It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been raped by an alien?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I didn't start my research into the UFO phenomena
until after this,I'm pretty sure,but not positive.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Truth01

Not true. My Father was abducted many times and he told me he said the words"Jesus Christ" and these ET's didnt go away so that doesnt work in all cases.

Is your father a holy spirit filled man? Well the holy spirit lives within me and I have called upon Jesus many times and have been saved all my life from satan's demons at night, ever since I was 8 and one showed itself to me one night looking just like an innocent ET. And i know of 400 other cases in which have been saved their whole lives too.

Hes Cristian yes. Plus it shouldnt matter, 'God' should look out for everyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

This may have been the catalyst to set you off into research....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Truth01

Not true. My Father was abducted many times and he told me he said the words"Jesus Christ" and these ET's didnt go away so that doesnt work in all cases.

Is your father a holy spirit filled man? Well the holy spirit lives within me and I have called upon Jesus many times and have been saved all my life from satan's demons at night, ever since I was 8 and one showed itself to me one night looking just like an innocent ET. And i know of 400 other cases in which have been saved their whole lives too.

Its not about God looking out for everyone. That is a narrow distortion of bible which is a programmed belief put out by the controllers. Though there is light and truth there as well.

We're in a frequency match school. We need to wake up, and remember, hey, I'm the Light, I've come to the trenches to roll up sleeves and learn how, with difficulties, to buck my own programming and stretch, grow to encompass unconditional love and kindness, equality and serving others to raise my frequency and those around me. Yeshua is still a very good role model for this.

But we're the children who are either still in diapers, making messes of our lives and others, and harming others perhaps, or we're trying to grow up and ride our bikes, or get potty trained, and try to help others. Though even we graduate from all the tests, we'll only be 3, but we will be potty trained.

So, should the teachers take away the lesson and the opportunity for growth your own soul wishes for, even if your consciousness doestn remember?

Or should the teachers slip us all the answers to the tests ahead of time? Or do we need to learn, through falling off the bike, law of consequence, and wake up more.

There are miracles but it really has a lot to do with us.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, thank you for being so candid about your abduction experiences. I know we have conversed many times on metaphysical matters, but I did not know you were an abductee aswell. I dont remember the experiences by choice, but I have been told that i have had many eggs taken from me during my abductions and that i am a mother to many hybrid children. I have awoken with scars, circle burn marks, and even missed periods. Infact- and this is the most disturbing part, is that I have never ever been pregnant (im 31) and there are many times I thought I was, but eventually got my period. I went to the OBGYN last week to discuss with her my fertility concerns and she said that at my age i shouldnt be worried because ive been on birth control for so long that I will continue to have all those eggs. My husband and I arnt ready to have a child yet, but I have concerns that all of my eggs may have been taken. Of course I couldnt say this to the OBGYN so I think I will wait another year before having my fertility testing done. Anyways- so did you give birth to your daughter? Did you lose your pregnancy? Or did they take her? If you dont feel comfortable discussing- i totally understand

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
double post

edit on 3-7-2011 by xynephadyn because: ATS

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Have you ever been trolled? I have.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Truth01

You obviously do not know much about what it means to be holy spirit filled, if a person is filled with the holy spirit, a demonic entity cannot touch it but is bound by what we tell it to do, which is to be gone in His name. This is God's universal law which all demons are bound to. This is a law I have come to acknowledge through my own experiences and for this reason I do not believe a word you have said, just like the government, you are contributing to covering up crucial elements of the 'alien' agenda just because you are not a christian yourself. I doubt your father is even a christian and you are just saying this so you are justifying your own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01 you are just saying this so you are justifying your own beliefs.

wait, you lost me there. justifying one's own beliefs...?

isn't that what you just did with that "holy spirit filled" nonsense?

i respect religions and i respect christians, but this latest trend of stalking ufo and alien related threads is getting pretty ridiculous.

Christians please do abide the father's commandments and live up in the image of jesus christ, but please, can you stay out of the alien threads?

everything that does not conform to your beliefs is of the devil and or demonic, yes we know already.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I grew up believing everyone was raped by aliens. I have worked through everything and have come to the conclusion that everything is subjective.My expereince is way to traumatic to report here but, let me say that being raped by an alien is not fun.
In time you will grow from the experience and learn to control your built up anger towards aliens.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I had strange thing happen too me a long time ago,
I was sleeping in my house in the afternoon on a sunny day, in my sleep I became aware that I was being 'made love to' at first I thought it was a dream ,but I woke up and he was still there, he was made out of some kind of ' vaporous substance,that glittered a little and I caught occasional glimpses of parts of him,a dark head of hair ,chest, arms, he was pretty I guess. He was still having his way with me,going through all the motions of a magnificent lover, and I started to scream because I suddenly got and impression of utterly inhuman strangeness ,I was terrified and disgusted all at once ,kind of the way you feel when you are surprised by a large hideous bug. I struggled and tried to get away ,but couldn't no matter what I did nothing made him stop. that was the scariest part ,it was like I wasn't there to him. He was not human or natural at all, scared the hell out me not that he raped me but what he was,whatever the hell he was . He didn't hurt me but he revolted me down to the core of my soul.I felt utterly violated and helpless.

remembering this scared me for a long time ,but now that I know more about non human entities I just wonder what motivates what ever the hell he was to do what he did . I don't know what he got out of it . why he would bother to do such a thing .

so that's my story of a 'sexual' encounter with a ??? and I'm sticking to it

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I'm sorry you had to experience that mamabeth..hopefully we will all understand someday what really happened.

As far as the naysayers..ignore them. I believe you experienced something real.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

The times of missed cycles they took them at about 2 1/2 months, I suspect, for I woke in those years, with brusies big ones on my thighs, and physical signs. I was shocked and didn't understand what was going on. But I also was programmed not to research anything it felt like a block. When asked if I wanted a daughter, that seemed to be immediate. That the egg was taken immediately, I was having gynelogical work, interior work done, could feel that area, the ovulation area., whiile it was still distorted because I forced into these mind scenes with this man, while I it felt like I was on a cold hard surface chilled to the bone. I just kept interrupting and wrecking every scenario used and lectured them both on what positive beings were like. I think they needed my hormone levels raised for whatever they were doing to be successful.

I had what I call negative experiences since four. And then some kind of dual thing occurred, where those fear based ones, disappeared, and there were others overseeing. I felt there was protection. In the end, there was, obtained by trying to put the doctor at ease, though I had no idea if she was postiive/negative, or was harming me. That brought an end to something that even involved my son. Though we still had experiences, they went to a quantum level. I've posted a few times of actually having the grey at the door, a year ago last may, end of may. Though a pinky, more like the roswell crash, deeper dusky color. But this time I knew it was a masked dream for the family abduction because it was surreal, but clues were given, trails to follow. Quantum answers. And ET_MAN told me that more was done, but I wasn't allowed to remember it, this was the implanted parts they wanted me to have. All I know is I saw one directly in front of me, and then he leapt to the side and vanished, in the evening, and then woke up at prior to 1 30 am, after experiencing a masked type dream of family abduction.

Anyway, everything changed. Even during the negative ones, I never was fear based though, I had respect for everyone, concern for everyone. There are limits to what can happen.

But the sexual abuse and harvesting of dna or hybrids goes on alot. I don't approve, their underground program and the women and children sexually abused there is horrific, and my friend who was special forces, AB bloodline, and compartmentalized has had quite the time with waking up with wounds, chunks missing, and women, in the night, then blanked out. I stood under the stars and gave them all hell for that, and was tested, contact durning meditation and a sighting of a craft just after it.

We get tested alot too.

I'm actually really glad I don't remember those things, and what was conscious recently last few years, altered and they obviously wanted me to know or recall some. To understand.

The siting I had over a year ago, resulted from the childhood ones, so a connection to those moon based memories of nazis, ets, and the US navy was there. Also nordics. For some reason Alpha Centauri always comes to mind. And Orion connection, for the name Rigel does as well, or place. So different elements, and its confusing, when I remember slices of it, trauma pits open for quite some time and I fall in. So don't want those memories. When this happened, just after another slice had opened, from something someone said, online, widened my memory. I had a communication in the morning, like is apt, telepathic connect. And I shrugged it off as not real, but knew it was and kept asking Do We Have Time, because I know changes are coming. And then in the evenign I saw the grey and then dreamt the whole family was abdcuted, and the last part was about filling out a questionaire, where the date of the first sighting we knew was a ufo, was asked. My oldest was there, so I said, this must be your first. He asked for the date. I looked at the blond women, one of 4 identical looking clones ,she shrugged as if to say, We don't do time.

Then she said, But I will you this, This Day took 9 Days to Complete.! And I was to write it down. Groundhog Day the movie came to mind. And when I went downstairs at 1 17 or 1 19, am , my son said he felt like he had been dropped off (he has had missing time while up before and sighted a grey as well), at 1 11 am. In my implanted dream, 3 of my family, him, my father and my brother were dropped off in blue mechanics type uniforms, navy, covered in Rust colored soot or dust that they were shaking off Salt mines came to mind. Black operations. Really choked me up, but the experience was not negative, it was interesting and Quantum.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I dont understand how Aliens can Conflict with Religion

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

They don't. They conflict with some religious perceptions and belief, not the reality of the cosmos.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your reply, I am fascinated about your experiences. Thank you for sharing

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

Originally posted by Truth01 you are just saying this so you are justifying your own beliefs.

wait, you lost me there. justifying one's own beliefs...?

isn't that what you just did with that "holy spirit filled" nonsense?

i respect religions and i respect christians, but this latest trend of stalking ufo and alien related threads is getting pretty ridiculous.

Christians please do abide the father's commandments and live up in the image of jesus christ, but please, can you stay out of the alien threads?

everything that does not conform to your beliefs is of the devil and or demonic, yes we know already.

Not a chance, we have every right to spread the truth as you do - isn't that what this forum is all about, ending the lies? Christians have just stumbled upon the biggest disclosure ever in regards to 'aliens' and hey if we can help people who hate their experiences and want them ended so be it. So put up with it dude.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join