It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

And some believe the earth is flat - STILL . My post was just a joke, sad I have to say it explicit. This Site is really a huge BS! Sorry, most people on ATS the most ignorant i know. I will be here maybe for another 2 weeks.

I can't understand how a man can work 100000 of hours only to be completely wrong, - kind of self indoctrinated - no longer able to be self-critical. THIS SITE MAKES ME SICK!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by switching yard
Whether anyone ends up as convinced as I am, just studying The Beatles and questioning all the lore and legend is quite fascinating.

Quite true.

If nothing else, it's good people are figuring out about replaCIAments. Thanks to Paul's CIAcrifice, that is happening now.

You've hit the nail on the head - The main reason this area is attacked so much by disinformation agents is because if it became common knowledge about McCartneys replacement, then people would start asking who else has been "substituted," how many more have been replaced by doubles, AND ARE SOME OF THESE HIGH RANKING POLITICIANS ETC?

How easy to control a political double, and thus the people under their sphere of influence.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

And some believe the earth is flat - STILL .

Who believes the earth is flat when satellite pictures show it's round?

Who believes Faul is Paul when forensic evidence proves he's not?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
The main reason this area is attacked so much by disinformation agents is because if it became common knowledge about McCartneys replacement, then people would start asking who else has been "substituted," how many more have been replaced by doubles, AND ARE SOME OF THESE HIGH RANKING POLITICIANS ETC?

Yes, that could be problematic for TPTB if people figure out even politicians are replaCIAed. For more info, check out:

Doppelganger and Identity Research Society

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In the case of Lee Harvey Oswald, multiple doubles were used. The guy arrested was probably not the original Marine named Lee Harvey Oswald. So, not only is there doubt about the identity of the person arrested and then shot in jail by Jack Ruby, but the persons claiming to be the mother and brother of "Lee Harvey Oswald" are also persons unknown (of course, the CIA knew their identities). The biography entitled "Lee" by the fellow claiming to be Lee Harvey Oswald's brother Robert reads like a take off on the novel "Psycho" and does not pass the smell test.

How is this relevant to the Paul is dead and replaced by a double theory? It suggests the level of control and manipulation that's possible when intelligence operatives get involved in secretly confiscating someone's identity.

It is possible that the original Marine named Oswald was killed and his identity taken and used by black ops. Original Oswald only had two family members (mother and brother) and the theory goes that they were also killed (disappeared) and their identities taken over, then you have an identity you can use in an operation and the so-called immediate family members are agents playing roles. With this set up, black ops can blame an assassination on someone, kill that person, and then the agents posing as mother and brother "verify" that their poor family member was not well mentally and had a bad temper and so forth.

I'm not saying any of Paul's family members may have been killed, I'm just saying that black ops have the ways and means to take an identity that belonged to someone and give it to someone else.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Another point of view on the Oswald case is that the "family" consisting of Lee, Robert and Marguerite aka Mother... was a completely fictional family put together using fake documents.

My personal theory is that Lee and his "wife" Marina were orphans of the Nazi Lebensborn project (see en.wikipedia.org...). My hunch is that near or at the end of the war, OSS (Allies spy agency) raided the orphan homes of these Nazi offspring and smuggled children into the UK and USA, why? They would have made ideal sleeper agents who could have taken on whatever identity CIA fabricated for them... and used whenever a "need" would arise for a black ops person whose real true identity would have been impossible to trace. When asked by Dallas police detectives "is your real name Alex Hidell, Harvey Lee Oswald, or Lee Harvey Oswald?"... LHO answered "you're a detective, you figure it out" but Nazi orphan X using a CIA-faked fictional identity would have been very difficult for any city level detective to have ever figured out.

Pure speculation... since The Beatles were all born in the early 1940's, if the UK MI5 had a stable of Lebensborn kids whom they trained to speak in English dialects, then there would have been some young people to choose from if they were looking for doubles and impostors. I know, it is statistically unlikely that they could have found look alike doubles among the group of Lebensborn kids, but it isn't impossible.

As in the case of LHO, it would have been very useful for the intelligence agencies to have a group of Nazi orphans to whom they could fabricate any identity for and no one would know the truth. With intel supplied identities given on an as needed basis, these young people could have been intensively trained to perform any occupation, speak and understand multiple languages, and take part in any intel or black ops task.

Tavistock may have gotten ahold of these kids early on.

Imagine, just on pure theory, that by sheer coincidence, a captured Lebesborn kid grew up to very closely resemble Paul McCartney and on top of that, was left handed or ambidextrous.

What an interesting situation that would have been. I believe "Walrus" was a code name for something to do with MI5. Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Current Beatles news...

www.beatlesnews.com...

Ringo will never write memoirs and Heather Mills was involved in a freak car accident (which sounds like her car was tampered with).

Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

In the case of Lee Harvey Oswald, multiple doubles were used. The guy arrested was probably not the original Marine named Lee Harvey Oswald...

Oh, absolutely. There was the Lee Harvey Oswald, who was a Texas boy who apparently did not speak any Russian. Then there was the "Lee Harvey Oswald" (probably Alex Hiddell) who did speak Russian.

Here's the thread on Lee Harvey Oswald at Doppels

Researching how intel & others use doubles is definitely a part of the PID research, imo.

That is an interesting angle w/ Lebensborn. I have definitely considered the possibility that Faul had intel links. There is an interview, supposedly, w/ Faul & John in which Faul suddenly started speaking fluent Italian, something that Paul did not do. Anyway, I have no doubt Faul was trained to be Paul.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes and one wonders if there were any language barrier problems with the fab four in Hamburg. I've never heard of any.

Legend has it that four very young guys arrive in Hamburg virtually penniless with no place to stay, not even a cheap hotel room reserved in advance, and just by luck they happen upon the Reeperbahn and find a contact person to get them started there. Apparently, no language barrier.

I've always thought it's a bit odd that a) their families allowed them that adventure and b) that they even wanted to go there in the first place. It is also thought provoking that Hamburg is where they became so accomplished playing instruments and singing as a group. I guess that isn't too suspicious, but to my mind a little curious that a UK band of young guys wouldn't try to stay in the UK and find opportunities there instead of trekking to Germany. I say that just because growing up in Texas, I've known lots of young guys who started bands and if someone had said "hey, I can get you a low paying, open-ended, nightly, 8-hour gig in Chihuahua, Mexico" the guys would have said "no thanks, we're going to play gigs in Texas towns."

Just my two cents on that.

Edit to add: Of course, Ringo was there playing with Rory Storm and The Hurricanes so when I said four guys arrived there, Ringo was with a different band at the time.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes and one wonders if there were any language barrier problems with the fab four in Hamburg. I've never heard of any...

What I heard is that a local Liverpool promoter got the Beatles the gig in Hamburg.

With the help of a local promoter in Liverpool, the Beatles got the opportunity they were looking for, the chance to play in Hamburg.

The Beatles in Hamburg

It is a little strange that a band trying to make it in England would want to play clubs & bars in Hamburg. Why wouldn't they want to get known in the clubs in England?

Speaking from experience from living in Germany, one really has to know the language well to be able to make it. Nowadays, I suppose there are quite a few people who can speak English, but back then? The Beatles' German must have been good - better than we've been led to believe. I've considered the possibility that the band playing clubs was just a cover for intell-gathering - keeping tabs on foreign media, etc. Of course, there's no way to prove it one way or the other.

EDIT: And George was only 17. Very strange that his family would let him go that young & especially considering it was illegal (he got deported back to England).

[edit on 15-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The whole Beatles story needs to be looked at in terms of strangeness. There are little anecdotes that the band always recited over and over in interviews, but some of those stories sound made up.

The whole Stu Sutcliffe thing is strange. They claim he couldn't play bass, so that explains how they ended up with Paul on bass instead of a very awkward lineup of three guys on guitar, Stu on bass, and a drummer. Stu died mysteriously, being the first of many mysterious deaths since the beginning of the group.

The story of being arrested and deported for setting fire to a condom is weird also. People think it's funny and a cute human interest story that proves they were normal boys having a bit of mischief. To me, it just sounds like a made up story.

Meeting Astrid and Klaus Voorman was another miraculous serendipity. Astrid invented the Beatles haircut and Klaus went on to design one of their album covers and play bass for Manfred Mann and with Lennon and Harrison later on. It's just too nice and neat or something, if you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm still reading and enjoying The Shakespeare Code by Virginia Fellows and I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in PID.

Along with Sir Francis Bacon living a false identity (he was not born a Bacon) and creating a false identity (he wrote the Shakespeare works), there is the real name of the actor, Will Shaksper, the poor guy Bacon picked for future historians to falsely say was the genius who wrote the works.

Interestingly, the places Twickenham and Bishopsgate figure in the Bacon story as well as the post-1966 Beatles story. The actor Will Shaksper wasn't a genius playwright (Sir Francis Bacon really was) so the funny thing that kind of hit me is that Will Shaksper was the one and only Billy Shears.

In Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the person playing "Paul" sings/shouts "so let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shears..." and then seconds later we know it's just a game because we recognize the voice of Ringo playing Billy Shears. Listeners don't question that the first singer is "Paul" (because they're conditioned to recognize that voice) but they know the second singer is not Billy Shears (because we recognize that it's Ringo), so the listener can only conclude that Billy Shears is imaginary and doesn't sing or play anything although Shears is attributed.

Will Shaksper didn't write any great plays or sonnets (it's possible he never wrote a thing) but he gets the attribution by way of the real author, Sir Francis Bacon. In a way, one can almost hear Bacon saying to himself... "let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shakespeare..."

Just toying with that thought... how would you get from Billy Shaksper or Billy Shakespeare to Billy Shears? To get Shears, you have to take out the "k" and the "p", so just playing with this, taking the "p" out might be a clue that Paul was taken out. That leaves us with the letter "k" and if consistent with "p" for Paul, would have been somebody with a first name beginning with "K", but I can't think of anyone in Beatles history with a first name starting with a "K" who died or was "taken out" prior to 1966, so that clue (I know, it might not be a clue) is on the back burner for now (on simmer).

Edit to add: however, a "K" does figure prominently on the album... tonight Mr. Kite is topping the bill.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Will Shaksper didn't write any great plays or sonnets (it's possible he never wrote a thing) but he gets the attribution by way of the real author, Sir Francis Bacon.

It's possible (likely even) that Faul/Bill never wrote anything. It's possible that he just sang songs the true genius Paul had written or songs that were ghost-written for him. It's also possible that Faul wrote songs, but he could never match Paul's ability, IMO.

Just toying with that thought... how would you get from Billy Shaksper or Billy Shakespeare to Billy Shears? To get Shears, you have to take out the "k" and the "p", so just playing with this, taking the "p" out might be a clue that Paul was taken out. That leaves us with the letter "k" and if consistent with "p" for Paul, would have been somebody with a first name beginning with "K" ....

That is a very interesting idea that "Bill" could be a reference to "William Shakespeare," possibly b/c he was attributed w/ great writings that were not his (allegedly). The name could be from "Billy's Here," which sounds like "Billy Shears." Shears could also be a play on fleecing the Sheeple, or maybe Bill's last name was Shepherd. Hard to know for sure...

But going along w/ what you mentioned, if the P is for Paul, the K could be for the "C" in McCartney, which sounds like a "K " McCartney means son of Cartney, so Cartney would be the root name. See Origin of Irish Surnames

Edit to add: however, a "K" does figure prominently on the album... tonight Mr. Kite is topping the bill.

Is there more meaning to "Mr. Kite" than we've been led to believe? Is he symbolic of someone? A codename?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, thanks someotherguy for helping keep this thread alive (pardon the pun).

The thing about Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! is that the ex-Beatles, plus George Martin, and all the cronies and biographers et al, have all parroted that Lennon just copied an old poster he found in an antique shop.

You can see a copy of the poster here...

www.zazzle.com...

Most people have no problem with Lennon's explanation that he serendipitously stumbled upon this old poster in an antique shop and thought the words would make a cool song, so then he just whipped out the song one supposes in record time because the lyrics were already written for him.

Has another vintage copy of this 1843 poster ever surfaced? What's the proof that this poster wasn't faked by British Intelligence?

One is led to believe that the original in the possession of Lennon is the only one in existence, which wouldn't be unusual since not many pop artifacts from 1843 still exist today.

The strange case of the serendipitous poster (notice Mr. Kite's first name is William)

Wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...!

"Although Lennon once said of the song that he "wasn't proud of that" and "I was just going through the motions,"[5] in 1980 he described it as "pure, like a painting, a pure watercolour."[6]

It was one of three songs from the Sgt. Pepper album that was banned from playing on the BBC, supposedly because the phrase "Henry the Horse" combined two words that were individually known as slang for heroin. Lennon denied that the song had anything to do with heroin.[6]"

en.wikipedia.org...

So, Henry the Horse has nothing to do with heroin and Lucy in the Skies with Diamonds has nothing to do with '___'.

Okie-dokie.

------------

edit to add: Here is a real circus poster from 1860...

www.art.com... ui=e59e3545e2864266b1fcdd474794d990

Is it possible something like this was the inspiration and they (whomever they are) made up the Mr. Kite poster from scratch? Sure makes a good cover story for creating a song that would include a word like "Bishopsgate" which ties in directly to the Francis Bacon Is William Shakespeare story (see the Virginia Fellows book THE SHAKESPEARE CODE).

edit to add: Another quick note... "topping the Bill" ...the word "topping" is slang for murder.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Please note in the circus poster in the last link in the post before this...

William Cooke and Richard III

Cooke was the maiden name of the "mother" of Francis Bacon (his real birth mother was Elizabeth "the Virgin Queen" ---secretly.

Richard III is of course a "Shakespeare" work.

As you can see, I am attempting to find connections between the secret life of Sir Francis Bacon and the secret life of the Beatles.

The Francis Bacon story is full of secrecy and intrigue, Bacon embedded a secret message found in the words of the Shakespeare plays, and there are all kinds of false identities going on in the Bacon story as told by Virginia Fellows in THE SHAKESPEARE CODE.

Call it remote viewing, intuition, or whatever you like, I believe the society known as The Francis Bacon Society was somehow involved in the Beatles.

www.baconsocietyinc.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"Francis Bacon is the probable author of the literary works ascribed to the actor William Shakespeare, either alone or as head of a creative group.

Bacon was not only the genius behind Shakespeare, but also the true author of certain other English. and even European masterpieces such as Don Quixote. This is often deemed part of an elaborate conspiracy undertaken by a Freemasonic or Rosicrucian order for the purpose of raising the consciousness of the world, exploiting the power of printing to disseminate spiritually-elevating thoughts. (It should also be noted that some who believe in a benign Rosicrucian cultural conspiracy reject or ignore the question of Bacon authorship of Shakespeare).

Many Baconians of the esoteric persuasion hold that Bacon and his fellow occultists encoded secret messages or cryptograms into printed books, using both text and image. Bacon himself is believed by some to have told an outlandish secret history through such cryptogrammic methods."

The above is from this page...

Isn't it interesting that "The Friedmans" were in WWII among the best cryptographers in the world. The fact that these people (and the Bacon Society website) play down the credibility of Bacon's embedded secret message is telling. Isn't it also interesting that the "clues" found in the Beatles' album art and lyrics comprise nothing short of cryptography.

On the following page, about halfway down, is the funny thing "Friedman, William F. "Edgar Allan Poe, Cryptographer."

intellit.muskingum.edu...

Poe is another figure that keeps popping up.

Here's a page on Elizebeth Friedman...

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting that Elizebeth Friedman helped jail Velvalee Dickinson, a spy for Japan.
I've wondered if Yoko Ono's connection to Japanese aristocracy may have played a role in springing "Sir Paul" out of a Tokyo jail where he was held I think not for marijuana possession but for assuming a false identity.

Could the Friedmans have been secret consulants on a Beatles clues deployment program starting with Help! or Revolver and encrypting a message about the murder of Paul McCartney?

What say ye, Getsmart? faulcon? someotherguy?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Today, we learn that Sir Peter Blake has been rewarded handsomely with a commission for a painting to be displayed in St. Paul's Cathedral.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Rewarded for his role in Beatles cryptology? I'm sure he'll never tell.

Seems to me that such a commission would have to be connected to England's royal family or at least the Queen's approval.

Your average pop artist could never be considered for a painting commission for a place like St. Paul's in London. So, he must be rather special.

Hmmm, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, thanks someotherguy for helping keep this thread alive (pardon the pun).

Thank you for all your great research!

The thing about Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! is that the ex-Beatles, plus George Martin, and all the cronies and biographers et al, have all parroted that Lennon just copied an old poster he found in an antique shop.

I think all the stories that people have just accepted out of hand are going to have to be subjected to closer scrutiny.

Has another vintage copy of this 1843 poster ever surfaced? What's the proof that this poster wasn't faked by British Intelligence?

Yeah, could be a plant. Makes me think of the "Old Shoe" song in "Wag the Dog."

The strange case of the serendipitous poster (notice Mr. Kite's first name is William)

Oh, interesting. In the song, he is referred to as "Mr. K." Maybe the double's last name started w/ a K? Makes me think of Q on James Bond. Anyway, if Mr. K is code for the double, then that could be the K in Shaksper that you were talking about having been "taken out." The original identity "died" when Bill became Paul.

So, Henry the Horse has nothing to do with heroin and Lucy in the Skies with Diamonds has nothing to do with '___'.

And Yellow submarine is slang for marijuana. cite - ONDCP Not sure when that term first appeared.

A Drug Submarine is a semi-submersible vessel that is used to carry illegal drug shipments.

Drug Submarine
www.mahalo.com...

A kite flies high, so possibly another drug reference...

Is it possible something like this was the inspiration and they (whomever they are) made up the Mr. Kite poster from scratch? Sure makes a good cover story for creating a song that would include a word like "Bishopsgate" which ties in directly to the Francis Bacon Is William Shakespeare story (see the Virginia Fellows book THE SHAKESPEARE CODE).

Yes... quite possible.

edit to add: Another quick note... "topping the Bill" ...the word "topping" is slang for murder.

And another reference to Bill/Faul...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I'm still reading and enjoying The Shakespeare Code by Virginia Fellows and I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in PID.

Along with Sir Francis Bacon living a false identity (he was not born a Bacon) and creating a false identity (he wrote the Shakespeare works), there is the real name of the actor, Will Shaksper, the poor guy Bacon picked for future historians to falsely say was the genius who wrote the works.

Interestingly, the places Twickenham and Bishopsgate figure in the Bacon story as well as the post-1966 Beatles story. The actor Will Shaksper wasn't a genius playwright (Sir Francis Bacon really was) so the funny thing that kind of hit me is that Will Shaksper was the one and only Billy Shears.

In Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the person playing "Paul" sings/shouts "so let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shears..." and then seconds later we know it's just a game because we recognize the voice of Ringo playing Billy Shears. Listeners don't question that the first singer is "Paul" (because they're conditioned to recognize that voice) but they know the second singer is not Billy Shears (because we recognize that it's Ringo), so the listener can only conclude that Billy Shears is imaginary and doesn't sing or play anything although Shears is attributed.

Will Shaksper didn't write any great plays or sonnets (it's possible he never wrote a thing) but he gets the attribution by way of the real author, Sir Francis Bacon. In a way, one can almost hear Bacon saying to himself... "let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shakespeare..."

Nice one Switching Yard - I've heard about the theory pitching Francis Bacon as the true author of Shakespeare's works, but haven't read up anything about it. And you could well be onto something there with Billy Shears/William Shakespeare, great bit of insightful thinking.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks very much, Uncle Benny.

I've been finding that this sort of shell game involving false identities and false attribution is nothing new in England.

If, as has been theorized, Sir Francis Bacon was a contributor and possibly the Editor-In-Chief of the King James Version of the Bible, then he may have indeed written the following passage which can be found in Proverbs (how does this relate to PID? The whole Paul Is Dead clues thing could have been a planted encryption of a secret message with Bacon as precedent)...

"Remember that which thou hast just read, that the Divine Majesty takes delight to hide His work, according to the innocent play of children, to have them found out; surely for thee to follow the example of the most high God cannot be censured. Therefore, put away popular applause, and after the manner of Soloman the king, compose a history of thy times and fold it into enigmatical writings and cunning mixtures of the theatre, mingled as the colors of the painter's shell, and it will in due course of time be found."

We have popular applause as an effective sound effect in the beginning and end of the Sgt Pepper album. Popular applause can also relate to the millions of girls worldwide who were caught up in Beatlemania. Bacon was not only a brilliant writer, but he was a keen creator of 'enigmatical writings and cunning that would in due course be found out' just as all the Paul Is Dead clues would eventually be found out. I think whatever cabal engineered the Paul Is Dead clues in lyrics and album art probably were Baconists and knew very well what cryptology Bacon had accomplished not only in Bacon's ghost writing of the Shakespeare works but also as contributor to the Bible.

As the Proverbs passage continues, we have the idea of a Faul appearing on the scene...

"For there shall be born into the world not in years but in ages, a man whose pliant and obedient mind we, of the supernatural world, will take special heed, by all possible endeavor, to frame and mould into a pipe for thy fingers to sound, what stop thou please; and this man, either led or driven, as we point the way, will yield himself a disciple of thine, and will search and seek out thy disordered and confused strings and roots with some peril and unsafety to himself. For men in scornful and arrogant manner will call him mad, and point at him the finger of scorn; and yet they will, upon trial, practice, and study of thy plan, see that the secret, by great and voluminous labour hath been found out."

Sounds to me like the same guy who wrote that, wrote Shakespeare. Sounds like the cabal of crypto-analysts who helped the Beatles plant clues, were aware of things, shall we say.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join