It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video evidence on who was involved on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is incredible. this is it. This could be the video that blows all of the investigations away and gives us the answers we ALL so desperately want.

Link to video.

9/11 Truth

Please let me know if this information is correct. It shows that 9/11 can happen at anywhere at anytime.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't think that's funny.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted by OmegaPoint

You have to admit it's the best that esdad71 has come up with in several years. Usually his material is senseless.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why on earth are you posting this here, it not funny and your not funny, might of got a laugh on BTS. Lame.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Point is that it is just as relevant as many of the videos that are posted on here. To say it is in bad taste is a joke as on any given day there are posts that have NO regard for those who died on 9/11 including passengers of planes that disappeared.

How many times are we to rehash the same videos that are shown over and over with crappy compression and recompression and audio that is dubbed. This is for those one here who have had enough and maybe needed a little relief.

Spreston, I would expect nothing else.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
that was stupid,,,, however the ninja turtle skit waS FUNNY

donatello gets screwed
www.collegehumor.com...:1916451

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This is for those one here who have had enough and maybe needed a little relief.

If you've "had enough", here's a thought:

STAY OUT OF THE 9/11 FORUM!!!

Wow, what a concept. Who would've ever thought of something so simple?

Some people just have no business....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lighten up and relax. I mean, this coming from someone who thinks dust bought down the WTC. If I stayed away then you would be free to spread all the 9/11 BS you would care to post.

I mean, every day the same dumb. compressed,edited and dubbed videos are posted by truthers and the like so why not this? It is an analogy for how stupid some of the ideas are that are presented with absolutely NO evidence. That video is showing exactly what would happen if you tried to pull this 9/11 is an inside job garbage at a bar like they are in.

Obviously this was not meant for you and the brooding truthers you run with!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is incredible. this is it. This could be the video that blows all of the investigations away and gives us the answers we ALL so desperately want.

Link to video.

9/11 Truth

Please let me know if this information is correct. It shows that 9/11 can happen at anywhere at anytime.

Laugh :-)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by OmegaPoint

You have to admit it's the best that esdad71 has come up with in several years. Usually his material is senseless.

I haven't seen esdad's material before now, but considering the amount of time I've spent discussing the evidence for controlled demolition on the Twin Towers and WTC 7, this just had me laughing pretty hard :-p.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lighten up and relax. I mean, this coming from someone who thinks dust bought down the WTC. If I stayed away then you would be free to spread all the 9/11 BS you would care to post.

I mean, every day the same dumb. compressed,edited and dubbed videos are posted by truthers and the like so why not this? It is an analogy for how stupid some of the ideas are that are presented with absolutely NO evidence. That video is showing exactly what would happen if you tried to pull this 9/11 is an inside job garbage at a bar like they are in.

Obviously this was not meant for you and the brooding truthers you run with!

Dang it esdad, a funny video skit, and then you have to ruin it with your casual dismissals of such good evidence :-/. Oh well, I guess we have to take the funny moments when they last ;-p.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

give you a star for your honesty. To me, this is how a conversation about this plays out....keep researching and never give up the fight!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It is an analogy for how stupid some of the ideas are that are presented with absolutely NO evidence.

There's overwhelming evidence. You just choose to ignore it because your denial disorder runs deeper than some others. You also can't comprehend the evidence, so you just call it "stupid" and post 20 smilies.

Your post shows your close-minded bias, and intellectual and maturity levels. You're incapable of communicating on an adult level, so we're done here.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This is a thread about the video that I posted. Go hijack another thread if you do not like it. Obviously you are intrigued because you keep coming back. You are proving my NADS post to a tee....

This is a free country and once again, you are trying to be a mod or a god or some bs and you need to move on to another thread if you do not like it.

I also disapprove of the fact you put the towers in your avatar and have no respect for what happened that day by spreading your version of the events.

Did you come to find denial disorder because you are a victim?They saw people hate in others what they hate about themselves. In your mind, you feel that you know the truth and there is no other truth. That is called delusional denial.....

[edit on 15-9-2009 by esdad71]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Didn't even look.
Based on responses but I might not have any way cause I wanted
to post something someone else might have posted just recently.
Why all the 911 activity all of a sudden.
A back activity of the Bush crew.

If nothing was done before, it's not going to happen now or in the future.

From all well known conspiracies, they are all over when done.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why hasn't this been removed from the 9/11 Conspiracy forum? This has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Its a parody. Its Esdads attempt to poke fun at the so called truthers.

Could a Mod please explain how this is ok in the 9/11 forum that otherwise seems to be "policed" rather heavily. Having myself suffered from 9/11 madness, this entire thread would seem to fall under this type of madness.

(No offense Esdad I see your a touchy guy, I actually thought it was mildly amusing but it should be in the Comedy forum or maybe the Star Wars Conspiracy Forum but not here.)

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Given the activities of the past few days, I feel I have every right to jump up and down and say, esdad is a HOAXER!

I couldn't view the video but you know what? I don't feel I've lost out.

I do think that misleading titles like this should get attention from the mods, though.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This video does not belong here.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

here's something we hope you'll really like:

now no debunkers can say we won't admit it if we're wrong.
now if we could just say that about debunkers.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So now I am a hoaxer? I read threads in here everyday that state that they have new evidence or the truth and it is the same old garbage.

Also, if you think that the mods have not read this thread I would think that you are mistaken. But, as most threads, I am told I cannot communicate on an adult level. I love when people judge others on simple misspellings or use of avatar smileys.

Impressme, please, lets us debate ANY 9/11 subject you wish and I will show you how an adult handles a child with silly dreams of conspiracy.

Fact is I do NOT believe the 9/11 OS. I feel they did not tell us the truth about 93 so do not group me into a narrow minded right wing mindset that believes anything the government says.

Again, ANYONE who would like to set up a debate please set it up on ANY topic you wish. Any takers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join