It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just a thought......

Has it occurred to anyone that this could just be a bluff.

Done to make Iran and their lapdogs terrorists groups hamas and hezbolla, wonder what they really have that they don't know about.

If you can scare your enemies into leaving you alone by deception, then it really "IS" a secret weapon of the best kind.

I mean, seriously........................

No indication of anything.
No explosions
No nuclear radiation

I could be wrong, but...........

I will hold off until their is actually some real evidence of anything, except an unnamed source with no indication of what type of weapon.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Isreal's trip to Russia may have been due to this Israel Suspected of Hijacking Russian Ship with Arms for Iran

Israel’s Mossad secret service may have been behind the alleged hijacking of a Russian ship that reportedly sailed from Algeria with modern weapons headed for Iran, according to military journalist Arieh O’Sullivan, writing in The Media Line.

The Russian and Israeli governments have dismissed reports in Russian newspapers that the freighter was carrying cruise missiles and S-300 antiaircraft rockets to the Islamic Republic. The weapons allegedly were on a ship carrying wood and sawdust.

What worries me is this ATS thread Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War”

-E-

I agree, mighty scary indeed. Personally I think Israel would loose all of it's allies in one fell swoop.

I'm sorry but any nation willing to sacrifice the lives of it's allies and the world for their own purposes deserve to be thrown to the wolves. They had better hope they aren't that stupid. Russia and China would declare world war and the US would say, "nah you can have Israel... We don't even like them that much anyway."

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
If you don't support Israel, you don't get to become president. Simple as that.

If there really was a test it would most likely be a nuclear bunker-buster, but as you say, I'm sure we would have detected that. Unless it's very, very low yield.

If Obama approved it, we don't need to detect it or report that we did.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
theres building whisper/chatter about Israel's "secret weapon"

what is most likely the zionists secret weapon?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Wow! This is the strongest rhetoric from Isreal about Iran I have heard to date. What could this "secret weapon" be?

The same "secret weapon" that was used to turn the steel in the WTC into dust I suppose.

2nd
edit on 11-9-2012 by HIWATT because: add

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Just a thought......

Has it occurred to anyone that this could just be a bluff.

It did.

The people in charge in Israel are all pieces of __ so it shouldn't surprise you they are full of __

"I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!!"

yeah... STFU.....

edit on 11-9-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join