It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video evidence on who was involved on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I`ll go one to one with you, how about the Pentagon and the released video frames?.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just set it up with a mod. I am not a big fan of the Pentagon story but I am sure I can hold my own. I think we should also take opposite sides of the argument and maybe both us (all of us) could learn something.

Move forward not back...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Just set it up with a mod. I am not a big fan of the Pentagon story but I am sure I can hold my own. I think we should also take opposite sides of the argument and maybe both us (all of us) could learn something.

Move forward not back...

Okay I will set it up, not quite sure what you mean by opposite sides though, is it - I take on the role of the debunker and you a truther?... oh role playing (don`t mention this to my lass, she`s been trying to get me to role play as Batman for years
), agree 100% on any part of this that teaches us all

I also have a soh and sometimes laughter is the best medicine, I may finish the story one day, it got moved from here........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also what day would suit you best?.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Day doesn't matter butI do think we sholuld role play LOL so we can show people how you should remove the blinders and look at the other side before jumping to conclusions.

Believe it or not, I used to lean to the government involvement and after all of my research came to the conclusion it was only 93 that was covered up in my eyes.

Look forward to our debate.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Okay sounds fun, role play it is (If it doesn`t break the rules), not to sure how to set one up though

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Contact a mod that watches this forum. I would suggest Intrepid since he does all of the debates. Let me know how it goes and hopefully we can both learn something from this....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join