It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate as a $750,000 "bond" or Pledge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Hey, cool I want my profit sharing!!!!! In all seriousness thanks for the thread; more People need to realize the realities of the World.

S&F

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

This. Has anyone seen this video yet? Any Truth to this? Hmmmmm.

Edit: Sorry i don't know how to post videos from liveleak onto here but if anyone know please post it thank you!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I do not agree with sooooooooooo many things that the US government does nothing about. Vaccines, mercury etc etc...

That being said, I think this post is foolish, and PURE speculation and alarmist. People who believe this tripe must be smoking something I am not.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nocensorshipplease

Because their are 2 types of Law that most people don't even know exists.

1) De Jure: Lawful Law AKA Common Law AKA Constitution Law
Applies to everyone.

2) De Facto: Legal Law AKA Law Society AKA Law of Water
Applies to legal fiction/persons, corporations and federal agents.

You apply for a Drivers License, then you are applying to have Legal Laws enforced upon you. With a Drivers License you are now a legal fiction.

Blacks Law defines a Driver as someone who gets paid to go from point A to point B AKA Commerce.

Websters dictionary defines a Driver as someone out for a tour. AKA not engaging in commerce.

So if a cop asks you if you know how fast you were driving.... Say No! I was not driving I was traveling, can you prove in a court of law(which is based on facts and evidence) that I am in fact Driving?

The Constitution states we are all free to travel.

Ever wonder why they teach you English in school and not legalese?

"They will speak in tongs for all to hear, but none will understand their words." - Jesus

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Stars and flag Dude,
I made mention of this on thread yesterday, you did exceptional job on this info, put it all together in nice package.
I'm going to single and print all of this.

I tell people this all the time, most don't have clue, I tell them to look at driver license and ask them if is their name, they say yea.
I tell to look again and ask why all the letters are capitals, that will get them going a bit.

You know though I looked on my birth certificate, and the letters are not all capital, does that mean I'm not a corporation?
I would like to do that sovern thing , but then you have to get rid of everything D.L. , S.S. card, all kinds of things most people could not do it.

At the ( thecrowhouse.co ) site on home page they have book by Mary Croft but she is a Attorney and did this sovern thing, but is really good.
She made her own driver lic. lic. plate.
If anyone wants me to post link or anything let me know, there is another link here on ATS which guy goes in to detail, on exactly how to do this sovern thing, that one I would have to did for, lost all my info, start over back-up didn't take.

Well I was just starting to get bored, right on time.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BugByte No drivers license needed unless doing biz.

I think was Supreme Court ruling on this and I think it still stands, believe last time it was applied in court case and work was in 60s.
The orignal ruling was early 1900s , 1915?
It's easy to find.

Your Honor, I don't understand, Ingnorance of the Law is no excuse.
Well your Honor could I be excused till such a time I understand the law?
No,

[edit on 8-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
In addition to all the creepy stuff mentioned already, lets not forget credit-card debt. If you read the fine print (that no one does) you probably wouldn't ever get a credit card. Read it, and you'll learn more details on slavery/indentured-servitude.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

You know though I looked on my birth certificate, and the letters are not all capital, does that mean I'm not a corporation?
I would like to do that sovern thing , but then you have to get rid of everything D.L. , S.S. card, all kinds of things most people could not do it.

If people did get rid of all of these things, it would destroy the big corporations/banks and also bring the government to it's knees and back under the rule of the people.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Sorry, I don't understand what your trying to say.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BugByte

The right to travel with out driver license, was won in Superme court like 95 years ago, and was used as defence in the 60s.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

can you site the case for us perhaps provide a link? I would love to look in to it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Yes I will go and get it right now , may take a few.

Yes I will go and get it right now , may take a few.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Of course they won, if you are not Driving(engaging in commerce). Then you don't need a Drivers License to travel about.
Same as if the cop asks you who your passenger(s) is? You say you have no passenger(s) you only have guest(s). Passengers pay drivers to drive them about.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Dawn 09
Your Birth Certificate as a $750,000 "bond" or Pledge

Ok...Obama first

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
One of the most enjoyable reads I've had in a while; thankyou.
I must say I have thought for many years now, that our governments indeed put a dollar value on us. We are all seen as micro-economies, making a bigger picture.
A very well informed and researched thread!
Lets see how many government patsies claim that you are blowing things out of proportion ( and give no evidence to support their claims),
I wonder if they bought those 'Rose coloured glasses' off E-bay????

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here is Link to Mary Croft book, it's lot of pages, pretty sure I can locate court ruling.

www.thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I read through the post but did not see the part where it makes good business sense to kill off 100mm Americans to eliminate the debt?

My question is if each person is valued at 750k or 1mm either way, what is the point of killing them off? If anything you would want more people to stay alive and give birth to more people bc for each person you are granted another 750K in debt allowances.

SO why kill people off, to pay the debt? makes no sense, wouldnt it be better to keep them around to keep slaving away for the paper money you print and manufacture for free?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I'm still working on this, BugByte might have better ideal where original law is, he was quoting it.
I am having a little problem getting wording right on the ruling that referenced the orginal law, which said something to effect, person people have right to travel roads thorofares without being stop and require license if they were just going about their day life and not conducting business.
I will keep working on this, seems will take long than first thought, as said all my file were dumped and my backup didn't take.
I will find it somewhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
I read through the post but did not see the part where it makes good business sense to kill off 100mm Americans to eliminate the debt?

My question is if each person is valued at 750k or 1mm either way, what is the point of killing them off? If anything you would want more people to stay alive and give birth to more people bc for each person you are granted another 750K in debt allowances.

SO why kill people off, to pay the debt? makes no sense, wouldnt it be better to keep them around to keep slaving away for the paper money you print and manufacture for free?

Although I'm not well schooled in economics, or politics (so I could be WAY off) my take would be, after reading the OP's;

That keeping them/us around slaving away for "fake" money printed for free is not working. Since '93 as posted.

The point of killing them/us off is to actually make "real" money, and possibly make some headway into the huge National debt.

People will contiue to breed.

OP, Very alarming post. So don't feel bad being called an alarmist. Because it doesn't seem like (from what I read), that there is actually nothing to be alarmed about.

Great post, starred and flagged.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't think Barack Obama would be feeling too worried about whether this story is true or not.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wow, that is some very interesting yet worrying information you have presented. If true I would say TSHTF might happen sooner than later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join