It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may be in danger of being vaccinated help me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

There are form you can get, fill out and you are exempt from have to get shot.
Your parents will have to sign papers, tell them you do think shot is good for you. if that's what you think.
If you do take shot try to get single dose not the multipule vile shot, mecrucy.

goole depending on state each one is different, should be able to get one printed.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Are you guys really believing this guy?

I know some of those who have posted here are smarter then that.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Listen you should now get like minded friends together. Discuss what you need and need to do incase shtf. have a bug out bag ready to go at a moments notice, have a scouted place to go if you can stock pile supplies there than great. You need this to survive. Food, Water, shelter. The basics.
Have a back up plan for your back up plan. And keep your powder dry friend. I hope the links I provided you help in some small way.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

II felt like he is trolling but hey it's good to discuss what to do just in case.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by son of total newbie

How about the quarantine I how can I get away from that

Just go to quarantine. But refuse the vaccine if you feel you should. I don't think they will quarantine you at a remote location, but if they do just go with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Look How am I trolling? I'm just asking for help so when the time comes I can get prepared

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Are you guys really believing this guy?

I know some of those who have posted here are smarter then that.

I have to take this poster at face value. I believe him until I find out otherwise.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Look folks I don't have anti nwo friends, many of my friends to busy playing video games and listening to their ipods. They are stuck in the world the elites provided them. When the time comes most of them will be slaughtered. So I'm the only one that might survive the swine flu vaccinations if you folks help me

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by son of total newbie

What does quarantine looks like?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This is my last post on this.
I gave you the resources you need to do research.
I am not going to hold your hand here and lead you and tell you step by step. You need to read and educate yourself on the subject of survival.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I'm not kidding you know I am really a high schooler, underwise I wouldn't tell you

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why are you so freaked out right now about it? There's no quarantine going on and nobody is forcing your to get the vaccine yet. Christmas is right around the corner and usually everybody forgets about these things around that time so you at least have a year, and your in 10th grade which means your almost 18 at most a couple years under so you'll be fine. Also, why do you think your going to be forced to get it? Do your parents make you get a flu vaccine every year and such? I wouldn't worry about it, your jumping way ahead. As a fall back just act like you've got it now, fake the sickness then they wont even want to vaccine you cause they think you've had. Stop responding to what other people say who are giving you good advice, no its not gonna work, no thats not gonna work ,because then you become irritating and nobody will help you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Like to help, but haven't been reading the info on ATS. Not a big believer in conspiracy vaccines. Had so many vaccines in my life, no side effects whatsoever. They had plenty of chances to get me. I think its just a lot of hooey. Don't sweat the vaccine.

Your fear is illogical. Consider these facts: mandatory for military and medical personnel. Would the US wipe out its military? its medical? NO.

Take the shot. What the heck. I'm going to. My wife has cancer chemotherapy. I work in the public domain. Don't want to bring it home to her.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

WASHINGTON (Sept. 1, 2009) -- All military personnel will be vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus, and the vaccine will be available to all military family members who want it, a Defense Department health affairs official said today.

The H1N1 vaccination program will begin in early October, said Army Lt. Col. (Dr.) Wayne Hachey, director of preventive medicine for Defense Department health affairs.

The vaccine, which has been licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, will be mandatory for uniformed personnel, Hachey said. "What we want to do is target those people who are at highest risk for transmission," he said.

Army.mil
HA I just got what you ment sorry than let this story piggy back on to what your saying. my bad im in the military and I am still refuseing the shot they don't like it kick me out I don't care

[edit on 9-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

He was saying that if this vaccine was designed to kill people then they wouldn't make it mandatory for the military because it would kill their whole Army.

If the whole military was dead who would fight those who rebelled?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Look folks I don't have anti nwo friends, many of my friends to busy playing video games and listening to their ipods. They are stuck in the world the elites provided them. When the time comes most of them will be slaughtered. So I'm the only one that might survive the swine flu vaccinations if you folks help me

Yikes, I was just reading back through everything and I seem to have missed this gem. What you just described sounds more like the matrix then anything else. Why would you wanna survive if every person you know was 'slaughtered' as you put it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
IMO you need to get off this site for a couple of weeks and go play some video games with your friends. Chances are that if SHTF in the next couple of yours your just going to regret not having spent time doing the fun things in life. Yeah get a BOB and all that but then go out and have fun. Life wasn't meant to be spent worrying about what might happen.

Cherryduck

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join