It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO - This is *Evil* - (Warning - Subliminal Photos/Messages)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

HAHA..sorry...I usually dont babble so much here..but Im up late..and Doc..thats funny ..man pig..sighs..ok..were you serious

Hey, I like Silo..so just want to see her happy

link   
okay creepiness abounds

Glickr wont let me convert it to a series of Gifs for individual image shows...

It says "this video contains adult material"

So youtube has blocked it from being broken into frames protecting the subliminal material from view...

link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

So how are people seeing it if it's blocked from view?
Or is that what subliminal is all about?

Sorry, a bit out of my water here.

Thanks for your help, thanks tons!

[edit on 4-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That's a very poignant and disturbing video!! I can see where you can relate that.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The pig freaked me out, I didn't like it. I think it was the teeth and the tongue. It was just weird and I didn't like watching it.
Elmo and Gervais were fine though, even though I have no idea what was going on! =]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ayana]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Pic of Pig sitting in chair

looks like deep close up of pigs tongue...chemical compound/reaction in background

yet another shot of chemicals and new image... actually it is a chicken in here, going back to what i was talking about before this is interesting could just be coincidence but some of this looks like protein denaturing

and pig and chicken Bird flu, swine flu combo...

either just trying to be freaky or there is some kind of message here...

Now silo

you can get the subliminal glance at the images, intended to be seen just bellow the threshold of consciousness (can't fully do the process at best rates 1 in 60 frames per second for maximum effectiveness) on normal software and this is under 30 frames per second, standard internet and video.

But you tube allows the vid, doesn't classify it as adult... and you can be exposed to simple subliminal images...

BUT

when I tried to break this down to see Every individual frame... you tube did not allow with out me bypassing them... to do that

it said I would view "adult images" it blocked the vid from being converted to a series of gifs where the user could look and see what the subliminal images actually are

[edit on 4-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Evil is a purely cultural concept. The pig is a pig. It is not "evil", it is a pig. It has teeth and a tongue, like many pigs. Teeth are associated with biting. Pigs are associated with "dirty" (and that's a load of balls, by the way). Your sub-conscious is telling you that this pig could bite you and the bite from the dirty pig could turn septic (although it probably would not).

You do not understand why you have an instinctive revulsion for this pig (although it originates from your own cultural input, and natural fear of teeth), because this is happening in your sub-concious. You associate the unexplained "feeling of unease" to a supersticious notion like evil.

Also, the long tongue, which in religious conceptions is an attribute of the devil (devil=evil)generaly used in association with sex (I assume that to a certain degree, your morals make you ill at ease with sexual matters), may contribute to you feeling this way.

The use of the word "evil" makes me think you were brought up in a religious environnement, and that explains your reaction.

I see the pig for what it is. A pig, who, akin to many pigs, has teeth, and a tongue. Nothing disturbing about him for me. He's probably been eaten by now anyway, poor creature...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ismail]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I noticed that too, theres a canny few flashes when you watch it, but I didn't feel freaked out at that point. It wasn't til the pig came on that I started thinking - urghh!

I think it might just be the eyes and the teeth. I've never seen a pigs teeth but I wouldn't expect them to be like that! Plus when it's eyes are rolling round, thats usually perceived as possession, which in turn is perceived as bad. And it's letchy look *shudder*
Plus it's not exactly like the cute pigs you imagine in your head. I'm sure if I saw a pig looking like that I'd run a mile, whereas if I see a 'normal' pig I'm like aww, pig.

I wouldn't say in my mind it's evil, but it did freak me out, and I can see why you'd think that it was. I just see it as... weird.

Anyway, I'll try and regain composure since I'm heading off on a very wet paranormal investigation in about 15 minutes. I don't wanna be wandering round a castle trying to 'make contact' with the image of that pig in my head. I'll be jumping at every corner!

Thanks to the OP though, it's pretty interesting to see what everyone thinks about it.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ayana]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

No-one's scared of the pigs.

The discussion is about why some people feel uneasy when watching the video.

What effect does the video have on certain individual's psyche that makes them feel uneasy?

Some use the word 'evil' to describe their feelings, others 'uneasy' and others have no effect at all.

Why does it affect some more than others?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Beacon would probably be crunchier than bacon. Watch your teeth.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The pig is not attractive and the 'spooky' music in the background doesn't help his appearance, but I don't think it's "evil" or subliminal or anything at all. It LOOKS like the close-up on the pig is from the original film of the lady dancing with the pig, but the scary music is added, making it look pretty creepy. I'd like to find the original film.

It didn't offend my sensibilities at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Evil is a purely cultural concept. The pig is a pig. It is not "evil", it is a pig. It has teeth and a tongue, like many pigs. Teeth are associated with biting. Pigs are associated with "dirty" (and that's a load of balls, by the way). Your sub-conscious is telling you that this pig could bite you and the bite from the dirty pig could turn septic (although it probably would not).

You do not understand why you have an instinctive revulsion for this pig (although it originates from your own cultural input, and natural fear of teeth), because this is happening in your sub-concious. You associate the unexplained "feeling of unease" to a supersticious notion like evil.

Also, the long tongue, which in religious conceptions is an attribute of the devil (devil=evil)generaly used in association with sex (I assume that to a certain degree, your morals make you ill at ease with sexual matters), may contribute to you feeling this way.

The use of the word "evil" makes me think you were brought up in a religious environnement, and that explains your reaction.

I see the pig for what it is. A pig, who, akin to many pigs, has teeth, and a tongue. Nothing disturbing about him for me. He's probably been eaten by now anyway, poor creature...

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Ismail]

Interesting Ismail- especially the bit about the piggy biting and the sub- conscious

I didnt like the tongue but wouldnt say I'm ill at ease with sexual matters but you weren't talking to me and I didnt use the word evil...

Thanks to Mopus for the screen shots

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by youfirst

I see quite a bit more

#1 proof by silos and others reaction that subliminal messages placed at frame rates of under 30 fps CAN actually have a discernible psychological effect on people and that has serious implications for computer and television displays particularly high def...

it took multiple views before we noticed the images, in other words if you saw it once most people wouldn't have noticed what they were exposed to

currently there is nothing illegal about inserting a sing;e image in 1 in 30 frames per second

if it has an effect on some, that means people CAN be influenced by subliminal on normal tv and internet displays...

There are some interesting things here within the chemical compounds and the hidden bird/swine germ reaction

It could be simply that the creators are just trying to simply "trip" people out and aren't completely stupid and have some knowledge of current conspiracy theory...

But both strike home on 2 fronts

domestic germ transfer of livestock between poultry and pigs and mutation also alluded to in other images...

and

there seems to be something involved in protein denaturing and this is related to prions, mad cow disease and other ways intelligence is being degraded by food processing methods... abnormal protein folding... in brain tissue of particular concern, oddities in human behavior and violence...

Mad cow is the most severe but not the only way this happens... and I honestly believe our methods of raising livestock are causing some serious issues...

Now again they could be just trying to "trip us out"

But the nature of this seems to read guanadine to me and this could actually be by coincidence or intent a message... in regards to the culling of the population and intentional dumbing down of the population via livestock for both methods...

again... maybe just trying to be trippy,but the guys who made this aren't stupid regardless and hit close to home even if partly by accident into some very big topics...

Very worthy of discussion and analysis for a variety of reasons and about far more than simply "being scared of pigs" as you put it

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
let me start by saying i have MS and suffer from many neurological issues...

i watched it on mute, fast forwarded immediately to the pig... it gave me this odd tingling sensation on my brain, and i got chills down my spine. made me very uncomfortable and freaked me out. i turned it off within a few seconds of the tongue and eyes rolling. now that I've read pages 2-4 i'm replying now and just starting to wear off the feelings in my head.

what is that all about?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Nice to have been interesting. The sexual connotations of the tongue are just part of our culture (judeo-christian). You not liking the tongue (associated with sex) may just mean that you don't fancy the pig. Which is probably best. ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join