It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany. . . Within Weeks"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Two years ago (September 2007), terror attacks in Germany were foiled.

Imminent Terror Attack On Ramstein And Frankfurt Airport Foiled

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
With Al-Qaeda planing takes years.

This means any plans for a attack started in 2006 or 2007.

So far attacks that don't have years of planing fail when thing that were not planed for crop up.

That means the bombing of the fuel trucks had nothing to do with any attack that will happen till at least 2012.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by bettermakings

Uhmmm, did i not pay attention?? When did this become a fact??

Much of Europe has already accepted the fact that Islam will dominate Europe within 30-40 years, maybe sooner. Britain, Germany, Holland, will all be majority Muslim soon if things go in the direction they're going.

Could you direct me to some of your sources that explain why said countries will be muslim within 40 years. I know we have a very tolerant attitude towards other cultures but i sure know for a fact it is d*mn near impossible to dominate the dutch...

Peace

I understand your skepticism, sir. The reason what I stated is (fairly) unavoidable is due to several reasons:

#1: extremely low birth-rates of native Europeans

#2: extremely high birth-rates of Muslim immigrants

#3: large numbers of native Europeans leaving

#4: large numbers of Muslim immigrants entering

The facts you can easily find. For the future predictions, the average prediction is 2050 when Europe will be majority Muslim.

The Dutch are great people, but they fall into the 4 reasons I've stated. There is hope with certain political parties gaining power. Geert Wilders could one day rule Holland and stop immigration. The BNP could rule England with an Iron fist. These would only solve #4 of the above reasons, and likely slow down the process, but not stop it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There is hope with certain political parties gaining power. Geert Wilders could one day rule Holland and stop immigration.

You are connecting the word "Hope" with "Geert Wilders"....????

I'm speechless.......

I believe i get were you are going with this and i must say i do not like it and it also shows you know to little about dutch politics.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
the jews are dominating it now and are only using islam as a boogieman, to create division and depopulate europe of whites.the jewish goal is to rule the world from jerusalem. and under noahide laws for non jews.take a look at israel it is the most foul country on earth, non jews are bnot recognized under the lazw, they have sex slavery and all kinds of degradation. I 'll take isklam any day as it aint a bad religion as religions if you like religions or need one.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The facts you can easily find. For the future predictions, the average prediction is 2050 when Europe will be majority Muslim.

Could you provide me with a source for these predictions??

And what actually defines a muslim??

a follower of the religion of Islam

How ever will we root them out (if i understand your intentions correctly)??

Do they have certain characteristics by which we could recognize them or will we just have to detain every dark colored individual with a moustache. Maybe we could force them to wear some kind of sign that clearly states that "they" are muslim and do not belong to "our" group.
We could eventually round "them" up in camps were they can do hard labor in order for them to have the chance to learn that "arbeit frei macht"

There is something very familiar about this scenario.....

Could you please stop labeling every person that happens to follow the teaching of Islam as a potential threat and put them in the same box as terrorists.

Peace

[edit on 9/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
maybe to send the message that they where the cause they will attack on 9/11/09. Maybe even tomorrow(or it is in my timezone) since its 9/9/09.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Im not worried,,,the purpose of terror is to terrorize and if it doesnt scare you then the enemies can have no effect of on you,,,look how many people die from smoking,car crashes and crime.....to hell with them and their threats

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
One question, why Germany, with all this attack posturing by Al Qaeda? I have been hearing about these rumors for sometime. However, I am still trying to find a reason behind all these rumors about this upcoming imminent attack in Germany by the trans-national terrorist organization, Al Qaeda. I'm aware of Germany's significant influence on the EU and are considered by some to be the economic hub of the EU.

However, they have remained on the sideline in the US and Great Britain's partnership to stamp out terrorism. Plus Europe, has been generally welcoming to Islamic people's immigration to their countries amid terrorist attacks of Middle Eastern descent around the world. It makes me say . . . huh? Maybe some you can speculate as to why Germany is now in the cross-hairs?

'One good reason would be to push them off the sidelines'. Just me being paranoid!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

calm down. I did mention that when/if Islam dominates Europe, that I hope it will be more like Turkey than Saudi Arabia. Turkey is an example of what the rest of the Muslim world should look like, politically that is. They are not extremists. I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with Islam, only Radical Islam.

I don't suggest making Islam illegal or anything like that. I DO think that Sharia Law has no place in Holland, for example, and that Muslim immigrants should assimilate. If they want Sharia Law they should go back to their home country.

I mentioned Geert Wilders because he has some valid points to make. He wants immigrants to assimilate, and not Europeans to assimilate to Islam. He IS extreme in some of his views, but at the same time the Liberal parties of Europe are extreme in the opposite direction, (metaphorically) feeding Radical Islam with a golden spoon.

The two extremes should get together and think logically, because somewhere in-between is the truth.

I don't hate Muslims (or Hispanics, here in America), but if I was to move to Dubai (or Acapulco) I would learn their language and adjust myself & assimilate into society. I would not create a community of Americans and demand that the government respect our ways and cater to our needs. I would be in their country, and if I was to stay, I would become one of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You know, this has been "foretold" many times. The thing is, although the Germans appear lethargic, they are unlikely to swallow something like a false flag op, so easily.
So, the PTB will have to pull something better out their sleeves

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

The UK Census of 2001 indicated that 2.7% of the population considered itself Muslim.

You have no chance of what the OP claims happening. It is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

No offense.

Source for those numbers?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

No offense.

Source for those numbers?

Sure - www.statistics.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Why do you think they were "foiled" because they were staged, in order to implement more severe measures on controlling everything, thats why

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I ask for sources and you give me a religious webpage???

WTF?

Religion In The UK
Census shows 72% identify as Christians

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I ask for sources and you give me a religious webpage???

WTF?

Religion In The UK
Census shows 72% identify as Christians

That is the site of the GOVERNMENT STATISTICAL ORGANISATION. You asked for a source showing where the figure of 2.7% came from which i gave you.

I suggest you take a second, a deep breath and look again. The information is laid out there for you in very clear tables.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I note none of you have been back now you've been shown your entire point of view is false.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Edit to remove all text and add "Never mind!!!"....

Never mind!!!

Peace

[edit on 12/9/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Who will they blame it on this time? Oil rich country Libya?

That will fit in well with the recent Lockerbie Bomber release. It will also finally get rid of Gordon Brown for releasing him.

After all, even the Queen disapproves of Gordon Brown. There is s feeling in the air that he is no longer welcome by the elite.

And German chancellor Merkel? There's a high chance that she'll be re-elected, and she likes to keep a close trading relationship with Russia.

Do you think the elite really wants Germany so close with Russia, while most countries are trying to get oil out of the Middle East to Europe in order to avoid Russia? Germany vetoed the pipeline that will reach Austria. That's bad news for the elite.

In the elite's point of view, she is a pain, as Gordon Brown also appears to be.

It is an excellent MI6 false flag attack. The Ghaddafi's won't stop getting the UK into trouble by talking too much, they have a lot of oil in their land.

There appear to be many reasons, but I'm just speculating for fun.

As this has been reported by the Spiegel, I wouldn't ignore it. It also makes sense, unlike other foretelling that have many gaps in them. This one sounds realistic.

I live in Germany for 11 years, so I pray that it won't happen, but if it does, then...I fear more attacks to come sooner than later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join