It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Relocating From Langley To Denver!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sen Strom Thurmond of West VA said at his home IN West VA, when asked why he commutes the distance to DC (this was in 2002) "If you knew what I know about washington dc you wouldnt live there either"

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

They are a foreign intelligence service, meaning they deal with outside threats. Their operational charter prevents them, by law, to operate within the United States. They have been Head Quartered in Langley for a long time, this is perfectly legal, having a domestic operations wing is not.

www.foia.cia.gov...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As another poster already noted in this thread, the DIA has what is thought to be a major D.U.M.B. beneath it, costing close to 5 billion in construction and built by no less than 5 construction firms, each in the dark as to what the previous firm built. Couple that with the nightmarish artwork on display there, you can see something very sinister at work here.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

They are a foreign intelligence service, meaning they deal with outside threats. Their operational charter prevents them, by law, to operate within the United States. They have been Head Quartered in Langley for a long time, this is perfectly legal, having a domestic operations wing is not.

www.foia.cia.gov...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by projectvxn]

Yet, look at what the article says here:

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley, Va., headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

The main function of the domestic division, which has stations in many major U.S. cities, is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries.

Although collecting information on U.S. citizens under suspicion for terrorist links is primarily an FBI function, the CIA also may collect information on citizens under limited circumstances, according to a 1981 executive order. The exact guidelines for those operations are spelled out in a classified document signed by the CIA director and approved by the U.S. attorney general. It is unclear how a move to Denver would increase the effectiveness of the domestic division's operations, said several former intelligence officials.

Last week, the CIA and FBI agreed to a new "memorandum of understanding" on domestic and foreign operations, the first change in decades. The negotiations surrounding the memo were contentious, with the FBI saying that it should control and approve the CIA's domestic activities.

So is the activity taking place, by the CIA, as presented by the above quotes legal or illegal?

I really am trying to follow what you are saying. Forgive me for being daft this afternoon.

Thanks kindly,

Pax

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Denver Airport?..... kinda funny how they pick Denver to relocate ... epically with all the Conspiracy behind the Airport.. no?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It is patently illegal. Or it was. After the PATRIOT Act and it's mutations, it has been difficult to pin point anything on the matter. Last I checked their charter says no domestic operations, I guess that was changed with an executive order.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
Denver Airport?..... kinda funny how they pick Denver to relocate ... epically with all the Conspiracy behind the Airport.. no?

Absolutely!!! I started a thread regarding Denver being the nations new capital, but now I am starting to wonder if It won't be the world's new capital!!

Either way the DIA is scary as hell! The place just creeps me out!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It doesn't sound like they are actually moving their International Espionage Operations there but just their domestic operations there.

Recruiters and people working with the FBI and such to ferret out 'domestic terrorists' that is probably more of a move to keep lower level employees of the ever growing Agency away from higher level employees and to compartmentalize their activities.

The CIA is a for profit corporation and evidently is at the "Franchise" stage of their operations as a corporation.

There is a lot of interest in the Denver and Colorado area by U.S. Government Agencies and folks abroad including the Queen of England.

I have my own wife and children tucked away there for safe keeping, it takes a massive mountain range like the Rockies to keep you safe from the terror of a wife and five kids.

Thanks for making sure they don't escape Langley, I owe you one!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Every government agency is moving out there, Its the new capital for the NWO. Shadow government ring a bell, They plan to ride out the hell coming from the massive base under the air port.

Get ready people. The end game is in the works and God will shake them so bad down there that they will wish they were dead. That promise is made in Revelations if you don't believe me.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Every government agency is moving out there, Its the new capital for the NWO. Shadow government ring a bell, They plan to ride out the hell coming from the massive base under the air port.

Get ready people. The end game is in the works and God will shake them so bad down there that they will wish they were dead. That promise is made in Revelations if you don't believe me.

Well said!!
I don't really want to believe this, but there comes a time when we must face the truth! I sleep at night because I know "God is Control"
and know matter is coming He will not leave me! Even in death He will be there beside me.

I do think TPTB will not get away with this!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Perhaps "domestic operations " could be misconstrued.

They obviously must have a vast executive, administrative and planning staff running everything, from their data base, information analysis and planning, to organizing pay slips and meal allowances for spooks. A vast empire of probably mostly desk bound public servants. They all have to work somewhere.

And yes, Revelations speaks of the mountains falling in on the bad guys that try to hide from the hand of God..

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What a shame. Langley was always really nice during the winter time. Plus I always enjoyed calling it "Langley". What are they going to call it now?

"Hey I heard the boys from Chantilly got some good intel"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join