It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Travel Unless You are Micro Chipped to prove you are vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This does scare me as we have family in The Netherlands and try to visit at least once a year.

IF the CHIP is "added to" the passport requirements (not out of the realm of possibilities!) we will be in real trouble!

It would be very easy for TPTB to make this manditory for the "safety of the country" = so nobody spreads this flu (their thinking NOT mine)!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Regardless of the information been in the OP a joke a propaganda or else, for those out there that follow the markets like I do, it was not joke when the technology field CEOs were on CNBC a month ago, salivating and anticipating the impact that the new health care reform will have on their gadgets and technology, they see an increased of necessary technology for doctor patients record and tracking abilities.

Most of the CEOs were in the micro devices businesses, whatever is coming is coming and they know that it means profits.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

ah very true, could this be the last kick in the face tho.

I know i wont take it, and challenge them to make me. Death before Defeat.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Of course it does! These were largely the same people that were building pant-tents during the dot-com revolution in the 90's. They'll be able to sell lots of hardware and software. Good for them.

The healthcare industry is hopelessly antiquated. In an era of amazing digital imagery and storage the VAST majority of health providers are still using film-based radiology, paper-based patient forms and paper document filing. Those antiquated systems are expensive, ineffiecient, take up massive amounts of space, are costly and time consuming to share and are prone to loss and error. The idea is to develop an electronically based system.

My primary care office made the digital leap several years ago. They can send Rx info directly to the pharmacy, lab orders to the lab, get xrays online and all this is shared with other doctors as needed within the network. That way, if I see two specialized they both don't end up ordering the same tests. It works quite nicely. But they are part of a very, very small minority.

So what's being lost in all the hysteria is that the actual intent is to make the system more effective. My brother was a primary care physician. He spent over three times as much time doing insurance company and related paperwork as he did seeing patients. That's insane.

So yea, maybe they are putting special sensors in CAT scan equipment to enable them to read your thoughts but the system willbe more efficient, less costly overall and be able to handle more people.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I have no problem with modernization my friend, but as long as the modernization and the technology is not something I have to wear inside me.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

But again marge, what credible, substantiated proof so we have that an embedded device is part of the game? It's all horse hockey. People are being played and they're falling all over themselves to believe it... even in the face of proof to the contrary.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Dear you know that devices like the Micro chips among them are not just been thought, created and patented for the enjoyment of their makers, they have a purpose and their makers are waiting for the right time to make them useful to the population.

I am too old to be a dreamer anymore, I am realistic my friend technology is not developed for fun only but to be use for many other purposes, it will be very ignorant in my part if I would not think what the CEOs of technology businesses have in mind.

A health care that will be mandatory even when people are opposing to it, too many things happening lately in this nation of the free.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
im sorry, but these are not government officials and therfor nothing the people in this video says is valid to me.

this could be anyone.

obama has already stated that vaccinations will not be mandatory.

so until the day i see someone show up at my doorstep forcing me to take a vaccine, im not going to feed into the hype.

you shouldn't either.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Yes you are right, but that doesn't stop the states from enforcing their own rules.

Already some states are making mandatory vaccinations for state workers and public workers specially in hospitals.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
luckily i work at a coffee shop and my bosses say F U to anyone who wants to tell them and their employees what to do.

i think the vaccinations are only going to mandatory in places like hospitals and doctors offices. i really doubt anyone else will be enforced to take it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Information I found about mandatory vaccines. It's not a new concept. It's been "legal" for a century now.

mandatory vaccines

history and legalities

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok, I really don't understand the whole getting a chip bracelet thing when they are already chipping passports... travel.state.gov...
Wouldn't it be just as easy and more plausible to add the "Immunization data" to these already "in place" chips... maybe they have been preparing for something like this since before 2007. I am not a conspiracy theorist myself, but I do find it likely they (being the US govt) will want to keep a pandemic from spreading by any means necessary... That being said, I think its more likely they will just electronically transfer your immunization data to these already chipped passports rather than issue chipped bracelets...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about quarantine procedures and what to do if there is a serious contagious threat.

If there is a serious threat of an airborne contagion personally, I wouldn't travel in an airplane or for that matter in any vehicle that is enclosed and contains a lot of people.

I believe that this is just an attempt to assure people that airplane travel "Could" be made safe. Once again, if there is a serious air borne contagion threat, the airlines should be shut down to prevent the spread.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Biological attack against the U.S. has been well considered by TPTB. Scenarios have been run and the outcome was not good. Please check out the following link to see the results of the scenario performed by high ranking officials a few years ago.

Oklahoma was considered a potential target and our governor participated in the exercise. Restricted travel, suspension of habeus corpus, forced detention in secure facilites, mandatory vaccines, and more were all "instituted" in this scenario they played out.

And America still lost to the terrorists. Interesting. Also interesting that the "attacks" take place in winter.

Dark Winter

Those in charge have given this A LOT of thought and the above linked information is what they came up with.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
im sorry, but these are not government officials and therefore nothing the people in this video says is valid to me.

obama has already stated that vaccinations will not be mandatory.

Just remember the government has been known to lie. A few times.

Also remember that Obama has been known to change his mind.

It looks as though the Federal government is attempting to
appear clean on this -

It is the federal government that funds the state governments to be able to do what they want to do with their individual states. The states will make the rules.

This is not to say that there is anything at all covert going down.
It is only to say - keep your eyes and ears open - and consider all possible scenarios.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I believe people have been legally detained and quarantined for a long time, especially those traveling abroad or coming through an airport, when it was discovered they were contagious. Tuberculosis in particular was one condition that led people to be quarantined.

After watching that video I have to say this is just a complete load of hogwash. This guy is leaping to conclusions and ranting to further spread fear.

Ohio has NO mandatory vaccination in place.

The H1N1 vaccine requires TWO shots, spaced apart by about 2 - 3 weeks. You CAN'T get them all at once.

So for all the raving paranoia they are going to round people up and force them to get shots, how do you propose they do it? Hold you in detention for weeks after giving you the first shot? Or conduct a second round up to administer the first shot?

It's nonsense, they are NOT going to force mandatory vaccinations, and they don't have the means to do so.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Finally! Some people who think for themselves. Bless you all.

It's true, you have to have vaccination/immunization/prohylaxis policiues in-place in case of a p[ublic heath emergency. We've all been there. Anyone who has travelled abroad or gone to school has had to show proof of certain immunizations. Despite what some here would have you believe, many diseases that ran rampant at the end of the last century have been significantly mitigated by organized immunization programs. Have there been problems? Sure, but name me one medical procedure or one pharmaceutical that doesn't adversely affect some portion of the population. You can't.

Currently, the H1N1 virus has a very high transmissibility but relatively low morbidity. It spreads really fast, infects alot of people but isn't particulalry severe. Everyone, even the dreaded government says so. But when they started planning for this it was only prudent to plan for the worst case. Things can and likely will change as far as the virus goes and we need to be prepared for that eventuality. It's too late when it happens to do much of anything. The major concern is assuring that the healthcare system can continue to function if the SHTF.

But this, along with a variety of other 'issues', is being used to whip-up the population. People are being used as part of a despicable political war.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
But this, along with a variety of other 'issues', is being used to whip-up the population. People are being used as part of a despicable political war.

Wow, I never really thought of it all that way. Thank you for some thought provoking words!! Everyone should keep this in mind when these "issues" come up... Think to ourselves, is this valid, or is this cooked up to sway our political views...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I was in the military, and getting ready for a deployment, we were required to get a full set of immunization shots.

So when I read more lunatic rantings from the right about "mandatory H1N1 Flu vaccinations" being done to the military, I can only think "that's part and parcel of being in the military." What should they do, allow one soldier to become sick and infected and wipe out his whole unit?

Back to the OP, it seems all it takes is linking to "some guy" in a youtube video to start yet another wave of fearmongering.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Since no one could be bothered to click on a provided link, let me show you the highlights of what has been considered and enacted in mock scenarios by our governor.

A memo is given to the Attorney General. It clarifies the Stafford Act, the Posse Comitatus Act, the Federal Quarantine Law, the Insurrection Act, and Martial Law, all laws designed to invoke federal authority in a national emergency. Among other things, the laws would allow the President to declare a national emergency and use military troops to quell civil disturbances, authorize the forced inoculation and isolation of people who could spread a communicable disease, restrict travel, dispose of bodies in ways contrary to personal beliefs, suspend habeas corpus (that is, arrest without due process), and curtail other liberties as needed.

The President is handed a memo suggesting it may be problematic going forward with a war in the Persian Gulf, given the severity of the domestic crisis. He addresses the council members, announcing that the Secretary of State is ill and hospitalized. He says the lack of vaccine and the tactics of some states to stop the epidemic has led to serious economic disruption and civil unrest in some areas.

The Chair of the Deputies Committee, Dr. Tara O’Toole, outlines the progress of the epidemic and says all cases appear related to three initial attacks in Oklahoma, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. Vaccine, unfortunately, is running out amid growing political pressure to vaccinate more broadly.

Dr. O’Toole further states that there is growing public demand for the forcible relocation of infected people to isolated facilities. She says contacts of infected people are not complying sufficiently with voluntary home isolation. There is also dangerous misinformation in some media about good vaccine and bad vaccine, advice to flee cities, claims that poor neighborhoods are being denied vaccine, and hate speech directed at certain ethnic groups.

The FEMA Director delivers his remarks: Health care facilities have become nonfunctional in some communities due to overcrowding and workers staying away from their jobs. At least 20 hospitals have closed their doors in Oklahoma. In many states National Guard troops are providing security at hospitals, even delivering food and critical supplies. Many states have prohibited public gatherings, stopped transportation, and closed airports.
Once again the NSC considers its options. Members decide to leave the National Guard, as well as quarantine and isolation issues, in the hands of the states. They will accept the vaccine from Russia, and proceed with a crash program to manufacture vaccine even though liability issues have not been resolved. They opt for mandatory isolation of all smallpox victims in dedicated facilities. They will encourage voluntary isolation of contacts using National Guard and Defense Department resources to supply food. Federal travel restrictions will be established, and penalties will be imposed for the promulgation of dangerous information.

Bolded emphasis provided by me. Also looks like they've considered going after the likes of ATS type forums.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join