It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty tired of skeptics who are unable to think outside the box.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lets look at this the other way how many posts on here start with things like

The best ever video of a ufo
The best ever photo of a ufo
The best evidence ever etc etc

What usually happens the first reply will be OH great find star and flagged then about 4-6 posts in someone will post its a hoax been shown before or here is the reason its not said ufo etc.
The problem is you guys ALWAYS want it to be out of the box when 99.99999% of the time the answer is in the box if you actually bother to LOOK

[edit on 4-12-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Maybe you should accept that everything has a natural process.

Typical threads like you mention are part and parcel of the daily ATS grind and should be welcomed as a chance to educate the OP regarding a: the subject matter, and b: their method of posting. I remember when I first came here and enjoyed the thrill of posting a clip or new story. I just wanted to "get it out there" and sometimes got carried away with showing it or sharing it rather than educating others and myself (first) from a realistic perspective, I'm only non-alien after all.

Seems like many folks just enjoy complaining or finger-pointing and where better to do it than on a forum like this.

Remember...nobody is happy 100% of the time and anyone who says they are is a liar.

btw, regarding the original opening thread:

"Skeptics who are unable to think outside the box"....

Why have a box at all, why not just THINK? We are all a bit of everything and not limited to primitive dimentional limits like "inside" and "outside" or "right" and "wrong" unless we try to define something from a single (limiting) standpoint.

I am a skeptic who questions everything I believe. Not because I'm doubtful, but because I accept everything constantly changes and consists of many things and therefore can only be measured by degrees from (a) chosen standpoint(s).

Between every ying and yang there is always "and" .

peace...nerb

[edit on 4/12/2009 by nerbot]

[edit on 4/12/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nice reply there, but lets not forget that every single man woman and childs perception of reality and logic is fundamentally based on the amount of exposure either from religion, society and education.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The way I see it, people who wonder about all of the other things a UFO could be other than an ET craft ARE thinking outside the box.

Many people on ATS are too quick to put a UFO sighting inside the "it must be aliens" box.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
skeptics are desinfo agents or they are mental disturbed people, since, if you read this board, you need at least this one requirement = to have an open mind

really, WTHeck are u doing here if you are not open to the infinite possibilities that is this world ...

lol, sorry guys but if you are here and you are not desinfo agents or if you arent mental disturbed, so, I dont really have an answer

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
.... is fundamentally based on the amount of exposure either from religion, society and education.

Yes...so small, and yet we're each influenced by anything and everything we are aware of.

Could have ended at "exposure" in your quote above. Well put though and made me think.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join