It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mass UFO Sighting over my City

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
""TRAFFIC came to a standstill when strange lights were spotted in the night sky over Worcester.

She said: “We have never seen anything like this before. It was amazing. I have never seen as many cars and people slow down just to watch these go over. There were so many.”

Doreen Jarrett, aged 70, watched as the lights passed over the river Severn from her flat in Warmstry Court, Quay Street, at 9.45pm.

She said: “I counted about 26 groups of orange lights in a triangle formation passing over the river.



It was truly amazing, i was there, it was quiet, people seemed to be unified, strangers were talking to each other, there was a great atmosphere.

One of the best sightingsi have witenessed!

www.berrowsjournal.co.uk...




posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All those people. I hope some good pics turn up.

My favorite part of the story though, was this quote:




“They were quite biggish. They came over in clusters of two or three. They were circular in shape and made no noise.

“I’m not senile and I only had one drink at lunchtime so I’m quite sure of what I saw. I wonder if anyone knows what they were?"


haha.
Like I say, hopefully with that many people, some more pics will surface.



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah it has been happening all the time check this article out
UK UFOs



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
""TRAFFIC came to a standstill when strange lights were spotted in the night sky over Worcester.

She said: “We have never seen anything like this before. It was amazing. I have never seen as many cars and people slow down just to watch these go over. There were so many.”

Doreen Jarrett, aged 70, watched as the lights passed over the river Severn from her flat in Warmstry Court, Quay Street, at 9.45pm.

She said: “I counted about 26 groups of orange lights in a triangle formation passing over the river.



It was truly amazing, i was there, it was quiet, people seemed to be unified, strangers were talking to each other, there was a great atmosphere.

One of the best sightingsi have witenessed!

www.berrowsjournal.co.uk...


You were there? Such a "truly amazing" incident and that is all you have to say? One would think you would write an essay though. Please dude, give us more that



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17


She said: “I counted about 26 groups of orange lights in a triangle formation passing over the river.


Chinese lanterns.

Case closed.

Next thread please.



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


Everyone knows they weren't chinese lanterns

it was obviously swamp gas



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
reply to post by Sam60
 


Everyone knows they weren't chinese lanterns

it was obviously swamp gas


You are wrong.

I have checked it with my new software.




posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


lol I was being facetious



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
reply to post by Sam60
 


lol I was being facetious


My "Sam60 Swampogasometer" is under development.



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by zetamafia911
reply to post by Sam60
 


Everyone knows they weren't chinese lanterns

it was obviously swamp gas


You are wrong.

I have checked it with my new software.



loooool



and the woman said they were flying in triangular formation omg

thank god we have the new Sam60Lanternometer!!!! since chinese lanterns are becoming more often since we dont have any things damaging Ufology enough



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ay up it's the ufo orbs again Haydn. I was going to go out hunting for them tonight matey but my mates pulled out. I just can't get over what is going on in the sky over the UK. This must be being taken very seriously by the MOD whatever they say regarding no defence significance. They are certainly intelligently controlled and have been recorded throughout history right back to the 'Star' of Bethlehem.

Haydn you say this place is your city. Can you tell me if the area is crossed by any major ley/energy lines? Also are there any large stone circles/hill worshipping points on the route these ufo orbs were flying over?

[edit on 5-9-2009 by spacecowboy]



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join