It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany. . . Within Weeks"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11' - Within Weeks"

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Don't forget that America was warned specifically about 9-11-01. It was in Time Magazine months before, with a big picture of Osama Bin Laden, and details about hijacking airplanes, etc.... (I think it was the June issue, correct me if it's not.)

Now Germany is being warned. I'm not sure about Europe anymore. Much of Europe has already accepted the fact that Islam will dominate Europe within 30-40 years, maybe sooner. Britain, Germany, Holland, will all be majority Muslim soon if things go in the direction they're going.

I only hope that the future EU government is more like Turkey than Saudi Arabia. If Radical Islam dominates, there will be some BIG problems.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The day the country my grandad fought so hard to protect turns into a muslim state, the same day he rolls in his grave.

09/09/09 tomorrow all about the numbers when something like this happens. So maybe tomorrow something will happen? No-one can be certain, only the people committing the act.

Stay safe Germany.

Ironic that it's the same country my grandad fought against.....

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The date 09/09/09 sound very occultist. It has been expressed by many people that there may be a false flag event; just to divert the attention of us from economic turmoil and inability of our government.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's a boost in 'chatter' - it happens, and even this post will contribute to it in some small way.

To draw a parallel to 9/11 chatter apparently went through the roof in the weeks preceding. It's a good tactic, stir up the masses, deluge the data lines - it could be worrying, it could just mean that terrorism is economic and effective.

Almost self fulfilling in ways - when you consider that the average single male (as I am) is much more likely to be in a house fire because of smoking in an untidy house while reading, watching TV cooking and scratching (all at the same time)... Should I be scared of my self or the outside world?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is this news source credible? If so, this seems to be based on rumours. Although it does seem like we are waiting for the next 9/11, and I'm surprised it hasn't already happened yet.

The consequences would be so tragic and even more so than 9/11 because it means that attacks on that scale would become expected more so than before. It would mean more wars and probably in Pakistan...... I think the first quarter of the 21st century will become known as the era of Islamic wars, and the second quarter the wars for oil and resources between the superpowers.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
One question, why Germany, with all this attack posturing by Al Qaeda? I have been hearing about these rumors for sometime. However, I am still trying to find a reason behind all these rumors about this upcoming imminent attack in Germany by the trans-national terrorist organization, Al Qaeda. I'm aware of Germany's significant influence on the EU and are considered by some to be the economic hub of the EU.

However, they have remained on the sideline in the US and Great Britain's partnership to stamp out terrorism. Plus Europe, has been generally welcoming to Islamic people's immigration to their countries amid terrorist attacks of Middle Eastern descent around the world. It makes me say . . . huh? Maybe some you can speculate as to why Germany is now in the cross-hairs?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

Maybe this is to distract attention whilst they plan attacks on Washington as previous threatened a few months ago. Maybe if they threaten so many different countries we'll be so paranoid and confused, and that's their aims.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If it's true, I'm betting they're expecting a Spainish Response. You know, switching govt's and pulling out of the "GWOT".

Couldn't be more wrong. These days the far right is making inroads into German politics not seen since the Weimar days (in certin states) and this would push their popularity over top.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

One question, why Germany,

Germany Offers Defense of Afghan Airstrike

BERLIN — The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, pushed back Tuesday against international criticism over an airstrike ordered by German troops that claimed the lives of scores of people in northern Afghanistan, even as NATO announced that it appeared civilians had been among those killed in the bombing.

Mrs. Merkel addressed Parliament in the face of growing scrutiny of the decision by a German commander to have American aircraft bomb two gas tanker trucks hijacked by the Taliban, in an apparent contradiction of new rules intended to reduce civilian casualties. While she said that she “deeply regrets” any innocent victims, Mrs. Merkel also said that she would not accept “premature judgments” over the airstrikes.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

One question, why Germany, with all this attack posturing by Al Qaeda?

Because as much as Mr. Obama has tried to weaken the United States, it is still far too strong for a major attack. Al-Queda looks to prey on the weak, and Germany fits the bill right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is some more info here www.spiegel.de...
As said before there are so many so called targets, maybe its all smoke and mirrors for something else.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I agree Germany was very reluctant to deploy troops outside their borders until recently considering still lingering memories of WWII. So they could be viewed as a weak link.
Good call.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks Slay. I was aware of the Nato bombing of the hijacked oil tankers and collateral damage, but I didn't read into much further. I thought it would have been a US led operation and never thought it was orchestrated by a German military commander. Should've delved into it a little further. Thanks for bringing it up and an act like this would add fuel to the fire regarding Germany. You have definitely got your eyes fixed on that region of the world. Keep up the good work! To everyone else, thanks for your thought provoking comments in answering my questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I agree Germany was very reluctant to deploy troops outside their borders until recently considering still lingering memories of WWII. So they could be viewed as a weak link.
Good call.

Actually, they've been prevented by law from deploying their forces in an offensive manner since WW2, as Japan has.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

I understand that....

What I'm saying is that when given the green light they themselves thought twice about it. They could be considered a weak link becuase of that hesitation in the first place.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I understand that....

What I'm saying is that when given the green light they themselves though twice about it. They could be considered a weak link becuase of that hesitation in the first place.

Well, GSG9 will have a little welcome party for anyone who thinks Germany's an easy target.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRebel
The date 09/09/09 sound very occultist. It has been expressed by many people that there may be a false flag event; just to divert the attention of us from economic turmoil and inability of our government.

So a country being attacked takes your mind away from the inability of the goverment there? Surely it concntrates that thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

I never said an easy target either....

I said weak link as far as their support for their NATO mission in Afghanistan. It may be considered weak.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

One question, why Germany, with all this attack posturing by Al Qaeda?

Because as much as Mr. Obama has tried to weaken the United States, it is still far too strong for a major attack. Al-Queda looks to prey on the weak, and Germany fits the bill right now.

Presidential preference aside, isn't it that type of thinking that resulted in 9/11. That's extremely naive and arrogant. I think the US is just as vulnerable now even more so given her economic woes.

brill

[edit on 8-9-2009 by brill]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Uhmmm, did i not pay attention?? When did this become a fact??

Much of Europe has already accepted the fact that Islam will dominate Europe within 30-40 years, maybe sooner. Britain, Germany, Holland, will all be majority Muslim soon if things go in the direction they're going.

Could you direct me to some of your sources that explain why said countries will be muslim within 40 years. I know we have a very tolerant attitude towards other cultures but i sure know for a fact it is d*mn near impossible to dominate the dutch...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join