It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Finally Fully Exposed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This will be a long and articulate thread, at the moment I am sifting through more photos and relative information than is healthy, I do not want to put forward any information that cannot be backed up irregardless of it`s authenticity, anyway here is part one, it does not really entail much, it is more of an explanation on how the following pages will be depicted and why........

Okay before I start with what will be a very long thread I will post this to help understand a lot of the calculas used in this thread, if you do not fully understand what is explained please do not post a reply, it is very intricate and has been thoroughly checked out, the dimensions used are 100% perfect the only way to possibly question them is to do what the guys done to get them, using a theodolite engineers level, software to simulate lense vertical perspective correction, and be an expert in 3D graphics design, and photography, there will be many pictures incorporating layered images added, these are not randomly sized images but 100% accurate in all sizes and dimensions, remember all this before replying.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd61f5d268bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Before any aspect of the Pentagon attack can be put forward as reliable sources of information, a lot of conversions and calculations are needed as a basis to counter argue, the main part of all this is accuracy over distances, angles of perception and relative size in comparison ratios, using a focal point distance and pixel amounts reduced by percent over the distance to a vanishing point, the following measurements have been accurately assessed......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6513b458f5db.jpg[/atsimg]

And transferred over to this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c9d0920df3d.jpg[/atsimg]

Parts 2,3,4 to follow.

EDIT:

Resized picture one.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Okay, bearing in mind with everything explained in part1 here`s part2, for Hani Hanjour to have hit the lamp posts at the trajectory and flight path mapped out it would be similar to this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd511eb9d46b.jpg[/atsimg]

But, to be captured on film with the CCTV`s accurately calculated field of vision and the height as clearly shown in the frames released he would have had to pull off maneuvers that are 100% impossible, to hit the last lamp post and be exactly in the spot of the CCTV captured frame the plane needed to be in cannot be achieved, no matter what........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15fb48dd786d.jpg[/atsimg]

Here also is how the plane would have been captured with comparison size ratios taken into consideration, if this picture managed to capture the back half, where is the front half?, this aspect will be explained in a later post......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/486dc0d1ce73.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT:

Resized pictures again, grrrr need a warning system set up *YOU HAVE UPLOADED A PICTURE EXCEEDING 600 PIXELS IN WIDTH*

link   
Okay part3, we have all seen the dark image in the released frames, the calculations shown in the previous parts1-2 clearly proven that a 757 could not achieve the path that is shown by the video release frames, so what could that dark shadow be?, a few pointers, but firstly a reminder of the supposed 757......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/486dc0d1ce73.jpg[/atsimg]

Could a Dragonfire fighter Jet be the small Jet that was seen mysteriously all over the place that fateful day?, let`s look at one with the AA logo on for added realism......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51ad54bc7471.jpg[/atsimg]

Now let`s look in comparison with the Dragonfire and a 757.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f35299d5ae2.jpg[/atsimg]

I have had to omit so many pictures that would have graced the parts1-3 so well, not saying they were fakes, but trying to prove the authenticity was beyond impossible, hopefully what I have posted so far will make for some very interesting debate, but believe me the final part - part 4 includes pictures never ever seen before and some fantastic investigation breaking down some that have

link   
Completely removed this post due to it being posted on the spur of the moment thus ruining the rest.

My apologies I will do the necessary work needed before posting any more of the pictures I have.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great post!

One question......why do you assume the guy marked "C" in the first picture is the same guy shown in the second picture? , he looks nothing like him, the guy in the second picture is wearing braces, the only similarity is that they are both wearing blue shirts

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is some amazing work. Can there even be a discussion to argue against such a perfection? This should be on the news.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Not to be a nay sayer, but what is a Dragonfire jet and why does it have the American Airlines logo on it't tail? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Great post!

One question......why do you assume the guy marked "C" in the first picture is the same guy shown in the second picture? , he looks nothing like him, the guy in the second picture is wearing braces, the only similarity is that they are both wearing blue shirts

How many other guys are behind the group marked `G` holding a plasma feed?
. He has his head turned at a different angle these pictures were supposedly taken within a few seconds of each other, look at the patient he is holding the plasma for, the stretcher has disappeared and they appear to have changed sex

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Great post!

It looks to be the same guy.

Under the "holster", at the very bottom, you can see the strap (inverted "V") where his suspenders ("braces") connect to his trousers.

Thing is, I don't think that's a holster. At least not for a sidearm.

And I'm pretty familiar with aircraft, but I've never heard of a "Dragonfire" before.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
. He has his head turned at a different angle these pictures were supposedly taken within a few seconds of each other, look at the patient he is holding the plasma for, the stretcher has disappeared and they appear to have changed sex

The stretcher is still there (Marked "E"). You can't really tell the sex of the patient.

I don't know what you're getting at with the plasma drip.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerJoe
Not to be a nay sayer, but what is a Dragonfire jet and why does it have the American Airlines logo on it't tail? Thanks.

The Jet is a small Jet used by the U.S.A.F. the logo is used as a mind trick, I was just trying to find a video then of a guy doing card tricks, everyone who watches it are engrossed in his tricks so much, that he changes shirts 4 times and uses different back drops etc, and you just do not notice it, a great indicator of how our brains work

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3ae84989a83.jpg[/atsimg]

There are no inconsistencies in this picture. Upon closer inspection, you'll realize that the "gun holster" on the man (labeled C) is actually his right suspender next to his dark colored tie. The line across his side is simply a crease in his shirt. Also, the color of his trousers does not change. Digital cameras typically have auto white balance and exposure. If you look at the color of the Pentagon building in the background, you'll notice in the picture on the right that it look "blue-er". This is due to a change in white balance. His trousers are the same color, they just appear (due to camera inconsistencies) to be more blue, along with everything else in the picture.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

The two pictures here have been taken at different times, notice that the shadows are different:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/060c70cc6f5b.jpg[/atsimg]

The top one is obviously taken earlier than the bottom one.

Even the circle of brown grass as pointed out by the arrow is in a slightly different position.

Not the same photo.

[edit on 5/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

For what it's worth, I think 9/11 was an inside job....but........I disagree with you on the picture of the guy with the plasma feed, in the first picture the guy appears to be standing much closer to group "G" than in the second picture, also how do we know that the pictures were only taken a few seconds apart?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

The stretcher is still there (Marked "E"). You can't really tell the sex of the patient.

I don't know what you're getting at with the plasma drip.

The stretcher has completely changed places, I cannot emphasize any more on why it is the same guy, put it like this - No one else is holding a plasma feed wearing braces are they?

It is kinda hard to see the sex change I had the original pictures on power point, which are a whole lot clearer than jpeg images unfortunately

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Assuming it's the same man, how can you tell he's missing a holster and his trousers are a different colour when his lower torso is obscured by another figure?

I don't see the background is "completely different" in the debris photos - although it is difficult to judge with such small images. In the lower photo, the Pentagon and white-shirted figures look much closer because the intervening space is greatly foreshortened by the telephoto effect.

I don't wish to pour scorn, but I think spot-the-difference analyses which depend upon small or even quite large perceived differences are too subjective to be valuable in this context.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerJoe

The Jet is a small Jet used by the U.S.A.F. the logo is used as a mind trick, I was just trying to find a video then of a guy doing card tricks, everyone who watches it are engrossed in his tricks so much, that he changes shirts 4 times and uses different back drops etc, and you just do not notice it, a great indicator of how our brains work

/cheers.

I have no idea why the logo on the tail would be a mind trick, that's not the first thing I noticed. And I can't find any reference to a Dragonfire aircraft. What's the USAF designation? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by C0mmonen5e

Perfection?

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies being shown in this 'perfect' piece of work already...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The pictures are definitely not taken a few seconds apart......look at the angle of the shadows from "truck A" in the first picture, they flow behind the truck.....then look at the angle of the shadows in the second picture, they are flowing in a south/easterly direction.

Also the shot of truck "A" in the first picture compared to the second picture, would suggest that the two pictures are taken from completely different positions

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Seventh

The two pictures here have been taken at different times, notice that the shadows are different:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/060c70cc6f5b.jpg[/atsimg]

The top one is obviously taken earlier than the bottom one.

Even the circle of brown grass as pointed out by the arrow is in a slightly different position.

Not the same photo.

[edit on 5/9/09 by Chadwickus]

Anyone know how to tell time by sundials? Maybe you could figure out by layout in relation to the building which angle this was taken from. Then you could figure out nearly what time it was taken at.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join