It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nice posts, someotherguy. You're finding references to back up just what we've been theorizing. Tavistock, British Intelligence, CIA, all involved. Social engineering.

Lennon, in my opinion a secret Baconist along with control agent George Martin promoted love and peace and psychedelics toward the Bacon goal of utopia. The two Huxley brothers were utopians, as well as H. G. Wells and others. These people, most likely, have been Rosicrucians or atheists.

The song "Her Majesty"...

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
But she doesn't have a lot to say

But she changes from day to day

I want to tell her that I love her a lot
But I've got to get a belly full of wine

Someday I'm going to make her mine

Oh yeah

Someday I'm going to make her mine

------

This song is not about our contemporary Queen Elizabeth II, as most everyone believes. I believe it was about the conflict between Elizabeth I and her bastard son Francis Tudor whom she secretly gave for adoption to the Bacon family. Assuming the name Francis Bacon, he was reared by the elite Bacons.

The boy eventually learned the truth of his royal birth (confessed by his adoption mother) and bitterly, was always denied a place in the royal court. He always wanted to be officially recognized. Although he would have been heir to the throne if Elizabeth I had spoken to the nation and revealed his true lineage, she kept silent. The disappointment would antagonize Francis throughout his life and one could imagine him getting a belly full of wine to drown his sorrows.

Ironically, he did love the Queen as he would his real mother, which she was, and when allowed to see her in her chambers on rare occasions, the two of them would get on well.

This is all in the book THE SHAKESPEARE CODE by Virginia Fellows.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think I figured out something interesting about the song, "St. Paul" by Terry Knight.

St. Paul - Terry Knight revealed PID

There are some strange things about the song. It was published by Maclen - the Beatles' publishing co. According to IAAP, there is a cancelled check from "McCartney" to Terry Knight.

I think Knight was given that song to record. I'm sure he was threatened with some dire consequences if he ever talked about the song or what he knew.

I think TPTB tell us the score, not out of some sense of honor, but b/c they think it's funny that the sheeple never catch on, even though they reveal the Truth. JMO

[edit on 28-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more with your assessment of the song SAINT PAUL performed by Terry Knight. The thing is truly bizarre.

Agree, as well, that TPTB will expose things right in the public's face and find it humorous that the sheeple don't catch on. IMHO, they also will do dastardly deeds right out in the open with cameras rolling... JFK shot at approx high noon and almost on Main Street (one street over from Elm where he was hit) so like, they shot him at high noon on main street... Ruby guns down the person called Lee Harvey Oswald (I'm not so sure it is the real name of the guy) anyway, Ruby plugs him up close and personal on live, nationwide TV (I actually saw it live on TV with my family when I was 8 years old)... fast forward ahead in time to 9/11 done right out in the open in broad daylight while TPTB loved having so many cameras rolling.

My point is, they do things in your face.

-------------

If my theory is correct about the song HER MAJESTY being about Queen Elizabeth I instead of QE II, then that would explain why QE II was not and has not been offended in any way about the song. I think the Beatles' organization briefed QE II when the album was released and said "this is not about you, it's about the Bacon thing with QE I" and that's why the royals never objected to the song.

Faul performed the song in the presence of QE II recently and she didn't mind at all. Either she's a very good sport, or knows it isn't about her at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
JFK shot at approx high noon and almost on Main Street ... so like, they shot him at high noon on main street...

Oh, yeah, I bet they thought that was funny since it was Dallas - very fitting for the Old West. lol The magic bullet theory... they deserve their props for pulling that one off.

Ruby guns down the person called Lee Harvey Oswald (I'm not so sure it is the real name of the guy)

Right, or Alek Hiddell.

anyway, Ruby plugs him up close and personal on live, nationwide TV (I actually saw it live on TV with my family when I was 8 years old)... fast forward ahead in time to 9/11 done right out in the open in broad daylight while TPTB loved having so many cameras rolling.

It all makes for great TV!

My point is, they do things in your face.

Yeah, and they reveal the Truth in slip-ups, clues, signs, etc. I think it's just to mock us.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
More clues about what happened:

Paul was murdered: "Condensed Cream of the Beatles

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Check out this interesting thread about Kubrick's EYES WIDE SHUT and do see the youtube vids the thread is referring to; there are three parts to view on youtube. Please view the videos...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just finishing the amazing book THE SHAKESPEARE CODE by Virginia Fellows, which I urge everyone interested in PID to get a copy and read it. It's about the deceptions, secrecies, secret societies, cryptic ciphers (clues), things not being what they seem on the surface or in the "official" stories/history of who wrote Shakespeare (Sir Francis Bacon, a guy who was not a Bacon but a Tudor --- outcast, and deprived of his natural born Tudor heir apparent status.

It's about the many lies for public consumption and how deception masked the truth of what was going on in the high echelons of English nobility and society. If you read this book, as I urge you to do, you will find haunting parallels to the conspiracy theory that we are on the trail of... the real Paul McCartney was murdered and replaced.

Any references to kings and queens (Cry, Baby, Cry --- Her Majesty --- etc) in the Beatles' latter period song lyrics, in my opinion, are direct references to the time of Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I during the English Renaissance or what is known as the Elizabethan period. The use of the word "bacon" in Harrison's song "Piggies", I believe is a direct reference to Sir Francis Bacon. "Eat their Bacon" means that the gullible public whom have "bought in" to the official story of Shakespeare have been fooled. The truth can be known, but the shallow public knows not how to find it

Sir Francis Bacon died mysteriously and was quite possibly murdered (the cover story is that he was packing chicken meat (just one chicken, not a lot of them) in ice to scientifically test preservation of meat in ice, got a chill, caught a nasty cold, and died). The location of his remains is unknown to this day.

Here are SHAKESPEARE CODE excerpts about Sir Francis Bacon...

"...is he buried at St. Michael's? (where Bacon had previously requested to be buried upon his death) No one has been able to locate his coffin. In the early part of the twentieth century, the then Earl of Verulam told the prestigious Baconian Mrs. Henry Pott that he had checked the burials in the crypt when his father was buried. There was no casket for Sir Francis Bacon".

It has been thought...that he may have been buried under the statue erected to him by his devoted servant Sir Thomas Meauty in the chancel at St. Michael's. Oddly enough, the original wording of the monument had been obliterated --- intentionally or by accident? ... recent excavation shows no tomb there and the present Verulam family insists he was never buried there. The relevant page from the burial register is likewise missing. ... impossible to locate any reference to his funeral.

What are we to make of this confusion concerning the disappearance of so famous a man?

It was a major tenet of the Rosicrucians (secret society of which Bacon was a key member) that instead of being buried in tombs with identification and headstones, they would be 'buried obscurely' so that their good deeds might be recorded in (another realm or parallel world) rather than on earth (in this world)."

Bacon (who was the true author of the Shakespeare works) disappeared, whereabouts unknown.

I am working on an attempt to crack a cipher embedded in the song lyrics of the Beatles starting with the album Help! and continuing onwards through the songs. I think there exists, in a key words cipher hidden within all the lyrics (key words disguised because they are surrounded by neutral words); I think there exists the true story of what happened to Paul and why. I believe it is quite important to factor in the intelligible spoken words one can hear in Revolution No. 9 Cracking this lyrics code is a laborious, painstaking process so I'm not nearly done yet.

I believe John Lennon and George Harrison, possibly with help from George Martin (control agent) and others, purposefully embedded a word cipher in the Beatles' lyrics.

Another excerpt from the book THE SHAKESPEARE CODE...

"Francis wrote briefly about ciphers in 1605...

'For ciphers, they are commonly in letters or alphabets, but may be in (whole) words. The kinds of ciphers (besides the simple ciphers, with changes, and intermixtures of nulls and non-significants) are many, according to the nature or rule of the infolding, wheel-ciphers, key-ciphers, doubles, etc. But the virtues of them, whereby they are to be preferred, are three: that they not be laborious to write and read; that they be impossible to decipher (unless one cracks the code); and, in some cases, that they be without suspicion.' ... the highest degree of cipher... signify omnia per omnia...'

author's footnote re omnia per omnia: "Latin, lit. 'everything by means of everything': a reference to the fact that any cipher message may be hidden within any outer message."

More info to come, as my theories unfold regarding how to find the truth about Paul's death and replacement. The visual clues on the album covers may have to be interwoven with cipher text embedded in the lyrics or the visual clues may be there to signify that yes, 'something is rotten in the state of Denmark' and as signs to look deeper so as to eventually crack a code or cipher.

As far as I know, there has NEVER been a satisfactory official explanation of why death clues are all over the place in latter period Beatles' album cover visuals and in the lyrics (e.g. "dying to take you away" etc). PID researchers, we know we are on to something and it is just a matter of time before we can get the facts out and break this story wide open.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Switching Yard, that is fascinating information about Bacon & ciphers. Please keep us updated on your progress cracking the code.

IMO, reverse speech is also quite revealing, whether that was purposefully placed or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi Switching Yard and others here,

This is a link (courtesy of Sabrina at www.doppels.proboards.com ) which I have posted in a number of other threads because of its far reaching discussion which touches on a number of important topics. It appears to be a blog where former trainees and trainers engaged in British Intelligence activities discuss what they know and what they were involved in. Truth or fiction remains to be determined, but it is in any case interesting and often unexpected.

Click for Link

Among the many unusual explanations given there is the discussion of the Royal Motives behind the Tavistock Institute and other agencies of Royal power. The passage I find of interest is the following.

"Scientists, doctors and quacks were given limitless budgets. No moral or ethical rules applied to their research. They were allowed to proceed as they wished and they did. This situation is ongoing and this research is currently still in operation."

"The British Intelligence Services were employed during the 20th century and authorised by the Crown, to find suitable new 'recruits'."

"The Masons who run the BMA (British Medical Association) were also employed, to trawl the public lists (databases now) in order to find the exact DNA coding which suited their needs. This is the manner in which prospective 'candidates' were chosen, on the 'X' chromosone factor."

"Nevertheless, the Monarchy and aristocracy were not content with goals such as 'above average intelligence' or a healthy mind and body. They wanted to be superior to the people they ruled, in every respect i.e. gods."

"Hence the research done on Psi, Theta and Epsilon brainwave patterns."

"The people who led this research in the Intelligence Services and the Military were culled from the upper-classes and (one hates to say this), none to bright themselves - the 'Officer' class."

This backdrop helps explain that besides dumbing down the population by using Mass Persuasion techniques perfected in the Soviet Union, Maoist China and Nazi Germany, there was a British Royal Obsession with improving their own breed and developing a technocratic sub-breed of more intelligent intelligence operatives.

This ought to project some light onto the experimental aspects of Tavistock and especially the reasons for them having "Carte Blanche" no questions asked full authority extending to committing crimes including murder and impostor replacement. We must consider whether there was not a possible aspect of The Beatles which could have to do with Tavistock scientists using the mothers of The Beatles as "Carriers" for experiments with implanted DNA ? Here is the relevant passage, remembering that in this case it is possible that DNA from historic figures may have been used instead of the DNA from current rulers, possibly as a measure of "refreshing" the Bloodline DNA pool ?

"The Monarchists also decided to implant their 'royal' DNA outside the Royal nest i.e. as 'cuckoos' in other nests."

"Why?"

"So that they could then use these blood relatives to govern society in all its aspects."

"The chosen mothers had no idea that they were being used as 'brood mares' and tend to refer to themselves as the 'goose who lays the golden eggs'."

"The Monarchists then kept records of where their DNA had been implanted outside of the Royal lineage."

"Eggs with their DNA strands were implanted into women chosen for their 'superior genes',who had been put under mind control."

"A clue to an 'Illuminati' mother is that she will tend to refer to her child as a 'starfish' - the five-pointed star. The Duchess calls her baby a 'starfish' in Alice in Wonderland programming. (Alice later discards the poor child, referring to it as as a 'pig')."

"Hence the huge amount of 'bastard' children, who were then picked to be the next leaders, politicians, writers, artists of the next generation. This was to be an almost entirely successful operation in my generation but judging by the general mediocrity of UK society in terms of philosophical thought, literature, arts and science, maybe not such a good idea!"

"These 'bastards' were supposed to not only have a few of the 'royal' DNA strands, some of them were also supposed to have super-human abilities which had been put in via British Intelligence training i.e. alters with photographic memories, abnormal strength etc. However these 'alters' cannot be accessed by anyone apart from the Illuminati programmer i.e. controller at British Intelligence."

If true, this could explain a lot about the inexplicable rise to power or fame of select individuals not always on the merit of their genuine abilities. We can at least vouch for a greater measure of success for Tavistock's own version of the CIA's "Project Talent" which brought more plausible results at least artistically speaking. Unfortunately, being a well bred illegitimate or cloned offspring of a Royal lineage doesn't necessarily prepare or predispose you to their accessory practice of Luciferian cults with blood letting rituals. In the case of James Paul McCartney, we can wonder if this wasn't what didn't pass mustard ?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great post, Getsmart and please continue to update this thread with your findings!
Wow, that explains a lot. The royals are quite the tricksters as I have found going back to Elizabeth I and Bacon. No reason why they would have ever stopped the shenanigans and by Jove, your findings reinforce that they have only ratcheted up their cloak and dagger deceptions in recent centuries.

Spot on, Getsmart. I have bookmarked the blog from your link provided.

Tally ho!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This link is from the current EYES WIDE SHUT thread I've been following...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Tavistock is mentioned and I find this phrase fascinating...

"Heidi and Alvin Toffler were spinning their Tavistock 'Third Wave' utopian claptrap"

Notice the reference to "utopia".

The Beatles' latter period work was all about utopia.

Human sacrifice? This is what I'm afraid could have happened to JPM. The film EYES WIDE SHUT hints at human sacrifice and openly shows depraved elite sex parties. What did Kubrick know?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Check out the occult Freemason illustration labelled as MASTERS CARPET a little more than halfway down the page...

forum.prisonplanet.com...

It strikes me that this could have been Peter Blake's inspiration for his designing of the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album cover.

If you don't see the similarities of form and perspective at first, keep gazing at it and in your mind, overlay the Sgt Pepper cover.

Anyone agree with me? Does PID point to Freemasonry? Also, I'm keenly interested in finding any such visual "coincidence" with Rosicrucianism.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Iv been a Beatles fan since they hit the charts 1963! up on till 1966 I liked what Paul did with John, but then came Strawberry fields/ Penney lane and the Beatle sound completely changed! but there's still something bothering me here, Answer me this? how could you get somebody to replace a man like McCartney at such short notice? because from the time Paul showed he wasn't towing the line till when he had a row with John an stormed off in his Car an had the kindness to plck up a hitchhiker a long the way and then she freaks out when she sees who.s driving causing him to loos control of his car an crashing!
I can see it now, right man! that's him out of the way now where's that Cat who won the looks like show, get him down here right away! O an tell him he needs to tighten his base playing and Beetle type harmonies or we.ll never get a way with it! PS, how could you keep up this especially among his family and many friends that knew the nature of Paul, i just cant get my head around how you could get a Musician as good as Paul and Play with your Left Hand and Sing an Talk like the most popular Musician off the 20th century!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Hi DC Dave Clarke,

This is one thing which you're going to have to spend the necessary time wrapping your mind around. This personality is highly visible with maximum notoriety verging on legendary, so it is actually the best instance to awaken to, afterwards the broader implications and wider ranging events surrounding such misdeeds will then gradually dawn on you.

Hi Switching Yard,

I agree that the Eyes Wide Shut thread is a valid resource for our research on this subject, given that The Beatles "Butcher Album" refers to similar practices. I found there a link to the following which points to the likelihood that James Paul McCartney was shocked by British High Society engaged in similar rituals to those in Eyes Wide Shut. Such an origin for the MK Initials also implies that the CIA mind control program MK-ULTRA had Luciferian origins:

" In the town of Milton Keys (M.K. ultra), on land partly owned by the Lords Tavistock, is a statue bearing the same masked face as the one seen in the masked mind control orgy in Eyes Wide Shut. The major landowners in this part of England include the Rothschilds."

It should be also remembered that The Illuminati are not only depraved and perverse, but that they engage in such behavior to summon demons and venerate Lucifer. If in doubt, you may want to question if they didn't dispose of whistleblower Stanley Kubrick in a ritual fashion, as they probably did with James Paul McCartney back in 1966.

"Incidentally, after making Eyes Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick died on the 66th day of the year, 666 days before Jan. 01, 2001; the same year as his movie 2001:A Space Oddyssy where human consciousness is evolved to the next level, and is also the start of the event to create a second sun named "Lucifer," which happens in the sequel 2010: The Year We Make Contact."

A New Religion for a New Age - Chapter 7, Mind War Part 2

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The fact that JPM was replaced points strongly to his not going along with any dark Illuminati agenda. If he'd been a "team player," there would have been no need. IMO, he was of the highest Light. Actually, I think all of the Beatles were of the highest Light.

"I declare that The Beatles are mutants. Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen."
~ Timothy Leary

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
how could you get somebody to replace a man like McCartney at such short notice?

It's possible the replacement was being trained behind the scenes for the right opportunity to make the switch.

PS, how could you keep up this especially among his family and many friends that knew the nature of Paul

Threats & bribes, I should think. They took Mal Evans out right before he was about to publish his tell-all book. Heather Mills also seems to have been threatened/bribed into silence.

how you could get a Musician as good as Paul and Play with your Left Hand and Sing an Talk like the most popular Musician off the 20th century!

IMO, Faul is not even close to being as good as Paul. As far as playing, singing, & talking like Paul, which he really doesn't do that well - practice. Doubles study videos.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Then why is 1967-1970 regarded by me an most music lovers as the best of all there work?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Listen to the 1967 - 1970 Beatles' work in a new way... a lot of the songs attributed to being written by Paul are really song fragments, which if studied objectively would suggest that they are bits of unfinished songs that could have been left over and developed after the demise of JPM. Some of the songs attributed to Paul, if you imagine John or George singing lead on them instead of "Paul", you could easily think of them as actually written by John or George in a sort of made up "Paul Style" that Lennon and Harrison could have used when ghost writing a "Paul" song.

Other musicians could have had a secret role in furthering the ruse. Perhaps Eric Clapton was a clandestine member of the group from time to time during 1967 - 1970. We know he played on While My Guitar Gently Weeps, so is it possible he was involved in other songs? It's possible. I think at least one guitar solo on The End sounds like Eric Clapton. You will find Leon Russell's piano style in several "Paul" songs during 1967 - 1970.

If you could mimic Paul's speaking and singing voice and songs written by others were handed to you while publicly giving you credit for writing them, well there you go.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
The fact that JPM was replaced points strongly to his not going along with any dark Illuminati agenda. If he'd been a "team player," there would have been no need. IMO, he was of the highest Light. Actually, I think all of the Beatles were of the highest Light.

"I declare that The Beatles are mutants. Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen."
~ Timothy Leary

Hi Someotherguy,

Good to see you here again - - actually it was me disappearing from the thread to pursue the baddies who took out Paul.

I won't get into the specifics of legitimate questions regarding the abilities and organization required to replace a major celebrity, and won't go there when it comes to the replacement of the other Beatles. However, you've hit a nerve with that Tim Leary quote. This rejoins the declared eugenics creation of a new man espoused by the Illuminati since the late 19th and early 20th century as manifest in their intellectual movements, if you can call the perversion of mental activity by that name. The project to invent the new humanoid to replace the old, to be disposed of by planned obsolescence, mass propaganda and brainwashing or else by more radical means.

Analysis of his statement, a relevant one as he was one a spokesperson and agent of the Tavistock mind control agenda:

"I declare that The Beatles are mutants".

This states that there is a cohesive group motif, that they are to be viewed together as sharing a joint characteristic, being mutants. Whether they were issued from clones is to be considered. Whether they were indeed inhabited by "light beings" summoned to the task by Occult Magick means or else brought to intervene in this important instance for other motives, must be meditated.

If resulting from an ambitious cloning experiment with carrier mothers in modest circumstances, then we might better understand the silence of the entourage when the experiment turns sour and deviates into a far less acceptable scenario of murder and replacement. This might also allow for the possibility of an unexpected awakening of their "soul nature" which may not be traditionally representative of soulless clones. This could be due to a manifest will to make The Beatles mystical prototypes of a New Man, using awakening methods and techniques to exalt every potential in their being. It is very possible that this backfired, causing them to become far from controllable instruments but genuine actors of change with a genuine will to redefine the objectives and validate the modalities of social progress - - rather than obey the Illuminati Bloodline Power Elite's wish to manipulate humanity as puppeteers.

"Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen."

They may have been used as evolutionary agents of Tavistock's Royal directives, a testbed for human experimentation in mass consciousness, the models used to engineer the modern man of the 21st century. The sarcasm of the last few words is not lost on us, who is laughing at The Beatles imagining in their wildest dreams that they were even remotely Free Men is a note of British dark humor.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Then why is 1967-1970 regarded by me an most music lovers as the best of all there work?

I have no idea. I prefer the pre-replacement songs. Rubber Soul was always my favorite album before I even knew PID. It's possible/probable some of those later songs were actually penned by Paul. He may have even laid down tracks for them.

You should listen to the vocal track comps between Paul & Faul. It's pretty shocking.

Voiceprints, vocal mimicry, & technology

Paul McCartney's voice vs. Faul's voice

Getsmart, I'm convinced the Beatles (originals) were light-beings that were trying to free humanity. That's why they were taken out & replaced by Illuminati stooge doubles. I completely agree that the doubles were used to further a dark agenda, but the originals? Never. That is JMO but it's very firm! And I will defend them
lol

[edit on 24-3-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A few open questions to anyone who would like to answer...

I'm willing to entertain the concept that all four original Beatles were replaced by doubles. Perhaps replacing all four of them was actually necessary to fool the public and guard against any one of them holding a surprise press conference exposing Paul's replacement. Can anyone enlighten us as to some of the serious theories and/or circumstantial evidence out there regarding this radical concept?

For example, I have thought that there was a "tribute" band of doubles which played Candlestick Park because if you listen to the bits of amateur audio recordings made at that concert, they sound like a sloppy tribute band. To me, Candlestick Park was just very weird. We've been told by Sir Paul and others that they knew this was going to be their last proper concert (Let It Be rooftop gig was not a proper concert) so why did they perform so shabbily and why were there no professional film and audio recordings? Seems like all involved would have risen to the occasion but instead it was get in and out quick and no close-up filming or pro recording.

I hate to think all four Beatles were killed and replaced at the same time just prior to the Sgt Pepper sessions, but such a total switch would explain how and why they all played along with the "new reality" that existed after Candlestick. Perhaps the tribute band were trained for a year or more before taking over and perhaps they were also training during that time to make the groundbreaking Sgt Pepper 'masterpiece' and were aided in that by top level musicologists and contemporary classical composers working for Queen/MI5/Tavistock. I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the concept that all four were killed and replaced, but it would explain some things. Any comments?

I guess what still bothers me is you have to find four guys who could be doubles in the visual sense that they look enough like the real persons to pass for them and on top of that the speaking and singing have to pass for the originals. The only way I can come up with is the whole public consciousness conditioning thing. Put someone in front of the public and say this is Hilary Clinton, Montgomery, Paul McCartney, Kissinger or whomever you want and if it's a close enough match, people never question it. It never enters peoples' minds that this is a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join