It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Depositor Raises Stink After Bank Freezes His Account

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

So, what did he do? Oh my, this guy is way cool, read on...

I don't agree at all. What this man did was disgusting! How is offending the bank tellers, customers, etc., way cool?

He has an issue with Bank of America and their policies. Do you know how huge Bank of America is?

He took the easy way out instead of trying to talk to somebody in the organization that might have found a mistake, or whom was willing to compensate him for what he went through.

Times are rough for a lot of people, but that is no excuse to become a pig.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
reply to post by phoenix103

Well it sure does beat him decided to start shooting innocent bank employees in the face because hes in a white hot rage about being denied access to his money and left stranded because of the bank. I mean he could have sued the bank but oh wait, we all know that wouldn't have went anywhere. Seriously what else is left to do besides those two options? I guess he should have just rolled over on his stomach and took it laying down as all the others before him have?

I personally think this is the problem with everyone!!!! not what he did, but HE DID SOMETHING.

I really think people have gotten so sedated that when someone comes unglued at a stupid system or BULLIES as are bankers and government (IRS) when they can take your means of support and tell you to fight to get it back ...... WITH WHAT?????

this guy didn't go postal on anyone he smelled up a bank, big fricken deal they deserved it. they took his money WITHOUT any process other than to think it was illegal gotten, its all fun and games and some nut job until it happens to you.

GET OFF YOUR SEDATED ARS and stand behind people that stand out.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by mr-lizard
What would you have done may i ask?

I'll tell what I would have done. I would have called the police, filed a report and if that didn't work, then I would hire an attorney and/or the ACLU (if they handle these types of things).

yeh you go right ahead and do that, hope they take IOU's ..... dude they FROZE HIS MONEY ...... DUDEEEEEEEEEEE

legal or not the point is they do as they please because the fact is you don't have deep enough pockets to fight them, and if they missed something ohhhh well we'll put that back for ya, sorry for the mix up.

Right!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Right ON!!!! I am sure the guy is locked away for a long time, and got courtesy tazered a few dozen times; as per his own requests, of course

I'll tell You anyone that does things like that have a free hide away in my guest hacienda

S&F

top topics

<< 1   >>

join