It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the greatest speech of our time... Adam Kokesh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know many of you would have seen this speech when it was delivered almost a year ago, but it still rings true today as being one of the most heartfelt and powerful deliveries of a message I have ever seen.

I searched ATS but could not find the video posted anywhere, only segments of quotes, so allow me to post this video for you all.

Obama ('s teleprompter) eat your heart out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I agree..The best speech I have seen pertaining to the troubled state we are in..

I have not seen or heard of this gentleman before..But he echos my thoughts exactly. Too bad he probably made the Terrorist list for this..

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hahaha, was that the gladiator soundtrack?

This video was posted on youtube almost a year ago. Funny how it takes some time for these things to get spread around. It was a great speech indeed, maybe a little too hostile, but eh.

Anyone know what this guy has been up to lately?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
His website Kokesh for Congress is still active and he seems to be raking in donations for a political career.

I think he'll do well. He is supported by Ron Paul so imagine a double bill of those 2 in the next election.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Kokesh seems like a good guy, but he has chosen the path of politics.
That is not the only path that could possibly get us where we want to go, and perhaps not the best.

He may be able to use his revolutionary and patriotic rhetoric to get elected, but what can he actually do about the situation?

Politicians are traditionally targets for criminals living both inside and outside the system. And if you move to cut their power you must deal with them! What are his resources to mount such a frontal attack?

I just think that the real solution is not a direct political solution. If we can effect a real solution, then we will see the politics of the situation change radically. Otherwise, the politics of the situation make a direct power confrontation practically impossible. It would take a level of diplomatic astuteness almost unknown in this age, or any age (but see Ben Fulford for his idea) to undo the plans of the criminal elite.

The only alternative is to render the plans of the criminal elite null and void by other means.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I agree there is a degree of hypocrisy about his move.

To denounce the 'two party system' so vocally, and then throw yourself into it is a bit much, but I can understand where he is coming from. What better way to bring down a fortress than from inside?

But I do agree. There should be another way.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Adam Kokesh, who made this inspiring speech, was body slammed by police agents in the Jefferson Memorial yesterday.for dancing, even though he made no attempt to resist arrest.

See thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ihave seen this before. Indeed it is a great speech IMHO. Thanks for posting it. S&F.

2nd

join