It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream of armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The block of text below this is my blog from myspace about a year ago. I just thought I would post it on here and see what fellow conspiracy "nuts" like myself think of it. It was more vivid than any dream I've ever had before, and I woke up soaked in sweat. I've never been so scared of a nightmare in my whole life, and I've had some pretty bad nightmares. I'm 21 years old, and I cried almost after this one lol.

This is not a story, this was my dream, my nightmare, and for the time it was happening, my horrifying reality. I Remember waking up in the dream, and I looked up instinctually to see a large meteor like object in the sky headed towards the earth. I was somewhere I've never been or seen before, but it still seemed familiar. I watched the impact of the object, and the sky went red with "veins" of black running through it. I started to run the other way and all of a sudden I wasn't alone anymore, millions of people were running ahead of me. I didn't know where to go, but my family was there. My mom, brother, nana papa, and I think my dad was there too (my Dad was already dead as of 2007 so this stuck out to me too). I blacked out, and the next thing I knew, I was surrounded by reckage, like a junkyard, with a bonfire in front of me. I looked up and the sky was blood red, with hazing black clouds and screams everywhere. I didn't know where my brother was, and all of a sudden my mom, and grandparents were around me, and noone knew where he was. Timmy, my brother, showed up after a little while, and he brought crosses for us to wear. I remember hearing my alarm clock going off and looked up again in the dreamscape as I was waking up, but I remember right before I woke up, something else was about to happen, but I don't know what. I didn't read anything related to the apocalypse before this dream. I dreamed a very vivid, and very real dream about the end of days. I think it was more then a dream, and I just want to share my prediction with the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
interesting dream...idk why but a lot of ppl have end of the world dreams including myself....but in mine i would look up and see some type of cosmic event and ppl would start running and instead of runing i stand there at total peace with it(the fact that im about to die)...and ppl in my dream see and and gravitate torward as if yea he has the right idea...why run..and we all die in a flash of light i supposed..since that all i see and i wake up...ive had 3 dreams exactly like that but different cosmic events(scenarios of the end) but same attituted of peace and ppl joining me in peace..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
I Remember waking up in the dream, and I looked up instinctually to see a large meteor like object in the sky headed towards the earth. I was somewhere I've never been or seen before, but it still seemed familiar. I watched the impact of the object, and the sky went red with "veins" of black running through it. I started to run the other way and all of a sudden I wasn't alone anymore, millions of people were running ahead of me. I didn't know where to go, but my family was there. My mom, brother, nana papa, and I think my dad was there too

I can say i had almost the same exact thing happen in one of my dreams, except i knew where i was. It was even before i started reading into 2012 prophecies and WAY before i heard of Nibiru or anything crashing into the earth. That dream stuck with me for a few weeks after that, and even now i can remember it vividly

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I personally suspect that dreams are not prophocies of future events but snippets of previous lives, maybe you were a dinosaur? (I'm not joking or taking the P).

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
I personally suspect that dreams are not prophocies of future events but snippets of previous lives, maybe you were a dinosaur? (I'm not joking or taking the P).

Well I don't believe in reincarnation and if I did, it would be exlusive to humans, but I don't think so. I believe there is something to dreams.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Prediction or just a crazy dream, if you are on ATS expect to have alot of armageddon dreams
With all the doomsday theorys on here im surpised everyone hasent got one.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Acts 2:17-18 (HCSB)
17 And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

18 I will even pour out My Spirit

on My male and female slaves in those days,

and they will prophesy.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i heard a rumor that towards the end of the world, a outburst of people who had no type of physic connection to world or whatever, start to have dreams of the future and how it will all end. But hey it;s just a rumor

new topics

top topics

join