It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I think has meaning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Now, I don't mean to scare anyone and I hope my dream doesn't become reality. I'm not American...but if you are, I urge you to hear what I have to say. I should have posted this earlier but I didn't think it had as much meaning as I now do. From my perspective, it seems America is going through some hard times, predicted to get a lot, lot worse. The threads on ATS seem to get worse every day, I can feel the tension and anger within America's populous rapidly reaching breaking point. A lot of people are predicting some sort of attack in America. I have heard a lot of things about the swine flu vaccine, forced immunizations and all sorts of warnings. A recent thread suggesting Obama's speech was a warning for some sort of attack on America, possibly a Bio-Attack is what prompted me to write this.

My dream was of an attack on America, but it was nuclear, and possibly an attack by your own Government. Never before have I had a dream so lucid and realistic. I rarely even remember my dreams, and in my entire life, I've had a total of three lucid dreams I can remember. This one was above and beyond the other two. I could feel, smell, taste, see and hear as if I was in a real life moment. There wasn't a single abnormality that would have let me distinguish between real life, and that dream, letting me know I was dreaming. It was as real as the seat I sit in right now. The realism and impact it made on me, coupled with the dreams content and the current state of America, led me to think there might be some meaning to this dream.

It starts with me in what seems like an old country town, It seemed I was the son of a family, but I had my usual body and the entire family was unfamiliar to me, well it "felt" like they were my family while dreaming, but when I awoke and though back on it I don't recall ever knowing them. Next, I hear on the TV, something about a nuclear testing, it seems the launching station isn't to far off and apparently we will be able to see it take off and possibly even see the explosion out on the desert horizon, I don't remember locations stated but I know I was in an American town. So, I wander outside and it seems a good portion of the town is outside hoping to see the bomb fly off.

We wait for a small period of time and then we notice the bomb taking off. We quickly notice something is wrong, the bomb is heading in our direction. We hope it's course differs in the next few moments but we soon realize it going to land within a deadly distance of us. Maybe not too close, but we knew it shouldn't be heading in the direction it was and this is a nuclear device for God sakes. So, I lay down in the field and put my hands over my head. I just lay in silence, petrified, waiting for an explosion or something to reach me. I begin to feel a slight heat and suddenly a very hot and fast gust of roaring and rumbling winds blowing over my head. I stuck put until the frenzy was over and got up. It felt so realistic...it's hard to imagine how horrific and terrifying a situation like that really is in reality.

I feel my arm burning and look down at a mole I've had on my arm for my whole life. It seemed to be slightly bubbling and didn't look very good. I began to head in the opposite direction of the explosion because I knew although the blast hadn't been close enough to kill me, the radiation I was currently exposed to was unsafe and was causing my mole to hurt like crap. The whole town was in panic, people running everywhere. I noticed that families were being hauled into what I'm assuming where military transport vehicles, from what I recall they were those medium size truck type vehicles where the soldiers sit in the back. It seemed a lot of these people were unwilling participants and didn't want to go with these military type people. So, I continue on my travels evading these people and quickly come across a small family led by a soldier. He tells me that those people were being taken to detention centers and asks if I want to follow with them. I can't really remember anything else, I think I woke up shortly after.

So that's my dream, make of it what you will, but it seems the dream had significance. Was it just another dream? I hope so. Time will tell...

EDIT: As a note, I'm not a deranged, delusional, or disturbed person. I've never had any other dream like this. It did have an impact on me, thus this thread. I'll admit I'm into conspiracy theory, like any other person on here, but I don't even have dreams related to Aliens or what have you, so this dream was very unusual for me, for that reason and others stated.

[edit on 9/9/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sounds alot like my dreams of the former, but not latter.

Any clue on where at, just for those who are needful to know?

I know i've had dreams of Dallas being nuked to bits, and others of places in Washington being blown to hell, and not back.

If you can see scenery at all, what does it look like!

Is it Denver???

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm sorry, but I had the dream maybe half a year ago now, and I've never been good at remembering dreams. I tried to put as much as I could put in the OP. I've never left Australia either, and I'm not a big history fan, so I don't really know all that much about America, and I can't remember any larger, more significant structures that might give me a clue. I'm really sorry. If I remember anything I'll let you know.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Can you recall if you had been reading any CT that day.. maybe checking if you had posted something the day of the dream, could be related to something you had read and felt strongly on.. still interesting, thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
your dream could have been some sort of prediction..
or could you have been thinking of anything along the same lines as your dream the previous day..
or it could mean something personal to you and your life?
I've had strange dreams where my dreams location is somewhere i have never been before and it sticks in my mind for some reason and then a couple of years later i come across the same location in my life.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I remember that I was at my mums (Australian spelling) house in Canberra because I told her about it the next day. I have recently been using ATS while visiting mum but I don't know if I did this particular visit. I don't think I did, but If I did, there was nothing of significance I can remember. I don't know where the nuclear bombing would have came from, and I wasn't really into the concentration camp conspiracy by that stage...nor was it as hot as it recently was. I can't really think of anything that happened to me around that time that might have prompted a dream of such a nature.

[edit on 9/9/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

There are no nuclear testings above ground allowed in the U.S., or most of the world anymore. The only reason you would see a nuclear missile being fired from the U.S. would be because it, or they are headed towards an enemy, and not us.

I have had dreams of nuclear bombs going off in at leas 2-3 cities in the U.S., they have been recurring, and I posted them in the past in the forums with the name "Muaddib".

As for your claim that the government is behind it. First, since it is illegal to perform any above ground nuclear tests, this won't happen. Second if it was true the government was behind it, they wouldn't have made it so obvious.

This dream of yours imo is more about your subconcious trying to deal with all the information, and rumors you have read, or heard, nothing more.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

top topics

join