It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does IRAN know?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
By all logic, you think Iran would be "scared" of USrael's intentions...
Wouldn't you think??

What does Iran know, that no on else does?

Do they believe their 10,000 missiles already pointed and aimed at USrael targets across the region will end up as the be-all/end-all for that battle?
Do they trust their own army to eliminate U.S and Israel from the Middle East?
Do they have an Atom Bomb?
Do they have Russians military assistance?

Call me a war monger, or crazy... but I'm only the latter.

I'm telling you, Iran has till end of Oct AT THE LATEST to fully comply with the U.N or it's bed time..

PLEASE READ Ezekiel 24:1!!!!!!!!!
bible.cc...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I personally don't think that Iran knows anything particularly special. I do think though that they do think that their army would be up to the challenge of taking on the US and Israel.

Ezekiel 24.1:

In the ninth year, in the tenth month, on the tenth day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me:

The tenth month in the Hebrew calender isn't October. It's the month Tebeth and it occurs between December and January.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do they believe their 10,000 missiles already pointed and aimed at USrael targets across the region will end up as the be-all/end-all for that battle?

No... But they can always photoshop more.

Do they trust their own army to eliminate U.S and Israel from the Middle East?

From the "Middle East"?
No.

Do they have an Atom Bomb?

No but they are doing their damnedest to get a few.

Do they have Russians military assistance?

Of course they do. Russia had the largest foreign arms sales year since the Soviet collapse recently. Great money those arm$ $ale$.

Call me a war monger, or crazy... but I'm only the latter.

I don't think you're crazy or a war monger. Just somebody who is concerned and is doing the right thing and that's asking questions.

bible.cc...

No thanks I've read the whole book numerous times while growing up. I'll Read Ezekiel for UFO and Aliens reference.

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 16-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All Iran knows is how to make a lot of noise. The guardian corps are only capable of suppressing their own people, not wiping out US or Israel. Else why would they need nukes?
Ezekiel? I thought those have already passed. It talks about the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar The Great. I dont believe we're going through re runs of those episodes...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Iran is on the Internet. someone find out what Iran Knows...
email Amadenijad .. he is on the internet.
sorry, Iam biased and I joined the Military to free our 50 hostages.
so, Iranian and I are like a personal thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would have to disagree with the statement that Iran currently does not have Nuclear weapons. the Rethoric out of IRAN is "Anti-Jewish" from what our TV translations tell us.. Semite is Islamic if I recall something Jordan Maxwell said I think.
I can tell you Iran is armed with Nuclear Weapons. Russia and N. Korea are Irans Ally's. how many cargo containers come into Iran ...? ok... now, who wisely profitted from the oil Rise...? Iran.. who wants Euro's instead of Dollars for Oil...? Iran.. Its fairly common knowledge that Isreal has many Nuclear Weapons... hence, Iran also would be armed to the teeth with Nukes as well.. other wise, why make such a big deal about Isreal's existance ... thats the missing dialog.. lets see if we can get that voice represented... contact someone in Iran like Amadenijad... He speaks English or at least understands it.. I think he attended Oxford or something ... ah, i dont know...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
1. How do we know that the tenth month is Oct? According to genesis the plants were in full bloom when god made Adam that would mean the 1st month would be spring-summer not fall. So try again to put this Ezekiel timeline in as it is all over for iran by Oct.
I love it when someone tries to use the bible as a timeline.The governments altered it to how ever they wanted to, For anyone to truely understand what the bible was trying to say we need to read all that was written not just what they want us to(can you finish a 100 piece puzzle with half the pieces missing)

2. We know that history will always repeat because humans are not smart enough to learn from it...If we did there would not be wars.

I am embarrassed to say I'm human and I'm not a youngster if that is what your thinking.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In 2009 Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) begins at sundown on Friday September 18 and ends at nightfall on Sunday September 20.

Is therefore not the 10th month around July 2010.?

On the issue of Iran. A little History. In the 80's they were in a very long war with Iraq. They never really challenged Iraq in any way per say, and we see how Pathetic Iraq was in the war against us.

They just mouthing it off, full of air.

One of the Problems Now Occurring is the G8 have set up meetings with Iran at the end of this month. Just another time delay if you ask me. Iran has already said that they not going to talk Nukes.

After this then what -? Sanctions. HA –How well has that worked with North Korea, Russia is against Sanctions anyway.

Sorry to say but its time to Bomb. This is not going to get solved Diplomatically

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

ok u want to bomb then lets strap the bomb to you and see if you change your mind.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You need to turn off that television, because it's been feeding you a line of BS.
It is unclear whether Iran has nukes or not, we are all just speculating at this point. Despite what the MSM and many people here believe, Iran is not constantly engaged in saber-rattling....unlike the US and Israel.
The writing is on the wall, Iran looks like it's next on the list for us, and I am sure that we will manufacture an in if we want it bad enough.....Just like Iraq and Afghanistan.
I wonder if all of those banana republics we've screwed with in the past were just practice?

I honestly don't think that Iran knows anything special per se. I think that they're more focused on trying to become a more stable and peaceful place. I think that the only way to keep from NOT getting your A^^ shot off in a place like the middle east is to be just as armed to the teeth as the next guy, and the world powers have never had any qualms about selling guns bombs & ammo to the little guys of the world.

Iran is just another scapegoat for us, and just another theocratic foe for Israel.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I almost spit out my drink! LMAO! America is fast becoming a banana republic as well! Irony is the devil's humor.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I say if the governments want to destroy each other then lets make a giant cage -throw all government officials in and make it a last man standing match when we are down to the last man shoot him ,,, No more governments = No more war

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I watch very little Television. and Iran has always been of interest. since 1979 for me personally... and when I found out what our CIA did to Mos'o'day in 1953. well who could blame Iran..? we violated our core principals, morals and what we call the freedom of nation states... We interjected our Politics on a soverign nation. and destroyed a dually elected president that was elected by its people to lead their nation. and we sabotaged it for our own selfish gains.
oh, and thanks for confirming in your opinion IRAN already has Nukes...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Israel has over a 100 nuclear weapons, so Iran won't be counting on going head to head with those for a long, long time. Israel may be planning to use a few on deep underground bases, but don't expect them to bomb Teheran unless they get hit first.

More likely, Iran is counting on using chemical or biological weapons against Israel. Chemical weapons are unlikely as they aren't that useful, ie. wouldn't stop Israel. They were used by saddam Hussein against them during the Iran-Iraq war and it didn't really change the course of the war.

Their Hezballah allies haven't been able to effectively reach most of Israel with their rockets. Israel would whip out their gas masks and loss of life would be minimal.

With biologicals, the only issue is protecting your own people if it spreads beyond the release area.
Very likely, Iran has had access to Russian biological weapons tech.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
WHAT DOES IRAN KNOW!!!!!!

That the USA, Britan and ally's are all overstretched fighting wars around the world, Obama has no b***s, The super power that is USA is being dwarfed by the chinese, Russia is still a very large threat to us all and a many other factors happening around the world at the present time.

Add the fact that attacking working nuclear facilitys anywhere in the world would be very dangerous then I think in my opinion Iran knows that we will huff and puff but will not be blowing down any doors.

good luck to diplomacy!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
- They have the upper hand morally
- They have a right to a nuclear deterrent
- Israel and the US have no evidence; otherwise they would have presented it.
- Cheney and Bush tried hard to instigate a war
- Israel is now trying hard to instigate a war
- Israel and America cannot attack without provocation.
- Russia and China, behind the scenes will not abandon Iran, they way they did Iraq
- Israel's weakness is in its air attack
- The USA's weakness is in their navy
- America is dying an economic death
- Israel will die if America dies
- Time favours Iran
- Time does not favour Israel or America

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
exactly, great reply.

I think we are heading for a very dangerous confrontation of which there will be only losers.

Iran knows that the west has not got the stomach for a huge loss of WESTERNERS lives!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Iran is a small part of 57 OIC countries who have a bunch of nukes, especially those in Pakistan in the hands of AQ.
Yes, Rosh Hashanna sunset is about noon EST. 9/18/09

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
- They have the upper hand morally
- They have a right to a nuclear deterrent
- Israel and the US have no evidence; otherwise they would have presented it.
- Cheney and Bush tried hard to instigate a war
- Israel is now trying hard to instigate a war
- Israel and America cannot attack without provocation.
- Russia and China, behind the scenes will not abandon Iran, they way they did Iraq
- Israel's weakness is in its air attack
- The USA's weakness is in their navy
- America is dying an economic death
- Israel will die if America dies
- Time favours Iran
- Time does not favour Israel or America

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Agit8dChop]

Iran is not interested in nuclear deterant.
Bush and Cheney haven't instigated Islamic terrorism since the days of Mohammed, Islam does that all on it's own.
Time doesn't favor Iran, too bad Saudi is throwing them out in front to take the brunt of war.
Are you human? Why so confrontational?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
They don't know anything special.

China nor Russia will not start WW3 with the USA over Iran when the pipeline being built through the region will only serve to secure Chinas oil supply no matter who wins.

They DO

Have the ability to make a grand royal mess of things and by and large attacking them would be devastating and they can basically count on a very good chance neither us nor Israel will call this bluff.

Biological in the USA (already here ) unavoidable, real reason for this "swine flu" legislation passing everywhere

the 1 or 2 nukes they have at Israel... Very small country...

The have mutually assured destruction with Israel and the ability to turn the USA on it's ear pretty hard, even if they don't have a couple of nukes which, most likely they do, a few rockets with "dirty" material, a whole bunch with chemicals and a massive enough overall barrage to basically end Israel

What do they know... nothing beyond the same things we all know...

they aren't completely helpless, they can't win

But really neither can Israel nor can we,

They have a great Bio program, if they use it in self defense America will be in a really crap state economically when done, vaccinations, quarantines, riots... we are "precarious"

China and Russia? "Sanctions" that's all... and well, in addition to a loss of a couple of economic months due to quarantines and chaos... It would sink us...

China and Russia wont fight, MAD.... but they will have allot to gain (even though China in particular benefits no matter what) by making a very big deal out of this... call for withdrawal of US troops world wide, tariffs, ban imports ... on top of a couple of crippled economic months NOW? They wont need to fire a shot.

Basically China can grab Taiwan the Russians for a time become lords of Europe, our troops would have to come home, we would leave the middle east to the Chinese and Russians too

In Fact

I'd say... Russia and China Might very well decide that...it's in their interests to put Iran on a self destructive course... with Iran gone and Israel gone they basically own the Middle East without a USA to stand in the way either

We would loose Carriers, we would have enough power to defend our shores only...

We'd have to bow out of Europe and Asia...

It's not like Iran even has... good enough Bio to really do all that much direct harm, but a handful of canisters in top 10 cities and a even 1 Million dead...

WE have to shut everything down, we would go bankrupt... we could easily go into a pseudo revolution and we'd be broke and in chaos it would take years... that and a few carriers sunk by those new missiles...

OUCH'

They can get rid of Israel and knock us off the global stage (we did 90% of that work for them already)

there is no secret here, nothing they know the whole world doesn't know including our own Nation gearing us up for Bio Warfare as we speak...

Sadly...

It seems that they are being given the "wrong advice" to push Israel over the edge...

Yeah, Russia and China have a play in this... but it's purely self gain and not about war with us...

We might be in this at the start, even in part the cause... But I think if this goes down and Israel is foolish and Iran is foolish, the USA will be sitting out WW3 actually...

This could very well lead to a world in which an already devastated Middle East and Europe has to deal with China and Russia politically and maybe worse for years to come

top topics

<<   2 >>

join