It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I don’t know what it’s all about.
One reason I posted this.
I'm trying to find out though in contacting the person who has credits on the video and I'll post more information as I find it.

As for the pig - it just can't be a human in there.
But it isn't really a pig.
*It* dances around with a girl - looks to be taken from what - around the 1930’s? Late 1920's?

The pig wags it’s tongue, bares it’s teeth, rolls it’s eyes in a very inhuman and disturbing manner. I can't describe how awful it is.

If the pictures make you *feel* anything negative, please, don’t watch the video.

It's horrible.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I cannot watch the video from my work computer, and I don't know enough about seseme street to bring that into the equasion, but to me it looks like a dead pig being posed, and I think that is one sick form of entertainment. If I am right and it is a dead pig, then yes, this is disturbing!

Yeah the pig is CLEARLY not real.

I mean pigs that walk on their hind legs and are over 6ft tall...

Granted, you didn't see the video perhaps... but even the stills don't look real.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Seriously

I can ynderstand why the vid creeps you out, it's designed to produce a creepy effect.

Not everyone likes to have those parts of them stimulated, truthfully I like very complex emotional states... enjoy things that stimulate opposing reactions within me...

But any odd combination can be very unsettling

This is revulsion the pigs, with another emotion elmo which might create depending upon how you view elmo, feelings of home and warmth or children,...maybe even trigger Love

It forces you to make connections that could be very unsettling.

As I don't like Elmo... it was mostly a creep show for me and that's simple to absorb, lots of people like Horror or Gross things and the reaction it produces.

But I actually stand by my point on Elmo, I really dislike the way they hypnotize children and teach simple fundamental things, a child might not know what we do, but their ability to learn is 100x greater... it's like low level programming to me. Per fact every child is born a genius, this is not what we should feed them...

Just taking a moment to stand on my soap box on the subject

But your reaction to this is normal, it's disconcerting blend of emotional triggers audio and visual.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
you lot are joking right. This scares you? this is evil, pffff wait till satan shows you evil then you will be like me and see its just a dude in a suit. Come on people.
ricky rocks find joy in that and get over the pig.

converted 'All Caps' - please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 4/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Fabulous post.
This is the kind of thing I was hoping for!

You too YummieFreeLunch

Yes, I’m glad I’m sensitive to it - I’m just surfside how sensitive.

I’ve seen horrid films like the one that was posted (and removed) on here last week - (a man getting his head kicked in) - and yes, I had a strong reaction to that - empathy for the man.

But this video - it makes me feel like I’m watching - evil.

peace and thanks you two!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by blupblup

Dito, that pig freaked me out aswell!! And would also like to know were that was taken from....

Peace

It's just disturbing huh?

Really twisted...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Oh great. I'm in trouble.

link   

I agree, Elmo is kinda creepy
Its all bizarre stuff like Alice in Wonderland.

Like I said..if this creeps out silo..dont watch NIN..cuz it will..and Trent is good for that..here ya go if you like, Silo

well sorry..i used to be able to post vids..now seems like I cant..sighs..linky if your interested..its along the same creepy lines anyway

NIN

link   

Originally posted by youfirst
YOU LOT ARE JOKING RIGHT. THIS SCARES YOU? THIS IS EVIL, PFFFF WAIT TILL SATAN SHOWS YOU EVIL THEN YOU WILL BE LIKE ME AND SEE ITS JUST A DUDE IN A SUIT. COME ON PEOPLE.
RICKY ROCKS FIND JOY IN THAT AND GET OVER THE PIG.

You believe in Satan?-ppffft

But I do agree with you about Gervais, loved him in The Office (English version)

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
they both smiled at the end like the pig, wat was that about

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

YOU LOT ARE JOKING RIGHT. THIS SCARES YOU? THIS IS EVIL, PFFFF WAIT TILL SATAN SHOWS YOU EVIL THEN YOU WILL BE LIKE ME AND SEE ITS JUST A DUDE IN A SUIT. COME ON PEOPLE.
RICKY ROCKS FIND JOY IN THAT AND GET OVER THE PIG.

Thank you for your opinion.
I mean that.
You might want to edit your post and take out the all caps (ATS would rather you did) - but - I am appreciative of your opinion.

So, you *feel* nothing when you watch it?

Interesting.

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

How cool is that?
The NIN didn’t bother me a bit.
Just a creepy vid - not even that creepy - I mean it was a wannabe creepy vid (no offence at all to NIN) - but it doesn’t compare at all to the Pig.

*Still wondering why*

I hope more people give their opinion of the video you posted versus the pig one...

Interesting stuff that.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

so swine flu doesnt scare you? how if u or ur loved one gets it?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Pigs are just disgusting Silo, always been associated with demons, curses the foul...even Christ supposedly cast Legion into a herd of pigs whole cultures ban them as food, the meat is even the closest meat to human available on the market

Pigs are sick period... eat in their own poop and I don't care how smart some might be I would never want one around... Prion disease of lesser fatal kinds that warp the mind most likely run rampant in the meat...

so pigs just disgust allot of people period myself being one of them.

Then add to this being an artificial Pig mockery blown up to human size and posed with some pretty girl making tongue gestures that are... hungering, sexual lustful perhaps...

yeah it's pretty repulsive lol

I'd like to know who made those original scenes...

I'll stab a guess given the B&W vintage look...

Who ever it was was Artsy, Into Film, Heroin and Aleister Crowley

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

How cool is that?
The NIN didn’t bother me a bit.
Just a creepy vid - not even that creepy - I mean it was a wannabe creepy vid (no offence at all to NIN) - but it doesn’t compare at all to the Pig.

*Still wondering why*

I hope more people give their opinion of the video you posted versus the pig one...

Interesting stuff that.

Thanks!

Well, hon..it had the piggy in it alot!!!
Hmm..maybe it was in different context that bothered you..Im just trying to help your delima!
You know..theres a Trent Reznor here in ATS..im just wondering if its the real one..maybe you could ask him, why the pigs?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I'd like to know who made those original scenes...

Maybe I should have added I love pigs.
lol
Pigs are wonderful creatures.
I know I know you went on about how gross they are - and you’re right.
Poor pigs that are not given a chance to live the way they should, are gross.
But, raise them from a *puppy* and let them live in clean surroundings and they are smarter than dogs, cleaner (don't get fleas) and are really incredible wonderful animals.

I’d go on with pig stories, but, I don’t want to go off topic.

Naw, I don’t think it had anything to do with me liking pigs or not, but good call.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Its so sad..that these poor pink lil creatures get such a bad name...I know..you'll think im a sap..but how can I help it!!!

They've been murdered in all our childrens stories..3 little pigs for one!! The jews hate them...the bible hates them...

What have these poor lil pink creatures done that makes the world condemn them to bacon!!!!!

Well...I guess I'll have to be an advocate to save the poor piggies if this keeps up!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
That is make believe.
This is the real evil that has destroyed this country from within
using greed as a mantra:

Thanks Dick.
P.S. What about the financial terrorists?
Blame it on the scaredy cat voters!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
A much creepier music video (than NIN) would be this one...

[edit on 4/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
pigs do have a bit of a negative reputation, which is too bad, because they are actually very bright and social animals. The pig in this video however, can hardly be described using those words. I think the video is quite disturbing and I think the effect is caused by the contrast. A childs toy on the one hand, and something diabolical on the other hand. Notice alsof the change in music when the 'diabolical pig' appears. Just turn off the sound and the video loses most of its scaryness.
The question that comes to mind when I watch a video like this, is: what was the maker of this video thinking off??
Although the video is disturbing, there is also a twisted attraction in it, it is the same with horror films. Thought they can discust you, you can watch them with fascination. I think it is because this kind of stuff refers to the darker side of us, which some of us try so hard to deny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join