It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post your favorite exotic weapons!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I Did Karate For 8 Years But Round Here There Isnt Any Martial Art Places That Have Weapons But Hay Thats Britain For You!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Black Death
Very Nice Weapon there! I Also Like Your Avatar And Signature Very Cool... I Take It You Are A Pirates Of The Carribean Fan Too?

Thanks, but I'm more of a fan of the ride at Disneyland.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

KingLizard, is your name Pindar by any chance? :p (for anyone who saw the David Icke tapes "Interview with a mother Goddes" ...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR)

Nice choice! Stock up on some surplus M2 armor-piercing ammo and you will be far from unarmed.

joi

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Light Saber!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Nice choice! Stock up on some surplus M2 armor-piercing ammo and you will be far from unarmed.

Yeah, the BAR is a formidable weapon. I would hate to be on the receiving end.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I have always been partial to the "grenade machine gun!"

www.hk-usa.com...

[Edited on 5-17-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I have always been partial to the "grenade machine gun!"

GOOD GOD! WWIII anyone?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To top it off it, seems like the US military is adapting the 40mm grenade launcher to fit every vehicle in the inventory: HMMWVs, APCs, AH-6 "Little Birds," 5-ton trucks, Scout/Attack Vehicles, Naval vessels. It seems to be the .50 cal for the 21st century.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the future of high explosive projectile launchers ,,,is the mk47 stryker,,,its got all the latest land warrior optics...and it uses the 40mm airburst round...with delayed detonation programing...just like the oicws 25mm projectile rounds..

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My favorite weapon of all time is not a firearm and is not a blade of any sort. By far, my all-time favorite weapon is...

The Garrotte...Piano Wire...Fiber Wire. With it's many different variations, the silent kill's greatest ally has always been The Garrotte.
A thicker chord brings about death via strangulation without the letting of blood, making The Garrotte a clean weapon and very effective. A thinner chord will slice through the throat very quickly, bringing about near decapitation and thus bringing into play psychological factor and mystique of this venerable and ageless weapon.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Hard Red]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can think of no other one-shot-one-kill close quarters weapon that has the 100% guarantee of death that The Garrotte has...just slip on and pull to kill...the only obstacle at this point is whether the user has the killer instinct necessary to do the job.

You see, something as simple as rope or piano wire can be as deadly as a 20mm Lahti...and even the Lahti will fail at it's task is the person pulling the trigger misses. With The Garrotte, only the killer instinct of the user comes into play...but as far as simplicity of use, all you have to do is slip it on and tug.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Hard Red]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
heh This is about as pro gun as i'm ever gonna get.

And maybe the new hi-powered M-15 water pistol

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ahhhh...the BAR. Damn thats one heavy weapon to lug around...but oh so satisfying to just plop down and have the thing rock against ya shoulder and lift its bipod off the ground with every shot. Stopping power plus.

Anyone mentioned these lil darlings from Metalstorm?

...the 'Bertha'. How does a lead-lazer of something insane like a 1,000,000rpm firing-rate grab ya...and no I didn't mess up by putting in too many zeros...

...the VLE...Electronic handgun, fires 2 and 3 round bursts...the 3 round burst was at a speed equavelant to 50,000rpm...you do the math, thats just scary...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
also the mk47 has a hit probability ratio of almost 100%..at very high supressive fire rates..

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
double bladed sword for me and those mahcine's wow! i aint rushing no machine bunker now
seen the HK version of the grenade very ......overkil for me

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
and lets not forget the vektor agl 40mm mini granade launcher....sweet!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I also enjoy close-in absolute decimation of the target and with that in mind...

...I believe Machine Gun Betty's got the right idea!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
us.f1.yahoofs.com...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the f2000 is hot!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join