It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To any psychics out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The psychics at the 900 numbers are not nearly as good as the ones I meet online. If you guys have any psychic powers, please answer the following questions for me. Serious replies only and no jokes or dissing please.

1)What is the name of the girl I liked in 5th grade so I can look her up?
2)What is the name of my future wife?
3)What is the name of the woman who shouted, "Whooo" at me out the car window 1 or 2 summers ago near the rec center in Kanawha City?
4)When will I be rich?
5)When will I be a God?

Thanks in advance and have yourselves a good day!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
bump. Anyone want to answer?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

Why have you posted thia again? last time this was posted by you ( the same exaact things) the mods removed it....it will a deja vu my friend

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
1.no
2.no
3.no
4.no
5.no
etc....
It's a glitch in the matrix............

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

I am not a psychic, nor have I ever been.

1)What is the name of the girl I liked in 5th grade so I can look her up? Wendy

2)What is the name of my future wife? Jasmine, but you will call her Jaz.

3)What is the name of the woman who shouted, "Whooo" at me out the car window 1 or 2 summers ago near the rec center in Kanawha City? Did that happen exactly that way? I feel like you almost got into a fight there. The woman screaming "wooooooooo" was in the car with you.

4)When will I be rich? You have to first define "rich". I am rich in peace of mind, love, and safety. I have a very good view of the live around me. Gaining a substantial amount of money wouln't affect my situation much. If you define rich as having disposable money, the answer is NEVER. By the time you have corralled your investments to be very comfortable, you will never fritter away your money.

5)When will I be a God? Anytime you like. You just have to be a responsible, nurturing parent.

Hey, you asked.

[edit on 10/9/09 by argentus]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ahhhhh had me going, i thought it was some REAL pyschic forum...ya know with serious psychic talk??

Edit:
by the way, argentus did you actually use your psychic powers???

I believe in this stuff but this is ridiculous

[edit on 10-9-2009 by spidy]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spidy

by the way, argentus did you actually use your psychic powers???

No way to measure such a thing, so I couldn't tell you. I DID try to empty my thoughts and let ideas spring into my foremind, so I guess it might be accurate to say that I used the psychic powers that I don't have

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Pac
The psychics at the 900 numbers are not nearly as good as the ones I meet online. If you guys have any psychic powers, please answer the following questions for me. Serious replies only and no jokes or dissing please.

1)What is the name of the girl I liked in 5th grade so I can look her up?
2)What is the name of my future wife?
3)What is the name of the woman who shouted, "Whooo" at me out the car window 1 or 2 summers ago near the rec center in Kanawha City?
4)When will I be rich?
5)When will I be a God?

Thanks in advance and have yourselves a good day!

I'm sure that people would be making it big by now by making use of psychic powers as a marketing tool if psychics really did exist.

But... I am open to the possibilities. I don't think you'll find any psychics here though

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

No way to measure such a thing, so I couldn't tell you. I DID try to empty my thoughts and let ideas spring into my foremind, so I guess it might be accurate to say that I used the psychic powers that I don't have

LOL exactly what i was thinking
I love this topic, soooo many things can come up

new topics

top topics

join