It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic John Lear & Bill Cooper UFO/Alien Documentary![Rare]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Whilst perusing the youtube for the usual sort of interviews that I try to locate, I came upon a most intriguing documentary.

It had in it both John Lear and Bill Cooper - Along with everyone's favourite; George Knapp.

So I looked to see when it was uploaded and it turned out that it was less than a day old, so I thought that maybe you guys might like to watch it since Bill Cooper, John Lear and George Knapp are such a big part of ufology and some of you might know one or two of them

I don't think any of you have ever seen this one before...

The John Lear/Bill Cooper Documentary:

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Exhuberant1: thank you for posting this. I love a good, rare find.

Haven't finished watching yet but my first thoughts for the YouTube poster are to spend a few bucks for the VHS to digital hardware, as opposed to holding a home video camera in front of a TV. A bit of a fail on his part....

[edit on 16-9-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Besides the quality of the video very interesting film...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
my first thoughts for the YouTube poster are to spend a few bucks for the VHS to digital hardware, as opposed to holding a home video camera in front of a TV. A bit of a fail on his part....

It is illegal to do it that way.

Just take of your glasses before you watch it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Good find Exuberant1
I shall endeavor to watch them later .

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Exuberant1 -interesting stuff.

John Greenewald Junior goes into more details here about the U.S. Government documents mentioned in your post:

For nearly 9 years, John Greenewald, Jr. has been exploring the archives of the U.S. Government for undeniable proof of the UFO Phenomenon. In those nine years, he has created the largest online archive anywhere in the world. Join John as he sifts through the mounds of Government documents and see the most fascinating results..

XCon - John Greenewald Jr. - The Black Vault's Quest for Truth
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That was a great find. I enjoyed how that William Moore guy admitted to being a disinformation agent. It really does make one question the need for that tactic if there's nothing to hide. It doesn't take a genius or a professional profiler to know that only guilty people hide things.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
redacted

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
That was a great find. I enjoyed how that William Moore guy admitted to being a disinformation agent. It really does make one question the need for that tactic if there's nothing to hide. It doesn't take a genius or a professional profiler to know that only guilty people hide things.

A bit of trivia. In the early 1980s when I was living in the San Fernando Valley I ordered material from William Moore, before he was "outed" as a disinfo agent. I was surprised shortly afterwards by a knock on the door and it turned out to be Bill delivering the material. Years later it occurred to me that the reason Bill hand-delivered the material was to possibly check me out and to "recruit" me if I fit his recruit profile.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Lear, Moore, and Cooper are all CIA disinfo agents. Cooper died in 2001, was I mean. His book Behold a Pale Horse is disinfo.

Cooper's claim that US and Russia landed on the moon in the 1950s is true however. US landed on Mars in 1953.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Good find
, interesting vid , especially the last part on the Rod Serling documentary , I have seen that vid and also thought the end segment hypothesis of ET contact was odd , but with the context offered by this video maybe not that odd

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Whilst perusing the youtube for the usual sort of interviews that I try to locate, I came upon a most intriguing documentary.

It had in it both John Lear and Bill Cooper - Along with everyone's favourite; George Knapp.

Hi Exuberant1, I obviously missed this post somehow but thanks for this one,
I did not see it before, but will sorely going to watch it.
Perhaps you find this interesting, it is an article within it John Lears take on Cooper and there is also an interview from good old Jacques Vallee with Bill Cooper.

ART BELL INTERVIEW OF JOHN LEAR 11-2/3-03

I would like to briefly talk about Bill Cooper. George Knapp did a very brutal 20 minutes about Cooper. There are a number of things that are very suspicious about Bill, but I would like to tell you that I believe that Bill Cooper did have access to information in 1973 when he was in the Navy, and that the information did include some information about some of the dealings with the aliens.

It was my understanding when I first met Bill, that when he was stationed at Pearl Harbor he had the key to a classified area. He would go in there at night and read some of these briefings. That's what he told me. Later on, he started saying that he was part of an intelligence briefing team.
I don't think he was; at least that's not what he told me.

Also, in the beginning he limited his verification of what I was saying by saying " Look, I can only support 50% of what you're saying It later became 150%. Nothing is black or white - it's all shades of Gray. Cooper did have access to some information in 1973, but not as much as he would like you to believe he did.

You can take that for what it's worth. He has done some very strange things. He has threatened me on at least four occasions. He thinks that I'm with the "Agency" and involved in disinformation, so that's his deal.

UFO skeptic, Jacques Vallee is interrogating the Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Bill Cooper.

(Vallee's questions are in Capitals and Cooper's answers are not.)

Here is a file I found on InfoNet that might answer some of your questions. UFO skeptic, Jacques Vallee is interrogating the Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Bill Cooper.
(Vallee's questions are in Capitals and Cooper's answers are not. Valle is quite skeptical and is trying to make Cooper 'slip up', but in my opinion Cooper does a good job of answering all the questions.)

THE BILL COOPER BRIEFING from the book "Revelations" by Jacques Vallee

I've read your recent interview (in the MUFON Journal) where you say you don't believe in MJ-12, so it made me wonder why you wanted this meeting. - Bill Cooper

THE INTERVIEW WAS DONE BEFORE I MET JOHN LEAR, BUT I WILL GRANT YOU THAT MY POSITION HASN'T CHANGED THAT MUCH. I BELIEVE THERE IS A UFO PHENOMENON WHICH IS PHYSICAL IN THE USUAL SENSE, BUT IT CAN MANIPULATE SPACE AND TIME IN WAYS I CERTAINLY DON'T UNDERSTAND; PERHAPS THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND WHO UNDERSTAND IT. -

Jacques Vallee
They do, but go on...

I FURTHER BELIEVE, AS DO YOU, THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT MUST HAVE BEEN STUDYING IT FOR YEARS. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT MJ-12 IS REAL. THERE IS A HALL OF MIRRORS ONE ENTERS AS SOON AS THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IS INVOLVED, AND WE'RE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. THEN I TALKED TO LINDA HOE AND FRED BECKMAN, BOTH OF WHOM RECOMMENDED THAT I LISTEN TO JOHN LEAR, WHO IS AN IMPRESSIVE FELLOW, AND HE SAID I SHOULD TALK TO YOU, AND HERE I AM.

I became involved in the UFO question as a Naval Intelligence Man. In the period of 1971-72 I was ordered to brief several high-level officers about the contents of certain documents that were given to me. Those briefings had to do with the fact that a number of UFOs have been captured by the military and that their occupants have been working along with our scientists. We have entered into a treaty with them.

The whole article.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thanks SpaceVisitor.

Hey, a fella named Goobermeister posted some vintage John Lear BBS material over at OM forums earlier. It is a Very nice snapshot into that part of UFO history.

Here is the pertinent links:

www.holysmoke.org...

www.holysmoke.org...

www.holysmoke.org...

^ This last one is from 1987, super vintage.

Finally the site that these pieces of history came from. Thnak god this guy posted them. The site looks pretty old. So if you really want to keep these forever then I suggest copying them and maybe even printing them if possible.

www.holysmoke.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to this interweb business, but it seems that the interview was so informative, that Youtube thought no one else should watch it. Because neither of the links appear to be working.

Hmmm. I wanted to watch this too.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Is the same guy that argues that there is indeed a breathable atmosphere on the moon and an entire civilization on Venus that rivals Earth? Yes it is.

Thanks, but no thanks. There are too many people out there that make us look like ignorant fools, and far too many that give those that do a stage from which to do so.

Even with threads like this, people around here wonder why we can't be taken seriously....time to throw the baby out with the bath water I think. If not, you might as well fully support idiots like Billy Meijer just because he said something that you believe/think might be true. That mentality is why this subject is a laughable joke.

edit on 3-12-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: ha ha

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Even with threads like this, people around here wonder why we can't be taken seriously...

Maybe you should report me to the mods before I do even more damage.

If not stopped, I could end up posting another documentary. Or two... Maybe even in this thread.

*Bro, are you just jelly of my thread's stars?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
It doesn't take a genius or a professional profiler to know that only guilty people hide things.

Everyone hides things its called having privacy.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

*Bro, are you just jelly of my thread's stars?

Maybe that is your issue (as I stated not only in my signature, but in my post)....you are worried about people giving you attention via stars and other useless stuff, rather than logic, reason and common sense. Again, a MAJOR problem in this subject, and you are a fine example of it, especially with that comment.

Of course, the shortest route to your gratification of attention is to post nonsense, then ignore anything even remotely plausible. And you are darn good at that.

There are some of us that don’t care about attention, points or internet "stars'. Because we know that for far too long the loudest among us have spoken in an effort to gain just that, and their actions have made this subject.….again...the laughable joke that it is.

So, yeah...you go after your precious stars, where in your mind you think reasonable people like me are jealous of them.....ha ha, the very problem with this subject summed up in your one single reply. Just keep in mind, when you are chasing these ‘stars’ that you think makes folks like me “jealous” you are, more often than not, contributing to the very fact that this subject can’t be taken seriously. I don’t expect you to understand that statement, or admit if you did…..your feathers all ruffled and your pride getting in the way. But, rest assured, there are many that won’t bother to “star” this post that know exactly what I mean and agree with me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You don't understand bro, I don't mind the stars or lack of stars.

I was just saying, u jelly of them?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Video no longer available?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join