It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/15/2009...Tyranny begins according to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this is soldier in this video. God bless her soul if this is true. The NWO/Illuminati/Nazis are hellbent on killing again. They are corrupt to the core. It is not enough that we are slaves to the state...now they want our souls. # them!!! Get ready folks!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

[edit on 18-9-2009 by really]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

But.. I thought it started on 10/07/08!

Seriously. Don't believe everything you believe on youtube because I have survived:
14 Scheduled Nuclear attacks

4 Scheduled instances of martial law, internment camps.

3 Scheduled invasions from China.

1 From Russia.

Then I have also survived instances where aliens were supposed to:
Abduct, enslave, and destroy human civilizations.

Also 5 terrorist attacks and supposedly one on 9/22/09. Better get the popcorn!

I have seen so many of these announcements.

Ever seen those guys on the street with signs that say "The end is near"
Well these people are the internet equivalent.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Just for likeminded people

Who want to see what she's feeling.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It will happen in March.
Just research sun god worship and 9-11.
When the sun has some kind of decade long event, watch out.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
this is soldier in this video. God bless her soul if this is true. The NWO/Illuminati/Nazis are hellbent on killing again. They are corrupt to the core. It is not enough that we are slaves to the state...now they want our souls. # them!!! Get ready folks!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by PenandSword]

I'm not arguing what you believe, however, if it were true what you believe, you would not get as far as typing NWO.

What exactly defines you as a "Slave" to the state?

What rights have you lost since previous?

Do You believe everything you hear or watch?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Thank you for that. God how did we live in a time with out fresh doom from YouTube users?

It is hard to lend any credence to this YouTube user I mean what makes them different from anyone that came before that cried DOOM!

Nothing imo perhaps I would be more convinced if they put zombies in the video or perhaps cookies I like cookies.....ZOMBIE COOKIES!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Have a look at the below.

This is apparently a RFID Chip.

projectcamelot.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5a890cb5ba5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gunpowder Plot

you need to look at history. look up info on ucc, maritime admiralty law, corporate law, magna charta, common law, birth certificate bond.

you have been owned unknowingly as a human resource and have two identities. one for corporate law and one for the law of god and the land and your sovereign body.

your birth certificate , at birth, is given a value of 1 million dollars and traded on the international stock markets. it increases in value as you go through life. this explains the heavey intodrination of schooling and rigid society rules. the international bankers want their investment money back by means of taxing you throughout your life.

so learn your history. i barely scratched the surface here.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettyflowers
reply to post by Gunpowder Plot

your birth certificate , at birth, is given a value of 1 million dollars and traded on the international stock markets.

I understood the value was $750,000, although you may be correct since the value is apparently based upon the ratio of our national debt per citizen. (thanks a lot Obama!)

However, I do not believe that any of these certificates are traded on the open market. As I understand it, they are held in some type of a trust which was established by the privately own federal reserve.

[if you have evidence of them being traded, please post it]

From what I have read, they are not traded because they have no intrinsic value (not to mention that doing so could piss off the surfs) Since the value assigned to them represents debt (not worth) they are actually a type of bond. A bond is defined as a type of debt security.

This is a practice that dates back to the good old days of slavery, it is known as:

Debt bondage (or bonded labor) is an involuntary arrangement whereby a person is forced to pay off a loan with direct labor in place of currency, over an agreed or obscure period of time. When the debtor is then tricked or trapped into working for very little or no pay, or when the value of their work is significantly greater than the original sum of money borrowed, some consider the arrangement to be a form of forced labor or debt slavery.

Regardless of its legality, or its fraudulent establishment, this is exactly the situation the "Fed" has created.
I can only assume that their intention is to somehow justify their false sense of superiority

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Howevermuch mankind keeps on destroying itself, which is all we do, and is all we have ever done, no-one will get our souls - they belong to the Creator who made them.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
multiple threads on this one exist already. Here's a decent one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It also has a claim that the device she is showing cannot be used in the way she is describing. Take all of it with a grain of salt (the messenger that is). Personally I am. If anything, I see it as another distraction.

@Miraj: LOL thank you for that. I couldn't remember the count of what we have survived so far. I think you may have forgotten about the web bot's summer of hell too. So far mine has been pretty tranquil.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

be ready and prepared for the worst, if it comes down to it

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join