It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Relocating From Langley To Denver!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There has been so much talk of warnings lately regarding "something big is going down" Whether it is a terrorist attack, H1N1 forced vaccinations, or collapse of the dollar or a nuclear attack on D.C. we may not know until the time is upon us.

I did however, find this quite intriguing. The CIA announced plans to move their headquarters from Langley, Va. to Denver Colo. as early as May 2005.

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver Domestic Division Would Be Moved

By Dana Priest Washington Post Staff Writer Friday, May 6, 2005

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

link:[www.washingtonpost.com...]

Other articles speak of this taking place around 2012, but this is underway now.

Seems like this is more than a coincidence. Maybe this is more than enough proof that something big is going to happen in DC. I don't know, but it is worth a look.

I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks, as always for your time.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

They expanded their locations down the Chantilly/Dulles corridor, and Vint Hill started hopping again.

I'm not sure this is a sign that something's coming to DC.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

possible false flag?

Look whats happening in DC...
Canada plans mock IED attacks in Washington, D.C.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if you have a target to take down in Washington it is near impossible to hit that single target anymore.

In order to be sure you hit the mark it will be necessary to have a larger target area and cause much collateral damage.

The enemy could strike from several miles away before you would have time to escape.

Washington is no longer a safe zone. Neither is the area surrounding it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Hypothetically, if you have a target to take down in Washington it is near impossible to hit that single target anymore.

In order to be sure you hit the mark it will be necessary to have a larger target area and cause much collateral damage.

The enemy could strike from several miles away before you would have time to escape.

Washington is no longer a safe zone. Neither is the area surrounding it.

Thank you for response Dizzie, with that said it makes me feel much worse! But you are right!

Now think about this, doesn't it make sense to preserve the worlds classified information? If there is an attack on Washington
one would have to make sure these documents and secrets never got into the wrong hands, namely ours.

I cannot think of a more secure (strategically) city than Denver.

Just speculating of course.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
of course the D.U.M.B.(deep underground military base) under the Denver airport may be a factor here.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I guess the cia is moving to denver as the golf courses there are better.As they are going though denver airport they will be replaced quickly.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Is Denver set to be the capitol of the NAU? Washington would be just the capitol of the US then, and subordinate.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The article stated they were moving Domestic Operations there. This makes sense to me. They aren't moving the whole agency there.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes, I know, that is why I started this thread

Which was spawned by this thread

And spawned by the the strange removal of Rossa's post from page 16 where she outlines what you just have

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Actually that makes no sense.
The CIAs charter prevents them from functioning in the US.
Is this an admission of breaking Federal Law?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Yes, I know, that is why I started this thread

Which was spawned by this thread

And spawned by the the strange removal of Rossa's post from page 16 where she outlines what you just have

Plucky, relax! Rossa didn't post that in Warren's thread, I did on page 15.
And you for heavens sake gave it a star.

So is your point to accuse me of thread stealing. Go back then and read from this thread:

Do you have anything to add? Don't worry won't rain on your parade!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Um, I wasn't attacking you, just pointing out the synergistic forces in play in all of us coming to this conclusion. I thought it noteworthy that Rossa's post was removed for some strange reason. That's all. I commend you and this thread. I think some wicked things are with this way comes...or, wicked ways this witch doth come...or something wicked there is coming...or something. What was the Ray Bradbury short story called?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

How can that be when the headquarters have been in Langley Va. for years. This is the domestic division. Can you elaborate on that a little more?

Thank you for your input.

Pax

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Don't know much about this

But it's kind of good news as I am close to Denver

And Mopus Vindictus survival paradigm 6 calls for hooking up with a hot CIA chick to get inside survival info

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Um, I wasn't attacking you, just pointing out the synergistic forces in play in all of us coming to this conclusion. I thought it noteworthy that Rossa's post was removed for some strange reason. That's all. I commend you and this thread. I think some wicked things are with this way comes...or, wicked ways this witch doth come...or something wicked there is coming...or something. What was the Ray Bradbury short story called?

I'm so sorry Plucky. Please except my heartfelt apology. What I posted was just plain rude and truly a misunderstanding. It's late, and I was just being bitchy!!

I thought the thread you started was very original!! And yes the synergy is unbelievable! But quite scary!! I do think this will all be played out in Denver. Too many things already in place.

Thank you for your comments, I hope there are no hard feelings.

Pax

Colorado has become a major intelligence hub since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Aurora is home to the little- known Aerospace Data Facility. Located at Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, according to military and government documents obtained by William Arkin, author of "Code Names," a book about secret military plans and programs.

About 70 miles south of Denver, the U.S. Northern Command, based at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, is tasked with homeland defense and has been increasing its domestic intelligence work.

link:www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here you go, Plucky:

"Something Wicked This Way Comes is a 1962 novel by Ray Bradbury. It is about two 13-year-old boys, Jim Nightshade and William Halloway, who have a harrowing experience with a nightmarish traveling carnival that comes to their Midwestern town one October. The carnival's leader is the mysterious "Mr. Dark" who bears a tattoo for each person who, lured by the offer to live out his secret fantasies, has become bound in service to the carnival. Mr. Dark's malevolent presence is countered by that of Will's father, Charles Halloway, who harbors his own secret desire to regain his youth."

en.wikipedia.org...(novel)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

There has been so much talk of warnings lately regarding "something big is going down" Whether it is a terrorist attack, H1N1 forced vaccinations, or collapse of the dollar or a nuclear attack on D.C. we may not know until the time is upon us.

I did however, find this quite intriguing. The CIA announced plans to move their headquarters from Langley, Va. to Denver Colo. as early as May 2005.

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver Domestic Division Would Be Moved

By Dana Priest Washington Post Staff Writer Friday, May 6, 2005

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

link:[www.washingtonpost.com...]

Other articles speak of this taking place around 2012, but this is underway now.

Seems like this is more than a coincidence. Maybe this is more than enough proof that something big is going to happen in DC. I don't know, but it is worth a look.

I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Thanks, as always for your time.

Am I the only one who noticed the difference between what you said, and what the article actually states?

The article does not state the CIA is moving its headquarters. It said though it is moving headquarters of 'its domestic division", certainly not entire operation. Thats mostly going to be recruitment, research and development, and probably counter-intel operations inside the US that works with FBI.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I agree and thought the same thing. Evidently, those rules don't apply anymore along with posse comitatis and etc. Honestly, I never thought they abided by that law anyways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join