It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Legal ways to turn down a vaccine ?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
With all the talk of " mandatory " vaccines coming our way I was hoping that some of you out there may enlighten us to our rights of refusal .

Can one use religion as a means of turning down a vaccine ?

Just what are our rights and what does mandatory vaccines mean in a " free society " ?




posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO
 



Can one use religion as a means of turning down a vaccine ?


I imagine you could at least until a court orders you to. The thing about mandatory is that the government would have to track down anybody who refuses. And judging by the 10 most wanted list, they do seem to have difficulty tracking people down.



posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO
 


As for the religion thing, I read somewhere that you can turn down healthcare for religious reasons. But I am not for sure on that one. Sounds sadistic. Its probably a quiz, who knows?

The vaccine, if someone serves you, you could write on it, "this is not legal" and give it back. Not sure what happens after that though. I think you could ask for a hearing. The orders say something like, "we happen to know that you have been in contact with someone who has swine flu, you are ordered to vaccinate." You could ask for a hearing and ask who it was that you came in contact with that had the flu.

Just a couple ideas.



posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There are supose to be legal exemptions in very state within the US. Although Obama released a statement yesterday that the vaccinations will not be manditory but encourages everybody to get them, I do know that all he really did was step back so that he won't be attacked as most employers will mandate them as a requirement for employment in curtain fields and the state will take care of the rest in some way or another.

These two sites are the only two that really great info about the exemptions.
www.vaccineawakening.blogspot.com...
www.healthfreedomrights.com...



posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
With all the talk of " mandatory " vaccines coming our way I was hoping that some of you out there may enlighten us to our rights of refusal .

Can one use religion as a means of turning down a vaccine ?

Just what are our rights and what does mandatory vaccines mean in a " free society " ?


First of all grow a set and tell us where you are from. Are you in Argentina, or Canada or on the moon? I live in the US southwest.

Rules vary.



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Allergic reaction will be another legitimate way. The only problem is whether or not they'll ask you for your doctor/hospital papers.



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
With all the talk of " mandatory " vaccines coming our way I was hoping that some of you out there may enlighten us to our rights of refusal .

Can one use religion as a means of turning down a vaccine ?

Just what are our rights and what does mandatory vaccines mean in a " free society " ?


How about asking them to swear on a Bible that should you take this shot and die, they will be sent to Hell for all of eternity!!!



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
they wont be mandatory, everyone will take them anyways as a 'precautions', only 'conspiracy theorists' wont take, which is less than 5-10 % of poplulace - that is more than enough to complete swine-plan



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Those people with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Arthritis, Lupus and other immune system illnesses can get a Doctor's statement saying the person cannot get the shot because the squalene in the shot would cause the person a serious health problem up to and including death.



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666
 


Ha very good point !

But on the other had , isn't it that 5 to 10 % of the population that they would like to see gone ? After all , the other 90 % of the people see things just the way the PTB like



posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
here is a link to a funny little site that some of you might enjoy .

web.mac.com...



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by angelx666
 


Ha very good point !

But on the other had , isn't it that 5 to 10 % of the population that they would like to see gone ? After all , the other 90 % of the people see things just the way the PTB like


nahh, they only want to rid of ignorant and stupid people, that's what is all agenda abut , so they don't trash planet and don't breed,

don't remember which one of them said now 'its much easier and cheaper to kill people, than educate them' or something similar



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Heh, ATS helped me in the time of need when my parents tried to get me to get the meningitis vaccination in New Zealand. I lied to them and said I "got it" I already knew it would do nothing, and so, I refused it.

It's good to be aware when you are younger.

Any who, If they ever propose this in New Zealand, I will not touch it within 50 metres.

Chances are I've already Swine Flu haha, Wellington, Capital of Swineflu in New Zealand. But all goods g's.

hope these people can deny these false vaccinations. Power to the people.



posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO
 


The *really* funny thing is that they want to do away with all but that 10%. They want to get rid of the rest. Makes you wonder what's really in this vaccine: nanobots? That could be the way they chip you without your consent. And if you don't know it's there or where it is, you can't remove it now can you? But it will facilitate implementation of whatever crazy scheme they're dreaming up next. You won't be able to run, you won't be able to hide. Sheep to the slaughter.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join