and a practicing demon worshiper to boot, we can note that he has not only evoked an admiration for 666 The Beast Aleister Crowley, his magick father, but also has been an active proponent of Helter Skelter, the day of End Times in which all the Demons of Hell will be evoked and brought through the Gates of Hell to take possession of the Earth.

At minute 2:00 "What Motivated Manson? It was Helter Skelter."

"When the Beatles' White Album came out Manson truly thought that The quartet was speaking to him through songs such as "Piggies", "Blackbird", "Revolution 9", and most evidently "Helter Skelter".

"Helter Skelter" was a song Paul McCartney wrote in 1968 after hearing an interview with the Who's Pete Townsend when he said a song he wrote was the loudest, hardest, driest rocking song. McCartney thought that he could not be outdone so in turn he wrote what is now known as the first hard rock song. "Helter Skelter" is simply about a slide at an amusement park in England."

SOURCE: Charles Manson's Stiving for Helter Skelter

Once again we witness FAUL's grotesque lying, this time about the real meaning of Helter Skelter. Helter Skelter has been in common use in England for the past 400 years and has been known in the USA since the 1820s. In occult circles of Black Magick it is a satanic ritual using the sodomy and murder of young boys to open a Gateway to Hell through which the LEGIONS of Demons can rush forth in all their multitude to wreak Havoc upon the Earth, called... this event is called "Helter Skelter".

FAUL is Devoted to Helter Skelter using flashing screens for Subliminal Crowd Programming

After admitting to being an Impostor FAUL flashes at his talk show host the satanic hand sign and then the Devil's horns hand sign. This wasn't the first and only time that Faul did his satanic sect social bonding messaging. Since Paul's murder in 1966 Faul has brought his Satanic savor to a defunct Beatles merchandising of pseudo-muzak started at the launch of Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

"The Beatles’ Sargent Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was dedicated to satanist Aleister Crowley. It was released 20 years, nearly to the day, after Crowley’s death in 1947. The title song with the lyrics, “It was twenty years ago today…” On the album cover we see a collection of the Beatles personal heros. Aleister Crowley appears there... "Crowley was born in 1875 and was called the “Great Beast.” He was known to practice ritual child sacrifice regularly, in his role as Satan’s high priest or “Magus... In the movie Rosemary’s Baby, it is stressed that there is occult power in babies blood. Could this be the reason why Sharon Tate’s baby was almost taken out of the womb by Susan Aktins Sadie who wanted to cut out the baby, but couldn’t because there hadn’t been time. They wanted to take out the eyes of the people, and squash them against the walls, and cut off their fingers. “We were going to mutilate them, but we didn’t have a chance to.”

SOURCE: The Fascinating Untold Truth About The Beatles, Manson, Helter Skelter and Rosemary's Baby

The Satanic hand sign 666 used by Paul in the Yellow Submarine Album give reference once again to Aleister Crowley as well as to his subservience to the Illuminati Elite. The Illuminati went from Clandestineness into the open 'LIGHT' of Illumination with the official institution of the Order in 1776 by the former Jesuit Adam Weishaupt. This is an revealing year, because it was in this same year that the Royals instituted a new country through their stealth Royal Bloodline illegitimate offspring, The Illuminati, to counter the Republican anti monarchist popular movements in their colonies as well as on the home front. It is no coincidence that this same year was chosen also for the official Masonic founding of the United States of America, which features since the charter of the Federal Reserve Bank the Satanic Illuminati 666 Pyramid on the Dollar Bill.

The Mark of the Beast is branded on the US Dollar

Satanic human sacrifice is still practiced by such Elite Groups, and not just in small black magick covens. Those under the Capstone won't be so informed unless they are among the select chosen few, so entrusted. Those within the Capstone are INVARIABLY part of this ritual cult. Below is an interesting graphic of a film directed by French Actrice and Illuminati Mind Control Monarch Sex Slave Arielle Dombasle, which evokes her lifelong fascination with the cult of human sacrifice. She filmed a documentary presented at the occasion of a recent museum exhibition which was the toast of the Paris Elite, probably the occasion for scheduling 'special parties' such as Ballets Roses, and which in the high sanctity of official museography exalted those ancient cultures which had this common characteristic - the ritual sacrifice of humans as a form or religious cult.

The Blue Pyramids by Arielle Dombasle

French actress Arielle Dombasle, raised by the French Ambassador to Mexico and is married to the country's leading member of the Elite Intelligentsia, Jean-Paul Sartre's former apprentice and Mind Control propagandist, pseudo-philosopher Bernard Henri Levy who doubles as a Illuminati jet setter and major celebrity.

You will note that there is a far from innocent recurring theme between today's occidental Illuminati Elite's self-chosen Symbolism, that of the Pyramid, and the use of similar structures in pre-Columbian times as Altars for performing Human Sacrifice. The ruling Royals and the Illuminati are all BLUE BLOODS, thus calling these sacrificial pyramids the Blue Pyramids is a way of paying homage to these practices, Arielle also hosting a television show exalting the sacred magnificence of those times.

Below you will be able to see one of the ritual cult sites where children are sacrificed in satanic rituals by members of the Royal Elite, and a few carefully selected and hand picked privileged Illuminati initiates. For your information Ballets Roses are elegantly choreographed dance rituals during which children are sexually assaulted and murdered in the most sophisticated ways, their terror and physical shock during their torment producing dopamine endorphines similar in effect to opium, adrenalchrome which is a more powerful drug yet, and especially glandular secretions with extremely high transferable DNA content which is used as a youth serum and in the idea that it grants you the qualities and talents of the victim who is sacrificed.

The next video also shows pictures of several children who were chosen among the Best and most Beautiful as sacrificial victims, investigations are ongoing but with great difficulty given the personalities involved and their legal authority over the law enforcement personnel which happen to be their SUBJECTS.

You will note that the cast includes the Royals which The Beatles were brought to frequent as well as other members of the same social circle, little did these youths from Liverpool suspect that their social ascension would turn into a descent into Hades.

GS
edit on 6-1-2011 by Getsmart because: the hecklers motivated me - thanks for the shove and push !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If you can't make the connection edmond, it's a shame and illustrates a lack of progressive logical thinking on your behalf. .

It's not to do with aliens, by the way, but rather the fact that people are making connections that others disagree with.

Which one of you guys is 'Faul' anyway?

No. It is you who can't make the connection. I am dealing with demonstrable facts, not speculation. If someone posts something that is factually wrong, we will point it out. PID people here are posting things that are flat out wrong in order to back up false charges made about a real person. Again, I say we will not such things pass unchallenged.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So let's not get sidetracked, that is the single minded objective of the group of trolls who post dozens of OFF TOPIC rants about Faul's hairdo, his alleged resemblance to the real Paul, calling anyone who dares post here a heretic gone bonkers. They can believe that, but I am most justified in criticizing the Mods in this section for not doing a proper job of preventing such grouped attacks which purposely DERAIL a thread onto an entirely different subject.

YOU made a post about your life being threatened. I replied to that post. How can that be OFF TOPIC since YOU are the one who brought up that TOPIC?

YOU made a post falsely claiming that people using the standard ASL sign for "I Love You" were using satanic gestures. I replied to that post. How can that be OFF TOPIC and derailing the thread if YOU were the one who brought up that TOPIC?

I don't call anyone who posts here "a heretic gone bonkers." In fact I have never said that at all about anyone. After all, Dakudo and The Gorn are not bonkers and they post here.

By the way, this is not YOUR forum. It does not belong to you. The Mods make and enforce the rules. You are not justified in criticizing them, and if you don't like it here, then start your own forum and make your own rules. Or join one or all of the three forums I linked to above.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Clearly the same man.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is no "connection" between the rights of free discussion of the possible existence of aliens and the palpably untrue accusations and completely stupid claims made by getsmart in this thread. Such as:

Celebrities giving 'satanic' hand signs. Debunked.

'Faul' being the reincarnation of some dead dude from centuries ago. I mean - C'mon on! Blatently stupid, with no evidence.

If you condone the propogation of total and utter bullcrap from someone with way too much time on their hands then fine - you are quite free to read it and lap it all up.

We are also free to point out and show what it is - complete nonsense.

This is not an "investigation" as getsmart pompously claims. This thread is merely a medium for one man to pour out one ridiculous theory after another using twisted and biased interpretations of lyrics and photos while providing not one shred of credible evidence to back any of it up.

Just two more examples from his last rambling, off topic post:

Getsmart's bullcrap exposed:

Erm... No, they are sausages - not "bowels".

If getsmart had actually done some research, instead of just concocting half-baked interpretations to fit his wild theorizing, he would have learnt:

On June 15, 1966, Capitol Records released a Beatles’ album without the Beatles’ consent entitled Yesterday and Today. This featured an image that has become known as the Butcher Cover and has become the most infamous picture of the Beatles.

On 25 March 1966, The Beatles went to Whitaker’s Chelsea studio for a photo session, intending to take photos for the cover of (and/or to promote) their forthcoming single, "Rain"/"Paperback Writer". The band and their photographer were determined to create something more than the run-of-the-mill publicity shots, and among the resulting images was one which has since become known as the "butcher" photo, in which The Beatles are depicted wearing white coats, draped with dismembered doll parts, slabs of meat and false teeth.

This now-legendary image, probably the single most famous image of the group, was originally conceived as one of a triptych of photographs, and intended as a surreal, satirical pop art observation on The Beatles’ fame. Whitaker’s inspirations for the images included the work of German surrealist Hans Bellmer, notably his 1937 book Die Puppe (La Poupée). Bellmer’s images of dismembered doll and mannequin parts were first published in the French Surrealist journal Minotaure in 1934.

t has often been claimed that The Beatles intended the "butcher cover" as a protest at the way their music was being "butchered" by their American label, Capitol Records. In a Nov. 15 1991 interview with Goldmine magazine, Whitaker discussed the butcher cover at length, and unequivocally put the protest claims to rest:

"How did that photo, featuring the Beatles among slabs of meat and decapitated dolls, come about? Was it your idea or the Beatles'?

"It was mine. Absolutely. It was part of three pictures that should have gone into an icon. And it was a rough. If you could imagine, the background of that picture should have been all gold. Around the heads would have gone silver halos, jewelled. Then there are two other pictures that are in the book [The Unseen Beatles], but not in colour.

"How did you prepare for the shoot?

"It was hard work. I had to go to the local butcher and get pork. I had to go to a doll factory and find the dolls. I had to go to an eye factory and find the eyes. False teeth. There's a lot in that photograph. I think John's almost-last written words were about that particular cover; that was pointed out to me by Martin Harrison, who wrote the text to my book. I didn't even know that, but I'm learning a lot.

"Why meat and dolls? There's been a lot of conjecture over the years about what that photo meant. The most popular theory is that it was a protest by the Beatles against Capitol Records for supposedly "butchering" their records in the States.

"Rubbish, absolute nonsense. If the trilogy or triptych of the three photographs had ever come together, it would have made sense. There is another set of photos in the book which is the Beatles with a girl with her back toward you, hanging on to sausages. Those sausages were meant to be an umbilical cord. Does this start to open a few chapters?

"Were you aware when you shot it that Capitol Records was going to use it as a record cover?"

"No."

"Were you upset when they did and then when they pulled it and replaced it with another photo?"

"Well, I shot that photo too, of them sitting on a trunk, the one that they pasted over it. I fairly remember being bewildered by the whole thing. I had no reason to be bewildered by it, purely and simply, because it could certainly be construed as a fairly shocking collection of bits and pieces to stick on a group of people and represent that in this country.

Quoted in 1966 in the British music magazine Disc and Music Echo, Whitaker said:

"I wanted to do a real experiment - people will jump to wrong conclusions about it being sick, but the whole thing is based on simplicity -- linking four very real people with something real. I got George to knock some nails into John’s head, and took some sausages along to get some other pictures, dressed them up in white smocks as butchers, and this is the result -- the use of the camera as a means of creating situations."

Whitaker was later quoted as saying that the basic motivation for making A Somnambulant Adventure came from the fact that he and The Beatles were "really fed up at taking what one had hoped would be designer-friendly publicity pictures". In the interview conducted just before his death in 1980 (referred to by Bob), John Lennon confirmed this.

John Lennon - "It was inspired by our boredom and resentment at having to do another photo session and another Beatles thing. We were sick to death of it. Bob was into Dali and making surreal pictures."

Whitaker had intended the triptych to be his "personal comment on the mass adulation of the group and the illusory nature of stardom … I had toured quite a lot of the world with them by then, and I was continually amused by the public adulation of four people".

The images in the triptych were actually intended as the foundation of a much more elaborate work. He had planned to retouch the photos to give them the appearance of a religious icon. The background was to be painted gold like a Russian icon and to have the Fab Four’s heads surrounded by jewelled halos, with the photos bordered in rainbow colours. This decoration, contrasted with the bizarre situations of the photos themselves, was evidently intended to create a surreal juxtaposition between the band's image and celebrity, and the underlying fact that they were just as real and human as everyone else.

"John played with all sorts of bits and pieces before we actually did the picture. I did a few outtake pictures which were of them actually playing with a box full of dolls which they pulled out and stuck all over themselves. There was an enormous amount of laughter. There was even George Harrison banging nails into John's head with a hammer. The actual conception of what is termed the ‘Butcher's Sleeve’ is a reasonably diverse piece of thinking ..."

" ... the [butcher] cover was an unfinished concept. It was just one of a series of photographs that would have made up a gate-fold cover. Behind the head of each Beatle would have been a golden halo and in the halo would have been placed a semi-precious stone. Then the background would have contained more gold, so it was rather like a Russian icon. It was just after John Lennon had said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ. In a material world that was an extremely true statement."

The first photo shows The Beatles facing a woman who stands with her back to the camera, her hands raised as if in surprise (or worship) while The Beatles hold a string of sausages. This was meant to represent the 'birth' of the Beatles, with the sausages serving as an umbilical cord. Whitaker explained: "My own thought was how the hell do you show that they've been born out of a woman the same as anybody else? An umbilical cord was one way of doing it."

The centre panel of the triptych is the image nowadays referred to as the "butcher" photo. It shows the (obviously stoned) Beatles dressed in butchers’ coats, draped with slabs of red meat, false teeth, glass eyes and dismembered doll parts. This picture was actually titled "A Somnambulant Adventure" and Bob’s intention was to add other elements to it which would create a jarring juxtaposition between idolisation of The Beatles' as gods of the pop world and their flesh and blood reality as ordinary human beings, but he was never able to realise this.

The photograph that would have been used for the right-hand panel of the triptych is one of George Harrison standing behind a seated John Lennon, hammer in hand, apparently driving nails into John's head. Whitaker explained that this picture was intended to demonstrate that the Beatles were not an illusion, not something to be worshipped, but people as real and substantial as "a piece of wood".

A fourth picture taken at the same session, but apparently not intended to be part of the triptych, is also included in Whitaker’s book The Unseen Beatles. It shows John framing Ringo's head with a cardboard box, on one of the flaps of which is written "2,000,000".

"I wanted to illustrate that, in a way, there was nothing more amazing about Ringo than anyone else on this earth. In this life he was just one of two million members of the human race. The idolization of fans reminded me of the story of the worship of the golden calf."

Like the famous 1963 nude photo of Christine Keeler taken by his contemporary Lewis Morley, Whitaker's "butcher" photo soon passed out of his control and took on a life of its own. The Beatles themselves seem to have been behind the use of the photo in British trade advertisements and then on the cover of the Capitol album Yesterday and Today. The prime mover seems to have been Paul McCartney. In his book Shout, Beatles biographer Philip Norman claims that Brian Epstein had misgivings about the picture and felt it would disrupt the band’s meticulously managed image, which had taken a hammering in the wake of the recent "bigger than Jesus" controversy. But according to Norman, the band overruled him.

Interestingly, the butcher photo made three appearances in print in the UK before it was released in the USA on the cover of Yesterday And Today. It was first published on page 2 of New Musical Express on 3 June 1966' in an EMI advertisement promoting the forthcoming single. The same ad was published in Disc and Music Echo the next day, June 4. Both these versions were in B&W. Its third appearance (and its first in colour) was on the front page of Disc and Music Echo on 11 June 1966 under the headline, "BEATLES: WHAT A CARVE-UP!"

It can also reportedly be glimpsed in photos taken during the making of the "Rain" and "Paperback Writer" film-clips, filmed on 19 May, in which Paul McCartney can be seen inspecting transparencies from the 25 March photo session. None of these appearances seem to have caused any appreciable comment in the UK, even though they were published only days before Capitol’s promotional release of Yesterday And Today in th U.S.

It should be noted that, up to and including Revolver, all The Beatles' American LPs (released by Capitol Records) differed markedly from their original EMI UK releases. The Capitol LPs were collections of material culled from the Beatles' previously-released British albums and singles, selected and packaged by Capitol especially for the American market. Yesterday and Today included songs from the earlier Help! and Rubber Soul LPs plus, unusually, four songs from Revolver, which would not be released in Britain for another three weeks. It was Capitol’s habit of cherry-picking album tracks and singles to compiled their own albums that was the origin of the urban myth (referred to above) about the butcher cover being some kind of protest against the American label.

Capitol printed the cover in early June, using the "butcher" photo, and the release was scheduled for 15 June 1966. Estimates of how many copies of the album were printed and/or distributed vary considerably. Whitaker put the number at 250,000, but other sources range from as high as 750,000 to 400,000 to as low as 60,000. According to another estimate, about 25,000 copies were sold prior to the recall. Mojo magazine reported that 60,000 copies were distributed to radio, media and Capitol branch offices, who showed it to retailers.

"Having finished that particular picture, it was snatched away from me and sent off to America. It was reproduced as a record cover without ever having the artwork completed by me. The cover layout was somebody else's conception. It was a good idea to ban it at the time, because it made no sense at all. It was just this rather horrific image of four Beatles, whom everybody loved, covered in raw meat, the arms, legs and torsos of dolls, and false teeth. But they are only objects placed on the Beatles, rather like making a movie. I mean what you want to read into it is entirely up to you. I was trying to show that the Beatles were flesh and blood."

It has been suggested that Lennon was the main impetus behind the photo being used, but according to Alan Livingstone, Capitol’s former president, (quoted in Mojo magazine in 2002), the decision to use the photo Yesterday And Today was mainly at the insistence of Paul McCartney:

Alan Livingston - "The reaction came back that the dealers refused to handle them. I called London and we went back and forth. My contact was mainly with Paul McCartney. He was adamant and felt very strongly that we should go forward. He said 'It's our comment on the war'. I don’t know why it was a comment on the war or if it would be interpreted that way."

Capitol were understandably touchy and could ill afford another Beatles-related controversy -- they were still reeling from the public-relations disaster of John Lennon’s notorious "bigger than Jesus" comment in March that year, which had sparked a wave of protests and record burnings in conservative areas of the U.S. The company reacted swiftly, issuing letters of apology, and on Tuesday 14 June PR manager Ron Tepper issued an official letter of recall in which he quoted a statement from Capitol’s President Alan W. Livingston:

"The original cover, created in England, was intended as a ‘pop art' satire. However a sampling of public opinion in the United States indicates that the cover design is subject to misinterpretation. For this reason, and to avoid any possible controversy or undeserved harm to the Beatles' image or reputation, Capitol has chosen to withdraw the LP and substitute a more generally acceptable design."
991.com...

DEBUNKED! Conclusion? Total and utter bullcrap.

Faul and Fohn signaling to Satanists worldwide: we've Replaced the Beatles

Erm.... No. They are using COMMON hand signs for 'OK' and 'I Love You'

graphicleftovers.com...

I read the "article" on a page called Signs of Satan. I am honestly thinking that whoever wrote this did it just for the attention. If that's the case, I really hate giving them the satisfaction, but I just want to make sure that everyone knows that it is not true.

Signs of Satan says, and I quote, "If you think Miss Keller's hand sign is just a coincidence, then you are truly gullible. If you were deaf, and wanted to develop a hand sign to tell someone that you love them, what would it be? A hand over the heart would be reasonable. There is no way that any reasonable person would develop the hand sign that Keller invented, paralleling an existing hand salute to Satan. The above photo is one of Ozzy Osbourne's Rock-n-Roll album covers. It is abundantly clear to see that Keller's hand sign praises the Devil."

First of all, I don't think Helen Keller invented the I LOVE YOU sign language sign. But it wouldn't even matter if she did. The fact that she is thought to have been an occultist has no prevalence over what I'm about to show you.

If you are at all familiar with the alphabet in sign language, then you should know what I'm about to say...

Yes, there is a way that a reasonable person would develop this hand sign. I'll put it simply for you:

I Love You. Wow. Even I could have come up with that!

The American Sign Language I LOVE YOU sign has nothing to do with the devil.
www.start-american-sign-language.com...

In this last Yellow Submarine Album art we will note that Fohn Lennon is displaying the usual Satanist Hand SIgn while FAUL is displaying the more evocative 666 Hand Sign. The Satanic hand sign 666 used by Paul in the Yellow Submarine Album give reference once again to Aleister Crowley as well as to his subservience to the Illuminati Elite.

DEBUNKED! Conclusion? Total and utter bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dakudo, that is great work. It proves again that the PIA people here do intensive research and provide hard facts and documentation to back up what they say.

The PID people are not doing a true "investigation" here. A true investigation objectively gathers all of the facts and evidence and uses those to reach a conclusion. What has happened here is that the PID people started with a desired conclusion, then gathered random bits of information from the internet, mixed them with rambling speculations, and used this concocted, convoluted, evidential gumbo to support their initial erroneous conclusion. A real investigation looks at all facts and evidence, NOT only the evidence that supports any initial hypothesis that may have been developed. It also must accept and answer all challenges to any speculation and hypotheses developed, in order to hash out the real truth. What the pidders desire here is to be able to post whatever they want and have it accepted as truth without challenge. That is not investigation.

My Mother-in-law and Father-in-law were both deaf mutes. (They have both since passed away.) Their friends and old school mates were deaf, and thus we spent a great deal of time in the deaf community. I read sign language books and took sign language classes. I can say that GS's ramblings about the signs being used are total and complete hogwash. They are without foundation. Standard signs used by innocent people are being twisted by GS in order to support his warped fantasies about Paul McCartney and the other Beatles. No, I am not going to just sit back and let that pass without posting a response.
edit on 7-1-2011 by edmond dantes because: correct spelling and Grandma, I mean grammar.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Dakudo, that is great work. It proves again that the PIA people here do intensive research and provide hard facts and documentation to back up what they say.

Thank you, Edmond. (But don't let aorAki read that!
)

Can there be any more clear highlight of the insulting, idiotic nonsense getsmart is peddling than this quote combination:

- Posted by some anonymous, internet poster, calling himself (ironically) 'Getsmart'. No proof/evidence/substantiation provided whatsoever.

There is another set of photos in the book which is the Beatles with a girl with her back toward you, hanging on to sausages. Those sausages were meant to be an umbilical cord.

- Robert Whitaker - The actual photographer for the Beatles 'Butcher' Album.

I really don't know how getsmart can keep posting this crap with a straight face. He must really take people for gullible fools who will believe absolutely any old bunkum he dregs out from the bowels of his dark and sinister imagination.

Those who believe getsmart, please show yourselves and post us a message.

Is there anybody there......?
edit on 7-1-2011 by Dakudo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wonder if the following anomalies are clues of some kind...

On the butcher cover, John has on a white turtleneck and the others have on black. On the Sgt Pepper cover, we see the sad original Beatles depicted with Ringo having a black turtleneck and the others do not. Of course, we all know that in Magical Mystery Tour, the person playing Paul has on a black carnation whereas the others do not. In LET IT BE, the person playing John in the rooftop concert has an Epiphone Casino guitar with one black knob and the three other knobs are gold. On the Abbey Road cover, "John" is in a white suit and the others are in dark clothing.

I'm not ready to speculate what these similar patterns might mean. I think there might be other examples that could be found.

The Beatles were the biggest act in show business. I believe that most of the official photo shoots (as opposed to candid snapshots made by the non-official general public) were art directed. An art director on a photo or film shoot ordinarily would not like one of the four to stick out from the rest unless that is planned for a reason.

I believe this anomaly pattern of 1 different than the other 3 is some kind of clue that needs further investigation.

In the not too distant future, all of the suspected visual and auditory clues could be fed into an AI driven supercomputer for cryptology analysis and I'll bet the code can and will be cracked. We all know there are blatant clues that mean something, but we're not sure exactly how to best interpret them. "John" even told us in song verse "here's another clue" making it impossible to shrug off the clues as being just random coincidences.

GS is right to point out the Illuminati ritual sacrifices. Alex Jones and others claim that the Bohemian Grove crowd also engage in ritual sacrifice. In Kubrick's EYES WIDE SHUT we have hints of ritual sacrifice.

My hunch is that the original Beatles were hijacked, killed and all four of them replaced. That's why we have two distinct periods of songs, the early period and the psychedelic period. If my hunch is true that they were all replaced, the new ones would have been in rehearsal and training for at least a year leading up to Candlestick where the new band took the stage and impersonated the originals. The band of impostors that played Candlestick then went on to be the psychedelic period group. The originals were probably dead or being held captive during Candlestick and never seen alive again.

When you think about it, even the symbolism of the takeover happening in candle stick park sounds witchy or occult like that place was chosen because of the name of it.
edit on 7-1-2011 by switching yard because: to add

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

There are NO clues! Except the ones that were jokes on the fans.

In the not too distant future, all of the suspected visual and auditory clues could be fed into an AI driven supercomputer for cryptology analysis and I'll bet the code can and will be cracked.

A computer can only give you what you put into it. No computer will be able to understand random 'clues'.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

On the butcher cover, John has on a white turtleneck and the others have on black.

And what "clue" is that supposed to represent? The Butcher cover shows Paul, before you say he was murdered. Are you now saying you think John was killed before Paul because John is wearing a different coloured turtleneck?!

Dear, oh, dear. How desperate you must be to see 'clues' where non exist.

Look, if you look at the thousands of pics of The Beatles there will be many showing one of them dressed slightly differently from the others.

Take this one from about 1963/4:

Do you see what I see?!

Three Beatles - Paul, Ringo and George - are wearing black ties. But John isn't.

PID LOGIC:

Black ties are worn by people mourning the death of a loved one. This is a 'clue' that John is dead and the 3 other Beatles are in mourning for the real John - who has been replaced by that dastardly imposter sitting there beside them with that funny look on his face.

See? It's so easy to interpret innocent occurences to fit the PID/John Was Killed In The 60's myths.

That's all PIDers do: See things which aren't there.

I believe this anomaly pattern of 1 different than the other 3 is some kind of clue that needs further investigation.

No it doesn't - as illustrated above.

My hunch is that the original Beatles were hijacked, killed and all four of them replaced.

Well why don't you come up with some actual credible evidence, instead of silly 'hunches' based upon nothing but your biased interpretations of innocent events?

All 4 Beatles were suddenly replaced, yet none of their friends and relatives talked and none of their millions of fans noticed?

Seriously - have a word with yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The strange death of Mal Evans...

www.gibson.com...

Whatever happened to the memoirs manuscript?

Why was his behavior prior to his death so out of character?

Did the cops really have to gun him down like that?

Who is the guy mentioned as the collaborator on the memoirs? What happened to him after Mal's death?

Seems like just before his death, Mal was insisting that the work on the memoirs be completed and the book published.

Can any of the serious researchers shed any light on any of this?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

LOL, it says right there in that article he was depressed, his career failed after leaving Apple. He had no real talents in music, he was a bouncer at the Cavern who got lucky (he was an electrical engineer by day) and failed at his attempt to be a producer. He became a 'has been' struggling to build a life after the Beatles.

What else do you need to explain his behavior?

John Hoernie was the collaborator on the book btw.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Wally Hope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join