It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My twenty years of UFO research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I did research on UFO's for over twenty years.I also used my Bible for reference.
There are many examples of UFO's...
The Ezekiel wheel,the flying scroll,Jacobs ladder,fire on mountains,burning bush.

UFO's have been photographed,tracked by radar,seen by many witnesses,crashed
and bodies recovered,seen around bodies of water,caves and under ground.
In my opinion and after all the research I have done. I believe UFO's are not
intergalactic,but rather interdiminsional.
I like books,on UFO's,by Keel,Vallee and Missler.I don't read anything now but
Missler.

In Genesis 6,The sons' of God saw the daughters of men and desired them.This
cross-breeding resulted in the Nephilim and shortening of man's life cycle.These
fallen angels,polluted the Adamic bloodline.One of the examples of the bloodline being polluted is having six fingers.In the tradition of american indians raising
their hand to say,how!It's real purpose was to count how many fingers the other
person had.I don't know if this is true.The reason for the flood was to wipe out
those with the polluted bloodline.Those that survived,the Israelites were destroying
by God's command.

These fallen angels taught women how to make charms,enchantments,cuttings
of roots and plants. They taught the men how to make weapons and mine the
earth for metals and precious stones.

In the book of Enoch,not in the Bible,the fallen angels are earthbound.In the 14th
chapter of Enoch:from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all
eternity,and in bonds of the earth the decree has gone forth to bind you for all
the days of the world.

In a typical abduction,the victim is given a medical exam.That exam is brutal and
barbaric compared to modern day exams.I believe the brutal exams are for the
spreading of fear among the populous.There is a preoccupation with reproduction.
Women finding themselves pregnant after an abduction.Women waking up to
find that their baby was stolen from their wombs during the night.Men having
intercourse with a female entity on a UFO.

Animal mutilations are also being performed for fear factor as well.Tissue that
is often times removed,genitals,anus,eyes and blood drained,again,preoccupation
with reproduction,maybe cloning? I think humans have something to do with
some of the mutilations.

I stopped doing research on UFO's because every avenue of research kept leading
me down the path to the occult.I also believe the UFO's are under the control
of the fallen angels from the Bible.If these fallen angels are earthbound,that
would explain a lot of stories about underground bases.

Sometimes,I wonder if these underground bases and the secrecy about them
could be connected to stories about hell.Deep beneath the earth,you have caverns,
lava,sulphur,toxic gasses...The "aliens", in these bases, have been described as
evil beyond comprehension.They could very well be the demons of hell.

I stated earlier that UFO's are interdiminsional.I believe the spirit world is real and
it's another diminsion.The UFO's come from this spirit world.I have seen a UFO
once,in 1991or 1992.I noticed a large,bright star in the sky.I have always looked
up into the sky.I had never seen this star before.When I started watching it,all
of a sudden it started to move.This "star",moved then dimmed and was gone,like
a lightswitch had been turned off.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this thread, I think biblical interpretations of alien visitations almost completely defines the bible...especially when translated properly.

You posted in another thread your slowly learning hebrew...you will find it even more compelling once you start the translations from the ancient dialect to english and abandon the modern bibles misinterpretations.

Bump

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank-you very much.I have learned a few words here and there.
I am thinking of taking a course in hebrew if I can find one locally.
I would love to read the Bible in it's original tongue.
My favorites are...Yeshua Ha Mashiach and shalom chavareem.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is a really interesting take on it.

Its a 2 hour discussion. This guy did a decent amount of groundwork in translating some interesting areas of the bible. Its a old video, fairly grany, but old doesn't mean outdated.

I do not agree with several of his conclusions...some seem interesting to speculate on.

Anyhow, give it a watch...you might find a few bits and bobs that spark your interest. As I said, I dont agree with his conclusions and some of it sounds a bit nutty, but its extraordinary nonetheless with at the very least the groundwork he has done.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I like your discussion within a Biblical context.
So aliens are actually Satan's emissaries ?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hm interesting theory mamabeth. I never thought of it that way.
I am rather curious though, does anyone actually have any photos, videos or any kind of evidence of genuine UFOs? It seems like almost 99% of the ones out there always turn out to be a hoax of some sort. Everytime someone stumbles across one that might just be real, it turns out to be fake in the end.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've heard that inter-dimensional travel is a lot more feasible than interstellar space flight.
You mentioned that every avenue in your UFO research took you toward the occult.
If something doesn't give God the glory, it's not of God.
It's a good measuring stick to use.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire

Thats her interpretation, however one can also read the bible and other sources of ancient knowledge and see that the alien beings are actually the angels and gods, and the fallen ones (earthbound) are the actual "devils".

Heaven is actually supposed to be heavens, or the sky. the beings of the heavens, angels, God, etc...are in the domain of heaven/sky. earth(ground) is the domain of satan.

it is a exceptionally complex subject and even though 20 solid years of researching is indeed impressive, it is a drop in the bucket considering people have been contemplating these very things for literally thousands of years.

Here is the facts in a very short order form (according to the bible). something made us to serve and worship...we were seduced with knowledge and in a way, rebelled. the god being got rather miffed that we gained intelligence and made fairly crappy slave/servants...and to tossed us into the big bad world. Who is the evil here, the one that kept us dumb and enslaved, or the one that freed our minds to explore who we as individuals are?

Frankly, I think there are two races at play here, and good/evil are not as clear cut as it may appear. I question any diety that demands obediance under the threat of torture and could order unholy hell on the population repeatedly whenever things didnt go its way.

Hard to call the contemporary understanding of God as the "good guy" when he has slaughtered most of the planet over and over again, with super armys, floods, etc etc etc, and the one they call evil killed...what...10...and only because God wanted to prove a point about how he can torture and kill anyone and still command obedience (job)?

Here is a nice outlay of the numbers game:
Gods Dead Pool

The devil will come like a thief in the night. Are you sure you know who your praying to?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

There is a strong probability that they are.Another thing
to give thought to,holographic projections.Are witnesses
seeing something real,or something planted in their minds?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

I haven't read anything,recently,about space flight.I do
remember something on the lines that nothing can go
faster then the speed of light in this dimension.If I am
wrong let me know.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I just want to know two things... was it worth it?

and are you any closer to the truth now then 20 years ago?
Just curious.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by mamabeth

I just want to know two things... was it worth it?

and are you any closer to the truth now then 20 years ago?
Just curious.

The twenty years I spent on UFO research was worth it.
My research led me back onto the right path of life,living
my life for God.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How many movies are there about alien invasions? Too many to
count and why? Someone or something wants people to believe
we are in imminent danger from outer space.There are the obvious
dangers,asteroids,meteors,space debris.Our planet has survived
these types of disasters before,but an invasion,I don't know.

I think we have more to fear from under our feet,then we do from
outer space.Try and remember where most UFO's are seen around.
1.Bodies of water,including large lakes,gulfs and the oceans.
2.Mountains and caves.
3.Remote woods or forests.
4.Over large cities,like Mexico city.

I think it would be interesting to compare stories about underground
bases,caves and the oceans and try to find a link.Does anyone remember
the Shaver mystery?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
im with you on the inter dimension travel.
i would like to point out another possibility that i got after my ufo experience.
some ufo`s could be the focus point of alien technology looking at that specific point.
a lot of energy focused on one "point of view" can lead to some strange moving lights etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by telfyr
im with you on the inter dimension travel.
i would like to point out another possibility that i got after my ufo experience.
some ufo`s could be the focus point of alien technology looking at that specific point.
a lot of energy focused on one "point of view" can lead to some strange moving lights etc.

I remember a story I read,years ago,about a man being cooked by
a UFO,when he got too close to it.I am thinking microwave beam from
the UFO.
Your use of the words focus and alien technology triggered this response.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
microwaves or alien waves we can only speculate.
i rather like to think of it as an very powerful microscope, very different as to how we use it but the same concept of it.

inter dimension or inter something else we do not know of.
all plausible, and very interesting!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I've heard that inter-dimensional travel is a lot more feasible than interstellar space flight.
You mentioned that every avenue in your UFO research took you toward the occult.
If something doesn't give God the glory, it's not of God.
It's a good measuring stick to use.

Inter-dimensional travel is very possible in space travel, and here on Earth too. However, interstellar space travel is possible too, if you forget what NASA and others have taught you all these years. This is accomplished by the "bending" of space, which is not just air, or a vacuum, it is like a fabric. You, in your interstellar craft, create and send out in front of your position a Gravity Field. You point the field at where you wish to go, and the field, of gravity, pulls the space toward you.

That last sentence though, which God would you be talking about here, in that context? In this forum alone we have explored the existence of many "Gods" but not one thread of evidence of a Supreme Deity. Now I myself believe there is a Supreme Creator, but to call it by it's title, me thinks, is disrespectful, is it not? Just asking.

Good question!

Gravity Field Generator

Gravity-Opposing Repulsion Generator

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, I have been at this, studying on and researching UFOs/ET/Aliens for many years, perhaps as many as the OP. Am I any closer to the truth? Yes, as a matter of fact, I am very well versed in their cultures, society, and some of their tech. They are not "Satan's demons from hell," or any Christian crap like that. They are what they are, and some are as human as we are. When asked about the Creator, as they and I call it, is something above their understanding, must as it is for humanity. Sadly, some humans actually think they know all about the Creator, even to what is it's will, and thoughts. Ego to the extreme. Little do they know, the Creator is within everything that is, and yet they want to personalize and make their personification better than another man's God.
All Gods of all book religions are based on EL. Want to look for demons? Have a closer look at the Christian God.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

How many movies are there about alien invasions? Too many to
count and why?

And how many movies/shows of beneviolent ETs?
more than there are of evil aliens.
Quick countdown since you mentioned it:

ET
Close Encounters/3rd kind
Star Trek (not sure if Star Wars counts...long time ago/galaxy far far away)
Contact
Fifth Element
Mission To Mars
K-PAC (?)
2001 - 2010
The Abyss (sorta...oceanlike aliens)
Alien Nation
Men In Black (sorta neutral view)
etc etc etc...for every video of a nasty alien invasion, theres several good/neutral ones.

Why? well its simple, evil aliens = cowboys and indians...its what we as humans are used to. the friendly aliens are a new concept for us...its actually "alien" to consider meeting a culture of friendlys...yet the friendly videos are far more popular than the baddies (with the exception of independence day...that movie was tight). It feels more natural to see the star trek version of the universe than it does seeing the vampires from space stuff...go with the gut.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What a great post. You got me thinking now.....

VERY intersting concepts. I need to digest all this, formulate it and then put it in with what I have going on in my head now.

I never even thought of looking at Jewish Text. Good one SaturnX.

Thanks for your time in putting this together.

top topics

join