It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the shivers rush over your body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Take the time to watch this 6 minute video, it sent shivers across my body.

... while the lethality of their power is greater than ever, their ability to impose control over the politically awakened masses is at a historical low. I once put it rather pungently, and was rather flattered that the British Foreign secretary repeated this, as follows, namely in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people... literally... than to physically kill a million people.

Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people, than control a million people.

- Zbigniew Brzezinski - Obama's Top Foreign Policy Adviser in a speech on November 17th, 2008

Awaken, educate, and deny ignorance, if you do not, the machine will never be stopped. If it is never stopped, we will face extinction - not as a race, but a large majority.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Chills my friends, Chills. It is closer than ever, I can feel it in my bones. Revolution is near. All the people need right now is a leader. Someone who will show them the way.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wouldn't have got the shills if it wasn't for the Muse track

Great vid!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
Wouldn't have got the shills if it wasn't for the Muse track

Great vid!

Yeah, it's a great track and you're right it totally makes the video. The imagery is good as well though, and the message is more important than ever.

The use of the speech at the beginning, spells it out perfectly. Before this thread gets going, I owe credit to someone who posted this video deep in another thread. But I forget who this person is, as I just immediatelly bookmarked the video. You know who you are! Props to you
If you want, U2U me and i'll add credit.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is what it is. I sense soon we will know what all this is about I give it a 6month period(yea I know a big stretch anything can happen, but I think something will).

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow, that`s an impressive video whoever made that. The effect of the imagery combined with that tune is just... chilling. Although I have to wonder: am I the only one who bothered to check this guy out? From what I found out (wikipedia, and I know but just listen and go look for your won sources, I don`t think wiki would have gotten THIS MUCH wrong), he was the United States 10th National Security Asvisor under the presidency of JIMMY CARTER. yeah, the guy was born in Poland 1928 making him 82 years old (a fun number anagram if you noticed). He WAS a PROFESSOR of foreign policy. He attended Bilderburg meetings and co-founded the Trlateral Commission with David Rockefeller. He choose Georgia governer Jimmy Carter to join and then even helped him with his Inaugural Speech. Which reminds me of a story someone told me a while ago about how Jimmy Carter was approached sometime before elections (how long I don`t know, but I got the idea it could have been before he even decided to run) and was told he would be the next president. I`m sure someone around here may know more about that. It`s still a great video, gave me the creeps. Also I`d love to get my hands on that picture of the skeletons wearing clothes.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not feeling shivers exactly. More of exhilaration. I've never seen most of this footage before and i wish i had seen it sooner.

top topics

join