It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does IRAN know?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Hey JJ when this kicks off have you got any information on what happens in Israel? Do they go for Iran?

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Iran is not interested in nuclear deterrent.
Bush and Cheney haven't instigated Islamic terrorism since the days of Mohammed, Islam does that all on it's own.
Time doesn't favour Iran, too bad Saudi is throwing them out in front to take the brunt of war.
Are you human? Why so confrontational?

So you believe Iran are purely bent on getting a nuke and using it against Israel? How would that serve them? What would it achieve? Iran aren’t some dumb ass American Generals you know!

Bush and Cheney instigated Iraq. That’s going to be known throughout history, no matter how many Oil-corporate-laden-dollars buy off the Murdoch Media. Also, do we forget Cheney’s recommendations to paint boats up and force an altercation in the gulf waters?

Notice how 8yrs of Bush and Cheney, all of a sudden people are openly discussing nuclear war with Israel, Iran, America...

You tell me that was entirely 'Arab' initiated.

No doubt, Arabs take some blame, but America has pushed this along lengths and bounds.

Sorry, but if Israel have the right to nukes, so does Iran, infact, its priority for an Arab nation to get nukes to limit Israel's bloody push over the region.

Confrontational?

I just don’t think your any different from every other jock who would rather nuke Iran than deal with Israel and their influence over the west.

Bush and Cheney haven't instigated Islamic terrorism since the days of Mohammed, Islam does that all on it's own.

That sealed it for me!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by JJay55

Hey JJ when this kicks off have you got any information on what happens in Israel? Do they go for Iran?

Tsom87

From what I understand... India gets Pak, Isreal gets Iran and we deal with our own stuff. Not necessarily in that order. It's been divided up like a game of Risk.
Incidently, Russia talked us into lowering defense shields in Poland yesterday. Maybe part of the deal. Russia and China are supplying weapons to the world that we fight against... so it's big business to keep the world at war. Guess that's a male thing that I don't understand. If it were up to me everything would be freshly painted instead.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

According to genesis the plants were in full bloom when god made Adam that would mean the 1st month would be spring-summer not fall.

The Hebrew calender has two new years. A religious one and a civil one. The religious one does take place in the spring time. It coincides with Passover. It has nothing to do with God's creation of the Earth. In the Bible, as I remember, usually the religious calender is used. This at least is the case in Ezekiel 24, where the tenth month takes place in December-January.

I love it when someone tries to use the bible as a timeline.The governments altered it to how ever they wanted to,

This can't be true due to the uniformity of the ancient texts.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

If Iran already has nukes then why not play the card with it so that nations like the US or Israel stop the rhetoric and mind their own business. Or is it that Iran has plans to use them and does in fact want war

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Exactly they would be acting more like North Korea and say we have them and we are not afraid to use them. This would stop all the back and forth rhetoric. They are hell bent on getting them though. They know it, we know it, it's just a matter of time.

NO!

I'm not part of the crowd who says to take them out. Iran needs to learn to be a global partner and stop thinking of itself as a nation that needs to prove itself.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have a strong feeling that it mite start off in the lines of diverting the attention of most people towards a conflict of Pakistan and China against India and in the mean time when no one is looking Israel takes out Iran's nuke sites as well as defenses...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
- They have the upper hand morally
- They have a right to a nuclear deterrent
- Israel and the US have no evidence; otherwise they would have presented it.
- Cheney and Bush tried hard to instigate a war
- Israel is now trying hard to instigate a war
- Israel and America cannot attack without provocation.
- Russia and China, behind the scenes will not abandon Iran, they way they did Iraq
- Israel's weakness is in its air attack
- The USA's weakness is in their navy
- America is dying an economic death
- Israel will die if America dies
- Time favours Iran
- Time does not favour Israel or America

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Agit8dChop]

A reasonable list.

What would you recommend as a course of action?

1- USA should stay out of it at all costs.

2- USA and ISRAEL should bomb every inch of IRAN quickly and leave nothing alive or standing.

3- USA should tell ISRAEL we'll back them up - but stay out of it after ISRAEL attacks. Then USA can make the charred land of ISRAEL into a port once the war is over.

4- Doesn't matter what we want. ISRAEL has their people in control of everything from finance to Homeland Security to the Whitehouse. If President Obama denies what ISRAEL wants, he'll be out and Biden will be in to perform LBJ-style. In the end, we will always obey ISRAEL (unless there is a massive change somehow).

*I'll pick #4 for now....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by octotom

The US military is the most powerfull the world has known and would crush anything Iran could field.

But as IRAQ showed asymetrical warfare is a whole nother beast. We barely have control of Bahgdad. Theran has 3 times the population and its unlikely many would greet our troops with open arms.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Yeah but Fred.

In gulf war 1 we fielded something around 575.000 troops to expel Iraq from tiny Kuwait. We went into Iraq this last time with under 250,000. Then we dropped those numbers down to around 125.000. It seems to me that this was a deliberate act in which to draw the conflict out.

IMO If we wanted the Iraq issues settled quickly we would have fielded the same numbers as Gulf War 1 or more to control Iraq.

But we didn't.

We went in with the bare minimum to take and hold it.

Gulf war1 US troop levels to liberate tiny Kuwait.
575.000 troops plus allies.

Present situation in Iraq

Invasion force.

Occupation force for the entire country of Iraq.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

I think, We need to cut off all military funding to Israel.
I think we need to sit down with

1. Israeli PM
2. Iranian President
3. HAMAS Leader
4. Lebanese PM
5. Syrian Leader
6. Russian PM
7. Chinese ruler

We should have this meeting televised LIVE.

We get everyone to talk to the man in charge, explaining what they want, why they want it, and so forth.

You’ve got the worlds largest nations there, followed by the nations that are causing all this grief.

There needs to be a binding agreement that if ANYONE attacks ANYONE under any circumstances, the aggressor will be obliterated.

Fill em full of 'ekkies and lock the door!

but thats in a perfect dream world.

Sadly, I think decisions have already been made.
like Iraq!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join