It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Book Signing in Atlanta 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok folks,
Figured I'd pass this along to anyone in Atlanta....

Buzz Aldrin speaks and signs "Magnificent Desolation" - Fri 9/11 @ 7:00 PM at Blue Elephant books in Decatur, GA

There you have it. If you are in the A and want to chat with Buzz, here is your chance....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. Will be there!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sometimes he is very talkative, other times he's pretty stoic at those things. I think it depends if his diapers are full or not

Just remember if there are plenty of people in line don't hound him about anything silly and put him in a bad mood for everyone else, lol.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Choose your questions carefully .

Buzz ~ stings like a bee.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
John Glenn became a senator but he didn't go to the Moon.
Buzz went to the Moon but became a boxer.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Buzz went to the Moon but became a boxer.

Of course that is all just hearsay and anecdotal evidence that he went to the moon... there is no actual proof. On top of that poor old Buzz refuses to swear on a Bible that he has walked on the surface of the moon... because you know... that would put him in jail for life if the truth came out that he didn't and he had sworn on a bible that he did.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Thanks for the heads up. Will be there!

Do me a favor... ask him what happened to his Apollo 11 Moon Patch...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

I think they were all told of the consequences since their mind
would be in peril going against the authority of the Illuminati
that put him on the Moon.

Just think how smart they are to figure that as their knowledge
stood, no man would ever duplicate their space trip to the Moon.
Going to the Moon was done on film for years and now on TV.

What I can't figure is about if the Illuminati knew of the Tesla
ether ship (which they chose not to disclose and continue using gas
rockets), how did they figure the ether ship would never be used
for space travel.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Whatever drugs you are on.... i want some.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Whatever drugs you are on.... i want some.

Come again Sir.
And don't slur.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Of course that is all just hearsay and anecdotal evidence that he went to the moon... there is no actual proof. On top of that poor old Buzz refuses to swear on a Bible that he has walked on the surface of the moon... because you know... that would put him in jail for life if the truth came out that he didn't and he had sworn on a bible that he did.

Yeah . . . if you're blind.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
TV doesn't lie.
As I see some need mind expanding to comprehend the unknown.
Looks too good for first time video from the Moon plus
the first time Moon Mission defied human history as numerous
failures resulted from the air age, jet age and rocket age.
The space age went off without a hitch.
Too clean for going to prime time all at once.
Or a lot of nail biting went on even in space suits.
Nerves of steel instead of walls of steel of a space craft.
Although one has 11" walls in the realm of conspiracy lore.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Where's the rocket flame in your 'phony liftoff'

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ATNEWS! YES! OH I wish I could be there I LOVE Buzz and he would love me! He really needs to do an interview for us, he is such a great Astronaut and gentleman!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

With all due respect, but when you focus on something and ignore everything else, you become ignorant about everything.

The WORLD space program is anything but "clean". A lot of people died, in spacecrafts or just building the facilities.

And actually, more people died on the side of the US than on the side of the Soviet's...

Even before projects were picked up after the WWII, people died in Germany and other countries while researching rocket technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13

Yeah . . . if you're blind.

Sorry exactly where is the evidence again? Oh you mean this NASA released footage from NASA.. who are part of the hoax.
This is no different to any of the UFO Photos taken by Billy Meier as "proof"

One thing I have often wondered about that video though that you posted.... don't you find it amazing that we know a radio signal takes what.. 2-3 seconds to reach the moon from Earth.... that they were able to "remotely" in advance tell the video camera to pan up at the exact moment it lifts off the surface of the moon... just so they could get follow it as it goes back to Earth? Such wonderful precision and accuracy..... for absolutely no reason.... yet they couldn't broadcast decent footage of the moon landing.

Never mind... it's in those 700 missing boxes of Apollo tapes somewhere
Maybe someone at NASA taped over them with video of their kids growing up

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

And the first astronautics died in a test to show how easy accidents
happen to those that don't follow the plan.

Isn't that suspicious in any way and a true mind control tactic.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by fls13

Where's the rocket flame in your 'phony liftoff'

It was a special new rocket formula.
I thought you knew.
Heard this way back on another forum.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
1. And actually, more people died on the side of the US than on the side of the Soviet's...

2. Even before projects were picked up after the WWII, people died in Germany and other countries while researching rocket technology.

1. Not by my count.

2. Joyfully, the 'Law of Unintended Consequences' blessed the V-2 team by making their weapon so expensive and so fuel-greedy that it sucked dry a dozen other German wunder-waffen projects that would have been much more efficient death tools. Historians who have examined the industrial effort needed to build the V-2's fired at England figure that the project probably ended Germany's ability to resist several months sooner than otherwise -- obviating the need for a nuclear bombing of Hamburg and a beachhead invasion of Kyushu, and thus probably saving many millions of lives on all sides of the war.

Way to go, Wernher! Nobel Peace Prize, coming right up!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

One thing I have often wondered about that video though that you posted.... don't you find it amazing that we know a radio signal takes what.. 2-3 seconds to reach the moon from Earth.... that they were able to "remotely" in advance tell the video camera to pan up at the exact moment it lifts off the surface of the moon... just so they could get follow it as it goes back to Earth? Such wonderful precision and accuracy..... for absolutely no reason.... yet they couldn't broadcast decent footage of the moon landing.

It's comforting that in all these decades, the Apollotruthers still have only their original moronic excuses for disbelief. If you know the signal takes that long, I'll bet that NASA also knew. That's why on Apollo-15 (the first landing with an independent space-to-earth TV capability, on the moon buggy), Ed Fendell at the INCO console hit the tilt UP toggle several seconds prior to liftoff. He still missed the higher part of the climb out, and refined the timing for Apollo-16 and -17.

If you give me your address, I'll tell Ed where you live so he can come and personally convince you it was real. He's a forceful personality even in his mid-70s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join