It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge allows Obama eligibility case to go forward

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

SANTA ANA, Calif. – On Sept. 8, U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter ordered a scheduling conference for Oct. 5, 2009, allowing the Obama eligibility case filed by Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. on behalf Captain Pamela Barnett, Alan Keyes and others to proceed.

sonorannews.com...

Can anyone say President Biden?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Big smile!!! Thank you for finding this!! S&F of course.

Jeff Schwilk, founder, San Diego Minutemen, attended the Sept. 8 hearing and reported back, “Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner.

and this is my favorite!

Carter requested all counsel familiarize themselves with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Local Rules of the Central District of California in order “to secure the just, speedy and inexpensive determination of every action.”

Hee hee. Let the fun begin!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I hope to GOD that this is true and real! I hope they find that he is not a natural born US citizen and is completely ineligible and is thrown out and charged! Christmas might just come early this year! YAY!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
While I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this case moves foward without any Government interferance. I am also hoping that the evidence Dr. Orly Taitz & Alan Keyes has isn't found faked or a total hoax as that will discredit the who movement that Hilary Clinton began back in late 2007 when Obama first started his run for office.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm laughing and can't wait to check back on this thread to see how many posters are going to claim that this Judge is probably a RACIST for allowing it to move foward LMAO.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
While it would personally make me happy. I have to tell you all that I did vote for Obamanation and I Am So Sorry. That being said, do you all really think that the President of the U.S. Does Not have the power and resources to fake an " American Birth Certificate"?
This will be debunked weather it is Real or Not. I believe that the Only Reason this is going forward is to Put the Debate at Rest once and for all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

That could have been done almost 2 years ago by simply producing the original piece of paper. But nooooooooo. It had to come to this. At least it made it this far. That is enough momentum for me. Where it goes from here will tell the true story about our country's current state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The timing is interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
While it would personally make me happy. I have to tell you all that I did vote for Obamanation and I Am So Sorry. That being said, do you all really think that the President of the U.S. Does Not have the power and resources to fake an " American Birth Certificate"?
This will be debunked weather it is Real or Not. I believe that the Only Reason this is going forward is to Put the Debate at Rest once and for all.

I voted for him too, and I knew what I was getting into, but I am not sorry, because he did just what I expected!

He slowed down the death spiral and allowed me some time to build up my food and bullet reserve! I think Hillary or McCain would have already sunk the boat! I knew Obama's optimistic campaign and worldwide apologies would take several months to let me get my affairs in order!

Now, the real question is which devil will fill the seat? Biden was part of the illegal ticket and never lawfully elected! That leaves Pelosi!!

I gotta buy more bullets!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
While I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this case moves foward without any Government interferance. I am also hoping that the evidence Dr. Orly Taitz & Alan Keyes has isn't found faked or a total hoax as that will discredit the who movement that Hilary Clinton began back in late 2007 when Obama first started his run for office.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm laughing and can't wait to check back on this thread to see how many posters are going to claim that this Judge is probably a RACIST for allowing it to move foward LMAO.

Race shouldn't even matter. i've noticed the people that call everyone racist are the ones that can't accept the facts presented in front of their face. but im ready to see the outcome of this whole thing

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

No doubt, you and I agree that race just doesn't matter but you and I would both have to agree that the MSM has been doing their best to brainwash those who watch them to believe that any action against Mr. Santoro "opp's" I meant Mr. Obama is only because he's black.

I'm still watching out to see if they try as there is always one in the crowd.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I voted for him too, and I knew what I was getting into, but I am not sorry, because he did just what I expected!

He slowed down the death spiral and allowed me some time to build up my food and bullet reserve! I think Hillary or McCain would have already sunk the boat! I knew Obama's optimistic campaign and worldwide apologies would take several months to let me get my affairs in order!

Now, the real question is which devil will fill the seat? Biden was part of the illegal ticket and never lawfully elected! That leaves Pelosi!!

I gotta buy more bullets!

I'm glad to see I am not the Only one that, 1. Voted for him ( rather against McCain) and 2. That has been getting ready for all hell to break loose.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I thought Dr. Orly Taitz had been Disbarred.

However, beware the spin on this case...

Case 8:09-cv-00082-DOC-AN is only at the Discovery Stage. What this means is that a Hearing has not and will not be scheduled unless findings in the Rule 26(f) Report filed in 14 days warrants that the case continue to a Scheduling Conference with the Court. If the findings declared in the Rule 26(f) Report do not include a Smoking Gun, then the case will be dismissed with prejudice.

This means, unless Dr. Orly Taitz has something up her sleeve that convinces the Hon. Judge David Carter that there is merit to the suit, then Dr. Orly Taitz and the Plaintiffs will be barred from bringing any further action on the same claim. Ergo...this is their last and final chance to disclose a Smoking Gun before exhausting all possible avenues to have their claims entertained in a Court of Law.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And what happens if he is found to be 100% legit. Will people then stop calling for his head on a platter.

No.

They'll try to find fault somewhere else.

Another thing I hate is when people post replies that say, "Oh and I'm sure someone is going to throw out the race card", just to deter people from using it. Well, let me be the first to throw that card out. I'm positive some of you care little or nothing about his race but there are a lot who do and they want him out of office simply because he is black. Some want him out because he is allegedly a Muslim.

Some people genuinely want him out because they don't want someone running their country who may have alternate agendas but there are some who have alternate motives.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ITS about time! this will be VERY interesting nonetheless...
To me, here's the big problem...how does anyone involved in this, investigating, truely know how to tell a forged paper or document in todays day and age? I mean, look at fabricated money..back in the 1880's? Thier was an older guy, who was so good at forging money, it was remarkable..and it was all handdone! I know today, money is specially printed, with colormarks, which no one bothers to really check( i work in retail, were supposed to use those markers to tell if a large bill is counterfit or not) but the cmpany never really prmotes using them, they rather drop hat impossible task on us in managemnt, and if its fake, take our job away...CVS corporation.
Indeed..how does con artist tell the differene between another professional conartists handwork? well..laser or printer work these days*

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenesupreme
And what happens if he is found to be 100% legit. Will people then stop calling for his head on a platter.

No.

They'll try to find fault somewhere else.

Another thing I hate is when people post replies that say, "Oh and I'm sure someone is going to throw out the race card", just to deter people from using it. Well, let me be the first to throw that card out. I'm positive some of you care little or nothing about his race but there are a lot who do and they want him out of office simply because he is black. Some want him out because he is allegedly a Muslim.

Some people genuinely want him out because they don't want someone running their country who may have alternate agendas but there are some who have alternate motives.

You just made this prediction

"And what happens if he is found to be 100% legit. Will people then stop calling for his head on a platter.

No."

Then said you hate it when people make predictions about the behavior of other people???

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good find.

I think they need to get to the bottom of this because Obama has been a citizen of four different countries and this is well known.

At birth, he was a citizen of Kenya because his father was not a United States citizen. Kenys was a British Colony at the time and the British Nationality Act said this:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

Obama was also legally adopted in Indonesia and became Barry Soetoro.

I think he also travelled the country as a citizen of Indonesia named Barry Soetoro and Barry Soetoro never became a naturalized citizen of the United States.

So Barry Soetoro has been a citizen of 4 countries. Britain, Kenya, America and Indonesia. I don't see how he's eligible to be President.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In any case as Iseekthetruth!!!! stated the president has 12 years in teaching Constitutional Law, and oh again he's the President. We haved all witnessed many cover-ups that have yet to be reveal yet you think this will (if real). I think the president has more than enough resources to make this go away, but why bother when it keep birthers busy and their eyes off of the agenda hoping this will get some traction.

If this was to take place, what would you all like to see happen? It will just be another president pushing their own agenda and the voice of the people will go unheard again. I voted for him, and I think he has done some things right, and some wrong depending on your views and beliefs.

I honestly think this will go as far as the nose in front of their faces. I wouldn't get any hopes up. I'll be following this nontheless.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Guru97]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guru97
In any case as Iseekthetruth!!!! stated the president has 12 years in teaching Constitutional Law, and oh again he's the President. We haved all witnessed many cover-ups that have yet to be reveal yet you think this will (if real). I think the president has more than enough resources to make this go away, but why bother when it keep birthers busy and their eyes off of the agenda hoping this will get some traction.

If this was to take place, what would you all like to see happen? It will just be amother president pushing their own agenda and the voice of the people will go unheard again. I voted for him, and I think he has done some things right, and some wrong depending on your views and beliefs.

I honestly think this will go as far as the nose in front of their faces. I wouldn't get any hopes up. I'll be following this nontheless.

I agree with you.

I think it's clear that Obama is not a natural born citizen that has been a citizen of 4 different countries. Also, the person in the White House is Barry Soetoro a citizen of Indonesia.

The reason this is covered up is because the press is doing everything to protect Obama. So the press will try to knock all of these things down.

This is why Obama's college records are sealed.
His Indonesia adoption records.
His passports and more.

I don't think much will come of this because Barry Soetoro is well protected.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

Can anyone say President Biden?

I'd rather not.... Unless I am mistaken, if (It'll never happen) Obama is officially declared ineligible and somehow removed from the office of President, would that not also mean that his VP is also ineligible?

If so, then perhaps everyone should be learning to say President Pelosi.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join