It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

You know I had to harass you some. I didn't mean any disrespect but I did agree with part of your statement about additional sources. Hopefully you stick around and offer constructive insight.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
The reason there is not multiple sources.. yet is this

Trusted confidential Israeli sources in Jerusalem close to the government told WND

Isreal didn't come out and say they tested a secret weapon, it was supposedly leaked by an "Iseaeli source"

-E-

Opps.... Devil is in the details. I hope that TPTB let another "opps" out so that we can learn more about this otherwise this thread will begin to have cobwebs which would suck!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Israel is a dangerous rouge nation with far too much power. They are the greatest threat to world security and peace. These maniacal warmongers need to be knocked off their high horses. Russia, go kick some butt when they inevitably do something horrible.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
Israel is a dangerous rouge nation with far too much power. They are the greatest threat to world security and peace. These maniacal warmongers need to be knocked off their high horses. Russia, go kick some butt when they inevitably do something horrible.

Interesting opinion. Would you be willing to offer up a few examples of what this rogue nation has done to disrupt the world's peace? Honestly there is no sarcasim, I genuinely want to know. All about having an open mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

british press has been reporting that BN visit to russia was to do with AA weapons and cruise missles. the story goes that russian mafia acquired these weapons through corrupt russian military personel and were shipping the weapons amongst timber to the mediteranian on the Arctic Sea, thier final destination was to be Iran. these cruise missles are capable of carrying strategic nuclear weapons. the russians then launched a joint raid on the ship along with mossad agents. the weapons were removed and the ship continued on its way. the whole thing was made to look like a pirate attack.

BTW im new to this site but have been compelled to join, yous are the only forum where 'conspiricies' can be discussed without being shouted down and insulted by 'truth' pedlers. well done great site

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It was revealed on FOX news last night, that he went to Russia to ask that they stop any future sales of anti rocket and anti aircraft missiles that could thwart an Israeli attack the future.

The stage is being set, or at least attempted, for Israel to make a run at Iran. When they do.... and they will make no mistake about it, they will... all Hell in the Middle East will arise against Israel and the USA...

The biblical Armageddon will take place. Blowing up nuclear power plants, and research facilities is about the stupidest thing they could do. The aftermath of the attacks will assuredly wreak havoc on the environment and surrounding regions.

Israeli's are the problem...not the Iranians.

Jeezus, Russia rolled into Georgia over a border dispute, and the whole world was outraged. Yet, Israel thinks it can strike any of it's neighbors, any time with impunity, and it is all copacetic? What a crock of crap!

Israel is the bully in the region, and has been since 1947. Personally, I am sick of their horse anal squeezings.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting that you guys are talking about the end of times concerning Russia and Israel. It is said that Russia will lead the force that eventually crushes Israel, and then the US will fight Russia leading to world war.

Just sayin' that I read it a few times somewhere, not guarenteeing anything...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by finemanm

I think they are just hedging their bets in the event that the Messiah (Obama) decides to turn his back on Israel.

The man will be a messiah in my books, if he DOES turn his back on Israel.

So you want Obama to be the Anti-Christ? That will be the undoing of America and we would all pay for that one.

Israel will attack Iran soon and we will not know about it till AP or Reuters tells us that Iran's military bases are being wiped out. Russia will throw a fit after Iranian radiation is blown in the air toward them and we will have the Gog-Magog war. Israel slaughters 1/3 of Russia's army so they had better not try it.

Its not Israels fault the stuff was there when Iran said they did not have weapons grade stuff there. Obama will not defend Israeli actions and basically give Russia a green light. Russia will then beg Obama to stop Israel from giving them a beating. Thats when Obama will be called the great peace maker = The Anti-Christ!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Iran has been preparing. Go to Google Earth and find Kish Island, it is a bit to the left of Qushm Island. in the Arabian Gulf Actually you can find stuff all over the Iranian coastline and other islands. Look for signs of lots of sand having been moved around and large roads going nowhere. There are tons of underground missile sites.

Warning: After a person told me to do this, I lost an entire weekend zoomed in and roaming around these islands. Have fun.... oh, and the same source said that Iran has tesla weapons too, from Russia.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by seataka]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Interesting that you guys are talking about the end of times concerning Russia and Israel. It is said that Russia will lead the force that eventually crushes Israel, and then the US will fight Russia leading to world war.

Just sayin' that I read it a few times somewhere, not guarenteeing anything...

You need to read what the bible says about that. You left out what Israel does to the Russian-Iranian army's. It is all here as it will happen. Web-bot also predicted this recently.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You're forgetting the part where it says the world will be united against Israel... not for quite a few years I imagine but after the initial battles of WW3
You also forget how Turkey and Russia will be at war
Not even to mention all tthe things with Assyria...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As I'm not even a Christian I'm not concerned about religious prophesies.

Frankly I'd be delighted if Israel no longer had unlimited access to my tax money, and would stop trying to drag us into it's wars.

That would be a nice change of pace.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They managed to not blow themselves up, so maybe another test?

There are many layers to an onion.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It will go down like this (warning-violence)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by seabisquit]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

What is your source? Revelations says Russia and China will be defeated by Israel just before they defeat ALL nations at Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

“To wage war by way of deception”
- Official Motto of Israel’s Mossad secret service -

That's actually a somewhat misleading translation. The motto used on their seal appears to come from two verses in Proverbs (Old Testament):

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counsellors there is victory."
(Proverbs 11:14 )

"Prepare plans by consultation, And make war by wise guidance."
(Proverbs 20:18)

Those are the relatively literal translations. But as to their meaning, the following might be closer to what they actually mean:

"For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety."

"War is better managed by wisdom than by strength."

(According to Biblo)

[edit on 20/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

The world already is united against Israel.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

...Look for signs of lots of sand having been moved around and large roads going nowhere. There are tons of underground missile sites.

Yeah... lots of four lane highways that are no longer used and are over laid by two lane roads... One of 'em actually has a building planted right on top of it. 26°32'13.12"N - 54° 0'12.06"E

[edit on 20-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Could this "secret weapon" Israel has tested not be nuclear in nature at all? Could it be... the Ark of the Covenant ?!?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af4c64efd64f.jpg[/atsimg]

Recent news stated it was returned to Israel, then hushed... nothing more said, nothing to be found on it... could it be true?

Just toss'in it out there since no one has mentioned it.
Hmmmmm.. Jericho comes to mind. All speculation aside, it makes one wonder.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

www.wnd.com

The mystery that surrounded Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's unannounced trip to Russia on Monday was created by the Israeli government in a calculation to divert attention from a secret weapons test, according to sources.

The test, held at undisclosed Israeli military base while Netanyahu was traveling, was done with top-secret authorization from the White House, the sources reported.

Trusted confidential Israeli sources in Jerusalem close to the government told WND the Israeli military conducted the secret weapons test in preparation for a planned pre-emptive strike on Iran.

They reported the Israeli government has set no date for a possible strike, but preparations already are in an advanced stage.

The plan to create a mystery out of Netanyahu's trip to Russia was deliberate – calculated to transform what in truth was a routine visit by the prime minister into the appearance of a secret mission involving Iran, the sources said.

To carry out the subterfuge, the Israeli prime minister's office stuck to the cover story yesterday, telling reporters only that Netanyahu was occupied with "secret and classified activities" during his unexplained absence of over 12 hours on Monday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2009 by MysterE]

wow, this is amazing.

what do you think they have in store?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by ineverknew]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join