It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is there a King to the Illuminati?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess they would be called. The secret government of the world, co int internationally with aliens. Black Ops. Have they chosen a king? Would you like to be the king of this group? If you knew someone else with lower moral standards might take the crown if you didn't..

If you were given this power...what would you do with it?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]




posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
yes, he is called Phage.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
yes, he is called Phage.
Who is phage? hehe



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes, it is called Jahbulon. Could be aliens, pandimensional Reptiles, timetravelers, supernatural spirits, or Satan.

Who knows.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The secret government (And high masons.) of the world has had a number of kings. 1 starting with Jesus Christ going all the way up to 1000.

- 777.
2000 years after the 1st. I am one of many 777.

But yea if you were given this power. Like sit in your house and say what should be on the news and its on the news..would you chose to be the king behind the scenes?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Depends which youtube video you watch
Sometimes its aliens...sometimes its presidents...sometimes its satan.

I thought they worshipped "satan"- Satan being their king (not that I believe in any of that jazz) but was pretty sure. Don't they burn someone at the bohemian grove each year as a sacrafice for satan?

If any average person became their king- the lid would be blown off even if it wasn't intentional. These people are groomed and trimmed to be the lowest of the low. Wouldn't just be some joe shmoe of the street.

Either way its just like a college fraternity to me minus the low test scores and drunken stoopers...a bunch of dudes in a group that think they are better than everyone else but are just gay.





[edit on 9/10/2009 by AceOfAces]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Depends which youtube video you watch
Sometimes its aliens...sometimes its presidents...sometimes its satan.

I thought they worshipped "satan"- Satan being their king (not that I believe in any of that jazz) but was pretty sure. Don't they burn someone at the bohemian grove each year as a sacrafice for satan?

If any average person became their king- the lid would be blown off even if it wasn't intentional. These people are groomed and trimmed to be the lowest of the low. Wouldn't just be some joe shmoe of the street.

Either way its just like a college fraternity to me minus the low test scores and drunken stoopers...a bunch of dudes in a group that think they are better than everyone else but are just gay.



[edit on 9/10/2009 by AceOfAces]
They worship Lucifer. Lucifer does not mean Satan. Lucifer means.. a Latin word, literally meaning "light-bearer". Satan is and has always been infinite darkness in the abyss. Even the aliens of this dimension higher than us are scared of him. He never fell from grace he has always existed and been evil as GOD has always existed so has Satan.
www.youtube.com...

But yea...What would you do if they told you you were going to be one behind the curtains in control of it all. Because you have a high Christ consciousness.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
But yea if you were given this power. Like sit in your house and say what should be on the news and its on the news..would you chose to be the king behind the scenes? Lets just say they chose someone meek, with a strong will. What would you do as king behind the scenes?

No need to spy on me I'm retired. The rules of the game was harm none.

But I told isreal not to attack iran. (One of the things I did as the secret king.) satellites monitor every thing I say.) Isreal is trying to use america to create a Israeli middle east. I feel war is wrong. Stop having america have this job. You dont see Sweden going after any one or any one after them. I dont have a fall out shelter. I see within the next ten years iran with nukes and isreal will go at it. Russia backs iran and america back isreal. Its very scary. But I still feel the iranions should be given what ever they want. Let the desert religions figure it out. Its not our job. and no usa and russia do not have to go to war over a nuke blast in iran or isreal. Lets just stay out of their mess as long as it does not affect us extremely. I love jews. Im halve jewish. but...Its #ed up how they used there magic for thousands of years and some of them have sacrifices at bohimien grove. With 10000 trillion dollars. Cuase they own the fed. . www.youtube.com...
But yea if it was in your hands our Christ consciousness prophet. what would you do now in world events.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer
 


No one cares.Here I'll make you a deal. The aliens will be on your side if you reply...You could be the chosen one. Want the crown? If you do they will spy on you. They are scared of your magick. The government does not like magi's
They will try and # with them at any chance they get. Be careful.

From a brother t another brother wh knows thinks need fixing. If your intigent enough yu can make change. Look at forest gumps magick.
So I'm hammered. (Drunk as your mother.) Have a nice day.

Look deep in every thing you understand.

SO what would you do if you found out yu were the secret king. (Im having a hard time with my penal gland becuase of the chem trails. hehe)

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It will be Maitreya/Antichrist.

666 the only open seat in the UN.

think about it!



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
It will be Maitreya/Antichrist.

666 the only open seat in the UN.

think about it!
666 is old news. What they are looking for is 777. Would you like to become one of many?
www.godlikeproductions.com...



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So would you like to be the secret king behind the scenes and if you were what would you do.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's a tall alien dude with funky looking eye balls.
second line



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
It's a tall alien dude with funky looking eye balls.
second line
The aliens eye. Big oval eyes. (BTW IM THE REAL THING.)

If you were given this power. The secret king..what would you do with it? (Just trying to check and see if I did ok.)
What would you do if the crown was handed to you. If it seems to big to be true. Thats fine. Just tell me what you would do in that position.
I gave the crown to every one. Soon every one will have computer and internet by birth right in humanity. Every thing will be voted on by all the people of the world. Guided by simplistic moral love and moral logic.There will be a one world a UN republic / democracy. No more secrets.

As I was the king I demand by 2012 every thing come under disclosure.

Pharo Tsirc

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

"Sauce"

Product Description

For those who have not read Tolkien's epic fantasy, or for those looking to replace a worn and battered copy, this three-volume The Lord of the Rings box set is a great place to start. Comprising the three novels that make up the Lord of the Rings sequence--The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King--the whole set is presented in matching matt black packaging with embossed runes and coloured rings. Of course, beneath the fancy covers lies a great epic story of good versus evil, perhaps one of the greatest stories ever told. Attractively presented--and at a great price--there really is no excuse not to have this in your collection. So go on, give it a try; once you've entered Tolkien's fantastic imagination, you'll find it hard to leave


Only joking...



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

"Sauce"

Product Description

For those who have not read Tolkien's epic fantasy, or for those looking to replace a worn and battered copy, this three-volume The Lord of the Rings box set is a great place to start. Comprising the three novels that make up the Lord of the Rings sequence--The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King--the whole set is presented in matching matt black packaging with embossed runes and coloured rings. Of course, beneath the fancy covers lies a great epic story of good versus evil, perhaps one of the greatest stories ever told. Attractively presented--and at a great price--there really is no excuse not to have this in your collection. So go on, give it a try; once you've entered Tolkien's fantastic imagination, you'll find it hard to leave


Only joking...

It realy is like lord of the rings. Not joking. What would you do if you were given the crown.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer
 


Emphasis in my quote now mentioned.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
What would you do if you were given the crown.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]


Give it back. What do you think I am, crazy?



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury
 


lol There has been many secret kings. This is the wonderfulness of America. Its a free country and if someone wants to be a king of his house he is. How far and deep can it go? thats a whole nother story. With UN equivalent of NSA and such...But yea back on topic. If you were the secret king what would you do?

Btw. Im drunk off my ass.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join