It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 27-Year CIA Vet says Obama May be Afraid of the CIA ... For Good Reason...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah that briefing changed obama- he was tense and on edge for weeks..Didnt seem like himself. I'm assuming he was threatened in some way of exposing whats been debriefed to him as president...We all know just because someone's president, doesn't mean they arent below someone else's reigns....

The CIA is not just an agency- its like a shadow government.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would pay my last dollar to have been able to hear the briefing that the CIA gave 0Bama. Let me make a few guesses:

1. ETs are not only real but they are really in charge. They let us run our own planet if we follow their rules.
2. There really were WMD's in Iraq - We found them and brought them back to the US to use for "future contingencies."
3. We have strong evidence that Al Qaida has smuggled at least 3 and as many as 7 nuclear weapons into the US. They are going to detonate them someday and we can't stop them.
4. And, by the way, it has never been proven that Oswald acted alone and that he was not working for the CIA.

Have a nice day Mr. Prez -------

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I truly believe that when you add up all the missing documentation regarding Barack Hussein Obama, and the fact that he possesed an Arab/Muslim sounding name and an Indonesian Passport, and dropped out of Occidental College in Los Angeles to travel to Pakistan during the height of the war there between the Mujhadeen and the Soviets, and every radical association and aliance made afterwards and the fast track through Columbia, Harvard, the State and Federal Senate in to the White House can only mean that...

Obama is CIA!

I would bet my last dollar on it, but I have to warn you before taking the bet, that if I loose in this economy, I am stealing the dollar back!

Hmmmmm.... You might just win that bet

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The CIA recognizes no president. They are an entity wholly onto themselves. They owe no loyalty to the American people, they have their own agenda.

I bet they recognized Bush Sr.... former head of the CIA.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yep, you folks are probably right.

Shadow Government.

I once heard a very feasible explanation how a shadow government could easily arise surrounding the UFO cover-up alone.

Scary stuff to think about the President not even being in on everything, yet very, VERY believable... am I wrong?

Speaking of Daddy Bush and being the head of the CIA.
!!Foul language ahead!!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It sure looks like all this news of the CIA's massive and secret powers just goes right past America's awareness like water off a duck's back.

"Uh, so what, I don't care as long as they are protecting us."

Do you really think that its you that all those black ops are protecting?

Not in a long shot.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
On a related note here is a video of the late comedian Bill Hicks explaining what probably goes down with new presidents.

Bill Hicks was quite a great comedian.

I wish people would stop perpetuating Denis Leary, who belittled the man and stole his material, some word for word.

Anyway, to get slightly back more topically centered, JFK got assassinated, and I am sure it's no shock to think Obama could be assassinated. Anyone in power can. Hell it wasn't too long ago when Benazir Bhutto got assassinated. It still happens all the time.

But if I were Obama and I were worried about getting assassinated, I'd be more worried about Fox News and the fury they have worked the southerners in to. I see day by day more people showing up at Obama rallys with guns, automatic rifles, or some such.

Even Caesar was assassinated.

I would presume each man or woman who takes real power in their hands knows how many other powerful people have been assassinated, but they also have guts and bravery, and they also know many people live to a ripe old age as a powerful person.

Anyway, I see Obama every single day talking, in front of all kinds of crowds.

He seems brave and confident and sure of himself.

Alot of people seem to think he is bad for this country, and I admit he has done quite alot differently from his campaign promises. But campaign promises truly were made to be broken, many many Presidents have broken them before, and I think Obama was the lesser of two evils during the last election. Despite what revisionist conservatives say, the Recession started with Bush and his constant denial of it. He sapped the country for 8 long years like a vampire, and as such, we are now weak and weary.

I salute our President, and just as with Bush, i will give him my respect and love. If someone wanted to hurt him and I wasd there, I'd die in his place.

I hope all Americans feel that way, and put aside such petty things that we have all argued over lately.

But that will never be, and I am sure we are marching day after day into the second American civil war, and also World War III with our ties to Israel during their next potential battle with Iran.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
excessive quotes removed

[edit on 13-9-2009 by stevegmu]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I will take the C.I.A over Obama any day. In the end they are fighting for America and its best interest and you know Obama is not. I wish they would get rid of Obama because the thought of him having control over our thousands of nukes scares the hell out of me.

He is not an American and should be shot for high treason by probably one of the only agency's that can do it legally.

Leon Panetta is the last person who should be telling the C.I.A. what to do. The agency's mission is to defend this nation from foreign enemy's. Obama should be enemy number one.

Its time for these agency's of ours to do their jobs and give the American people their country back.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You gotta be kidding. What's WITH some of these people..? NUTS!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Let's think about this.

This cat ain't too bright.

when Palousy pointed the finger at the CIA I about choked..Never bite the hand that feeds you..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here is an interesting read regarding the Dunham family.

www.repubx.com...

Couple of exerps

(Real-deal research) Obamaunism 101: The Stanley Ann and Madelyn Dunham factor (v 2.0) September 13, 2009 15:50

Obama was one of 8 students selected to study Sovietology in Columbia's IR program under Brzezinski, one of the CIA's top- ranking officers. This how the CIA partners with the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) as Brzezinski was also appointed director of the CFR, by David Rockefeller when the CFR was first created.

Peter Geithner (Tim's Father) was director of the Asia program at the Ford Foundation, a New World Order (NWO) operation. Peter Geithner oversaw the "microfinance" programs developed in Indonesia by Ann Dunham-Soetoro, Barack Obama’s mother. The current Secretary of Treasury's Father was the current President's Mother boss at the Ford Foundation!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Interesting. I do remember that after Obama was "briefed" by the CIA he looked like a ghost the next day. It was on the TV news that he was being briefed by the CIA, shortly after his inauguration, and afterward he seemed different. It looked like he was disturbed about something, or many things.

I find it interesting that Obama has aged at least 10 years in the few months he has been in office. Every president seems to (although I don't remember Bush, Sr. aging quite so much). Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The CIA recognizes no president. They are an entity wholly onto themselves. They owe no loyalty to the American people, they have their own agenda.

That sounds more like the Obama administration, and President Obama himself...after all, it wasn't the CIA that labeled most Americans as "possible terrorists", it wasn't the CIA who spent more money in a presidential inauguration than any other president when the entire country knew we were in an economic crisis. It wasn't the CIA who took over the largest automaker manufacturer, and gave a percentage of it to another country CANADA... It wan't the CIA who on television announced after bashing Bush that he would try as hard as possible to make indefinite preventive detention legal even if the "possible terrorists" have never committed a crime... It wasn't the CIA who sold us out to BIG PHARMA meanwhile claiming that he, and his administration was working for the people... It wasn't the CIA who claimed under his administration there would be transparency of government, meanwhile this administration is more obscure than any others... not to mention that over $9 trillion dollars were lost under the Obama administration...

The Obama administration does sound, and is worse than the CIA has ever been...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I just wonder what the CIA tells new presidents every time they get into office...

They could tell him anything they wanted.

What choice would he have except to believe it?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I have always subscribed to this theory too.

When he was elected, he was clearly beaming, a very happy man. Then he had a meeting, and when he came out to see the press and talk, he looked completely shocked and even ill. When I saw it the words "shell shocked" came to mind.

I have my own theory about where evidence for this scenario was seen.

1. Obama was chasing the CIA to investigate. He was making noise about holding people accountable. He was sticking to his guns about torture and so on.

2. Dick Cheney made comments about how it would threaten the security of the US. He clearly didn't want any aspect of his torture regime being released and didn't want to be held accountable.

3. A presidential plane is then seen flying low over New York. It scared the crap out of thousands of people. And supposedly for a photo-op (considering the photos could have been created in a basic graphics program).

4. Obama then changes his mind about the CIA. And even goes to visit them publicly, and says how thankful and appreciative he is of their work. The next opportunity to open up the CIA/Cheney/Torture can of worms came and Obama back-tracked immediately, stating that it wouldn't assist in the nations foreign relations.

So, we are expected to believe that a group of people responsible for the biggest and most successful presidential campaign ever witnessed made a "bad decision" and flew a jet low over NY?
They thought it wise to spend hundreds of thousands of $ on flying that jet and taking pictures, angering the public with such a waste of money, when it could have been done on a graphics package by an intern for nothing?
Any citizen in their right mind would have flagged that up as an appaling idea.
Not one sensible person would have agreed that it was good or clever.
And we are expected to believe that these people, in such positions, didn't manage to foresee any problems?

I'm sorry folks, but that was a warning from the CIA to Obama. They were showing him that they can gain access to him at any time. They were showing him that they could do anything they liked and blame the president.
Most importantly, they were linking it to 9/11.

They could have done that over any city, and they chose NY.

The entire scenario was a scam. They did that as a warning to force him to back off. And he took the warning and gave his reply in the very public visit to the CIA. Obama will NEVER hold anyone accountable for their actions.
Everything is as it was. your nation is still controlled by the same people, and the actions of the CIA and other covert groups will continue at their leisure.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I truly believe that when you add up all the missing documentation regarding Barack Hussein Obama, and the fact that he possesed an Arab/Muslim sounding name and an Indonesian Passport, and dropped out of Occidental College in Los Angeles to travel to Pakistan during the height of the war there between the Mujhadeen and the Soviets, and every radical association and aliance made afterwards and the fast track through Columbia, Harvard, the State and Federal Senate in to the White House can only mean that... Obama is CIA!

I agree that someone is certainly behind Barack someone very powerful and they are not about to go away. But it is not the CIA, rather someone much more sinister.

Sorry but I think the CIA is on our side most of the time and they are basically patriotic with a lot of faults of course. Whoever is behind Obama is against the US and the free world. The man is a rogue and that quality is just beginning to show itself.

He/they lied about who he is/ was and we see that more and more.

Obama really doesn't believe in the US and its ideals. What he does believe? Well, we will see!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Let's think about this.

Obama has ticked off the Conservatives, the Constitutional Conservatives, the Medicare Group, the insurance companies, the gun owners, the tax payers, businesses, Israel, the Clinton's, and now he's whizzing down the backs of the CIA?

I suspect that he continues to investigate the CIA, his locked documents (i.e. school records and birth certificate) will all of a sudden get into the hands of some nosey reporters.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
His ignorance is that he believes the president has more power than he actually does. Sure the president gets all the blame if things are bad or all the praise if things are good, but they arent responsible for either. Its like being a quarterback in football. They may call the plays but they dont win or lose by themselves. (plus there is always a coaching staff behind the scenes who really dictate what is going on).

Let's think about this.

Obama has ticked off the Conservatives, the Constitutional Conservatives, the Medicare Group, the insurance companies, the gun owners, the tax payers, businesses, Israel, the Clinton's, and now he's whizzing down the backs of the CIA?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Obama is CIA, Bush is CIA, Kerry is CIA, McCain is CIA, Hillary Clinton is CIA, the only way to ensure there operative is elected is to have both candidates in their pocket. Intelligence agencies use aid workers, ambassador's spouses, international inspectors, as spies. Other countries know it, and refuse to let in inspectors and aid floatillas. The government is not in control of this country. The CIA has taken over. Maybe since Roswell, maybe since Kennedy,maybe since the start.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join