It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are there.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I am tired of people going ooh aah over UFO threads.

Don't we all know that there are other races out there? If you think we are the only race around, think of the enormity of the universe.

There have to be others out there.

I think they are a bit scared to come here because we would kill them before we talked to them - ok, if they approached a woman, she might not kill them, but a man would.

They are scared of us and I don't blame them.

And we are scared of them - some might be nasty, but some might be nice.

I don't know how you can tell until it is too late.

So what do we do?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I believe, in life outside the solar system but, as for...

I think they are a bit scared to come here because we would kill them before we talked to them - ok,

I don't think they'd be scared at all!

I mean, if a being, a humanoid, could travel light years, within the time frame given in there life, expected as long as ours!

I would think that they would have "Nothing" to fear from us!

I would not think that a traveller coming from Light Years away, would fear, a few men with guns and such, while they themselves, must've inherited, and populated and conquered their solar system, and galaxy at that, to be able to travel here!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Well, this is just a thought I have.

And I don't think aliens would like us.

They would have been here before, if not for some reason.

They probalbyl observed all our wars.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

They probably observed all our wars - the fact that all we do is fight, kill, let people suffer, let people starve, let animals suffer, let animals die out - in fact wreck the planet - would you like to come here if you were an alien? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
aliens are real.. And they watch you ..

They can not just come down and say Hey guys guess what your a bunch of idiots!

Mind you one day we may not have a choice if they come or not..

war of the worlds was not a joke it could be VERY REAL

have you seen how big the universe is? something out there WILL not like us and will use us as FOOD

kinda spooky out there but the probability remains even if you think its far out

let me remind you of 2 key aspects to your very reality

1 GOD - you think this is normal
2 Aliens - Cant happen because we are special based on 1

correct?

and if Not 1 then the other 2 is true to this affect

So.. the logic on this matter is as clear as 1+1

Aliens are real. and when people say "out there" they kinda for get WE are out there

Not in this little bubble called earth.. WE LIVE ON A PLANET IN A UNIVERSE

people better wake up to that fact.. and i use this

The world is flat when you look at your feet...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Why can they not come down? They can.

But they haven't so far.

They can probably do whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i have twice at nite seen a small white light like a star with a blue tail appear and zig zagg like a tadpole very fast and then just dissapear, also i always see much larger clusters of lights just hovering while kind of sparkaling in the sky then they get very small and dim and slowly float away.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I am tired of people going ooh aah over UFO threads.

Don't we all know that there are other races out there? If you think we are the only race around, think of the enormity of the universe.

There have to be others out there.

• Life out there in the Universe - very probable
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel - possible
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system - unlikely (as you said the universe is extremely big so finding us could very well be like finding a needle in a haystack)
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system and found Earth and visited/studied human beings - extremely unlikely and unproven

You have to understand that from accepting that there is life out there to accepting that there are space ships with aliens roaming our skies is a big leap.

Even the most sceptical members of ATS know of UFO cases that are so puzzling they can't offer a justification for them. BUT you have to understand that not every ATS member is ready to shout "Alien!" when they are presented with something they cannot identify.

Finally you have to understand that most of the evidence that is put forth regarding aliens is either weak in quality, in many cases easily identifiable as something very much mundane, in most cases turned out later to be proven a hoax/fraudulent, etc.

You also have to understand that many of the current ufology lore is simply the product of single witness accounts that incorporate many elements of a belief system not everyone is ready to adhere to such as telepathy, psychic abilities, psychedelic trances induced by narcotics, etc.

In conclusion, it is not that sceptics do not believe there is life out there - what the sceptics question is the proof that so far has been offered for the case that alien life is here.

Cheers.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Okay, these creatures are more than capable of finding outer space, obviously, because they are highly intelligent.

And probably all of these creatures are more intelligent than we are.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Okay, these creatures are more than capable of finding outer space, obviously, because they are highly intelligent.

Are they? Who are they? What do they look like? Where did they come from and how do we know? How did you come to know about them? Did you meet them? Or did you read about them? And if so how did the people that wrote about them came to meet them?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
the second thing i described could be a human aircraft of some sort since it seemed to be in the atmosphere and had more normal movement but the first thing i described i think in no way could be human and seemed to be in space not within our atmosphere

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Let us open our minds here - if you do not agree with me, why are you here?

All I am saying is that we should open our minds to the possibility that other beings live in this universe - which is huge.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Let us open our minds here - if you do not agree with me, why are you here?

All I am saying is that we should open our minds to the possibility that other beings live in this universe - which is huge.

First off I don't think agreement is essential to conversation - we can still talk even if we disagree.
That being said I am sorry if I said anything
that you considered offensive.

Regarding open minds I assure you my mind is open to the possibility of life out there in the Universe and even the possibility of alien visitation to Earth but my mind is also open to the possibility that aliens never visited the Earth.

There is however one thing my mind is not open to - certainty.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i put everything on it

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

one of 2 reasons 1 they see us as you see ants not that interesting and if they are aware of us in a "intelligent way"..

I would stay as far away from humans as i could

And as i point out to skeptics who think we are not alone but have not yet been visited by aliens i state this clear fact

Look at how OLD the universe is and how OLD the human race "technically" IS

Just because we can not travel at light speed or have not figured out how to do it does not mean others do NOT

You can not Say that aliens can not traverse the vastness of space just because humans cant..

You forget humans use to think the world was flat and the sun rotated round US

you see this is still the problem HUMANS are not the APEX of LIFE we may be the APEX on our little planet my friend open your eyes...

LIFE its self is not and never will be ABOUT humans

Life is a component of the universe in order for IT to work .. or why bother having life in the first place?

would seem a bit illogical would it not?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Life out there in the Universe - very probable

This cracks me up Very probable???

Erm im sorry to burst your bubble BUT it is... YOU live in the universe???

LOL do you think sat at your pc makes you NOT in the universe? or some how living on EARTH inside THE UNIVERSE is any different?? to an alien race living on mars? or some other planet??

What makes you so special let alone so disconnected from the basic fact?

LIFE IS OUT THERE - WE ARE OUT THERE

some peoples logic defies logic its self

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well, this is just a thought I have.

And I don't think aliens would like us.

They would have been here before, if not for some reason.

They probalbyl observed all our wars.

I believe, maybe even ficticiously lol, but my belief, is they came and help us out in our transition to a type 0 civilization. That which we are now!

Help us, but we #ed it in all different corners, since it was our beginning!

I doubt they'd come back, unless we managed to get to type 1. Or if they were really apt to it, they'd help us there!.

Unlikely though, wishful thinking.

All our wars, and genocides, they probably would think we were unfit.

After thousands of years, we still can't "work together".

I'm sure they've checked off on their list.

Earth, doesn't play well with others. lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
aliens most deffinately have seen our planet and have probably have monitored us for some time. if they can see our planet then they are advanced enough to be beyond wanting war with us or to make food out of our measly race.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You have to understand that from accepting that there is life out there to accepting that there are space ships with aliens roaming our skies is a big leap.

Not as a big a leap as you being here mate

The odds of you being here is more astronomical than the odds of aliens in fact being / visiting earth

Fact

[edit on 10-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcolm420
aliens most deffinately have seen our planet and have probably have monitored us for some time. if they can see our planet then they are advanced enough to be beyond wanting war with us or to make food out of our measly race.

If they've monitored us for some time, I'd beg to rephrase that, that they've monitored us for a split second!

Since, we're light years away from any potentially life bearing star, planet!

If they've found this pale blue dot, kudos to #ing them!

It's a needle in a haystack times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and then times it by itself. But who knows what seeking devices they have in there time, and whether they can stop time and move around to adventure the universe, without aging, or a second passing!

They could right now, be sending us a letter, saying.

"Congratulations, on the defeat of Europe, and The declaration of Independence, good job. Hope Thomas Jefferson lives long, George washington was a good choice, by the way, slavery, not so kosher after all!"

Edit for punctuation.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Republican08]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join