It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney King Vs. Former Police Officer in a Boxing Match

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I don't know what to say

I think it's stupid and useless, what's the point?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
www.liveleak.com...

I don't know what to say

I think it's stupid and useless, what's the point?

I think it would be good for someone to duke it out with a cop that wrongfully beat them, but this will probably be turned into a race thing.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

CX

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow! I'm a big boxing fan but i have to say i did NOT see that one coming!

I hope in a way RK wins, because if he loses, there will be a few out there that will take that as yet another beating to riot against.

A very bad choice of fighters if you ask me.

Good find though.

CX.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, if you watch the whole video, not the 3 looped seconds that were shown, you see King repeatedly lunge at the officers. IMHO, they didn't beat him enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ha ha ha! Did any of you see the fight between that girl, Paula something, the one that brought charges against Bill Clinton and Tanya Harding? Hilarious! Paula was like, I thought this was a joke. But Tanya Harding didn't see it as joke. lol. All this stuff is funny to me. I'd like to see Rodney King duke it out with a bag of PCP. Who would win? The PCP, of course. lol. Or, Rodney King against Tanya Harding. Rodney wins and he get some PCP. Tanya wins and she gets an olympic gold medal in skating.

Meanwhile,whatever happened to Nancy Kerrigan? Maybe she can duke it out with Rodney.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
Well, if you watch the whole video, not the 3 looped seconds that were shown, you see King repeatedly lunge at the officers. IMHO, they didn't beat him enough.

Your telling me.....it takes 7 officers to restrain one man? and once restrained and on the ground they ....ALL 7......need to beat him still? why beat him when he is already down?

If they beat him anymore he would have died....

I don't know you but I already hate you.......congrats....you are the first person I've ever hated online .....and all it took was one IGNORANT comment.......

BTW I'm white so this has nothing to do with race or being offended by your comment...

I'm trying to think of a nice way of saying I wish you never existed.....but everyone has a purpose.....hopefully you still have a good one to make up for that comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Thank You LucidDreamer
I was going say something similar last night
but I was too sleepy and would've ended up being banned

It amazes that people like that still exist and it's almost 2010

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
lol, im sure RK is doing it for a good cause, like a few rocks or a bag maybe..
As far as the past bs, i feel no sympathy for him, he was a criminal before the incident, during the incident and is a criminal now.
That doesnt mean i support the cops either, screw them too.

And lucid... grow up dude/dudette w/e, a guy gives his opinion that you dont like and is a little radical and youd like to say that he never existed.
He doesnt need to do anything to make up for that comment, its not like he said he wished he had beat him out of existence...
like someone insinuated about him

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Hate me all you like, I don't know you from Adam so it doesn't matter one bit.

After he led the police on a high speed chase, if he had gotten out of his car, and submitted to arrest as Byrant Allen and Freddie Helms did, there would have been no 'incident'. He refused to get out of the car, assaulted the arresting officers repeatedly, shook off two taserings, and brought the whole thing on himself. The way he shook off two taserings, his aggressiveness made the officers believe he was high on a stimulant, and they believed it was pcp. If I were in their place I would have beaten him into unconsciousness regardless of his race.

If the officers wanted to beat black people, they had two in the car already that were arrested without incident.

new topics

top topics

join