It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Minutes with Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ok, this guy has played us all for fools, damaging his own credibility, and more importantly, the credibility of the alternative movement..

So what I'm asking is, given 20 minutes in a room with Alex Jones, what would you do?!

Personally, I'd make 'the most annoying sound in the world' from Dumb and Dumber at him, but I'm not sure who'd go mad first.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

The reality is many are in the fringe market to make money by selling books and DVDs. Conspiracy books are published by small companies with very little marketing costs and sold over the internet. They also charge fees to speak at UFO and other events in the conspiracy industry.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Yes 20 minutes in a room with alex jones..... If you live in Austin that could happen...

I take comfort in that. Many of the folks that live in the Central Texas area will be there right beside him for the rest of his life or the remainder of his time in Austin.. to boo him... hiss him.... spit in his path... and give him very very evil eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
First I would shake his hand, and then I'd just walk away. There's nothing you can really say to the guy. Everyone does stupid things. What really disappoints me is the number of threads taking over on the ATS homepage because of this guy.

Hmm, now that I'm thinking about it, I'd go back in there and say something mean to him before leaving for ruining the ATS homepage today >< I hate being the nice guy....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would like to tell him in a 20 minute conversation, to put the bullhorn down. Period.

Since he does tell it like it is, there's really nothing to question, except for what he did recently.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
So what I'm asking is, given 20 minutes in a room with Alex Jones, what would you do?!

I forgot to answer your question in my post. I would ask him if he is really serious or in this for the money.

new topics

top topics

join