It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post your favorite exotic weapons!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Heres a see thru shot of the Calico ammo clip...

[Edited on 113030p://u59. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If I may change things up a bit...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i like these weapons , and i train almost everyday with them:

www.chez.com...

www.okinawan-shorinryu.com...

www.wooden-swords.com...

www.benima.nl...

i don't really like guns. mostly because they're not like an art form. except in the movie equilibrium. i simply LOVE how they use them there!

www.freewebs.com...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the steyr tmp !!!! gotta love it!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wararts
the steyr tmp !!!! gotta love it!!

I don't like it. It looks ugly and not ergonomic. But it is just my opinion

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
the huge tankbuster from ghost in the shell.. (spiw penetrator) takes tank busting to the next level.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Firearm - Scorpion Sub machine gun

Maritial weapon - Katana sword

Ranged weapon - shuricans

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
here are some specs on this fictional but probable weapon....The "Getemono" is a gun massive anti-shielding, related to the shoulder with loading by box. It belongs to the private arsenal of Boat and is it with what it saves the Major of the Crabe tank of Section 6. It draws from the cartridges with ejector case of 20 mm with a perforating core of 14,5 mm (from where its name, Mini14 Penetrator). The mechanism of the "Getemono" is very similar to that of the bloquage of chagement of Luger P08 (the "ANALYSIS" describes its movement like that of a worm when it draws), except owing to the fact that it was conceived for cartridges of 20 Misters the "Getemono" is not accustomed to draw in fast succession and is suscptible to be stopped in the event of such a use. The "Getemono" also has a great quantity of devices of reduction of the retreat, including one large brake of end of gun, a higher support postpones and a system of evacuation which seems to channel hot gases of reaction backwards (as for a rifle without retreat or a disposable anti-tank light weapon).

CARTRIDGE: 20 mm X 109 mm (one deriv� of Mk-149 Phalanx)

OPERATION: Retreat, Bloquage of permutation

MODE OF TIR: Semi automatic

GIVE RHYTHM TIR: 62 blows per minute.

SAFETY: Lever of safety gone up on handle

VISEES: Adjustable.

LOADING: 11 blows in a removable box

OVERALL LENGTH: 198 cm

WEIGHT (VACUUM): 19 kgs

WEIGHT (LOAD): 22 kgs

the (spiw mini 14 penetrator) is one sweet tank killer.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
the all mighty lahti 20mm rifle.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
and yes,,,,,it has been posted before but what the heck!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the best weapon to blast a swat team that is breaking into your home!! WRONG HOUSE!!! SUCKAS!!

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
just thinking that if you had gman genesis body armor and a 7000round circular backpack and a minigun you could be next to invincible!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well...I'm kind of wondering...what do you mean by "exotic," exactly? From what I'm seeing in the prior posts, it ranges from "One-in-a-million" reverse-blade katanas, to anything ultra-shiny!!

Anyway, I think my favourite 'exotic' weapon was the Musketeer cane. I used to work with a gentleman who made handcrafted swordcanes, which were done as close to historically accurate as he could make them. They were all friction-fit, and I never heard one of them rattle.

The Musketeer Cane, however, was a slight departure from the norm for him. It concealed a blowgun, instead of the usual stiletto or epee blade. And, in a small nod to his playful nature, he sized the tubes to take Hot Tamales candies. I'm sure that I needn't point out all of the wicked fun you can have with an item of this type, but I will may only this inference: Yuppie. Cell Phone. Movie Theatre. Concealed Blowgun. 'Nuff said!!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
by exotic i mean,, very rare,,, not something you would see a soldier use everyday.......or it could be something just simply....cool

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Death Incarnate

Check out this awesome site: Link

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yeah,,,that birdman website is very cool!!...and that security arms website has a TON! of guns...halleluya!!!!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sigarms.com...

that face says it all

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
sweet!!! truthseekerx thanks for the post,,,

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bad to the bone in any neck of the woods...

The Mossberg Model 590

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is a fully automatic rifle. It's the Franchi-Spas 15. Do you know what kind of rounds this thing fires?

12 Guage Shotgun Shells!

[Edited on 043131p://u43. by Hard Red]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join