It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Discovery with profound implications!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd like to share with you my work below. Don't dismiss it because I know you'll find it interesting.

Linked Paper:
www.gpofr.com...

What I've discovered is very interesting which is why I'm sharing it with the linked paper above. My intent is to make you aware of some interesting findings and spark interest in a new radically intuitive theory. The paper is a hypothetical study into the relativistic symmetry between celestial and quantum objects strongly alluding to the Universe being fractal in nature. It gives some unexpected mathematical coincidences directly linking mass to charge which as you would suspect is of significant interest. Two coincidences in fact which are further compounded by the circular reference to the paper's hypothesis. Coincidences which I strongly believe cannot be ignored.

Many professionals I've shared this with are blown away. They called it the missing piece to the unification of physics and it comes from a misconception of one of Einstein's equation pertaining to relativistic time, mass and the application of scale. It currently states that time of the traveling observer slows down and mass increases compared to the stationary observer. This is incorrect! The equation isn't wrong but it's initial conceptual derivation and how it was interpreted is. Time increases by the Einstein's equation which doesn't mean it slows down it means that for every 1 sec passed for the stationary observer, the traveling observer's passage of second's will increase by a factor given by the equation. Scientists misinterpreted this so incorrectly it has stifled and continues to stifle the progress of science for a 100 years and made it impossible to unite relativistic and quantum physics ever. I find it hard to believe that with so many amazing minds not even one of them thought that perhaps things were being read backwards. My paper takes Einstein's theories and expands on it and what I've found is overwhelming...the mathematical unification of physics.

Also check out:
www.ufodigest.com...

Again, don't dismiss this because this is the real deal.

All I'm looking for is awareness not acceptance.

Share my work freely with your friends, colleagues, teachers and professors.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by MainframeII]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Its funny because aside from all the math involved i came to the same conclusions as a kid, when i first saw drawings and animations of atoms and nucleus's i thought they looked precisely the same and acted in the same way as our system.. And when you go even deeper we "humans" are for the most part JUST like a virus, consuming and degrading our host to the point of death then potentially moving on to a new host..rinse...repeat. It just makes so much sense. good post

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nice advertisement. Anyway.......

Many professionals I've shared this with are blown away to put it mildly. They include many scientists and engineers. Many of these individuals call it the missing piece to the unification of physics and it comes from the misconception of Einstein's theories.

Just read that one aloud to yourself. "Many" scientists and engineers (you left out theoretical physics doctors and a few other professions that would make your stuff seem important) are calling it the missing piece of the most sought after thing in physics (unification). I don't want to burst your bubble, but if this was the case I wouldn't be finding out about it here, but through other circles I run in where this type self-promotional advertising (I call it the "look-at-me!" factor) doesn't get you far.

But, what the heck. I'll ignore the screaming feeling in my gut (which is a very reliable bs detector) and give your breakthrough scientific discovery a quick read through.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Seems to be a cogent argument us astrologers will love to quote. The implications are staggering. The question why the various patterns of physical planets have an influence over people on Earth has long puzzled science, and astrology classics like the Surya Siddhanta have already examined the movement of the planets of the Solar system and the Moon.
Seems like at the fractal level of quantum forces something similar could be happening as up in the sky.
I think especially the corrected type of zodiac (12 parallel to the carbon atom, the building block of life) sidereally, used by Hindus and Tibetans could yield the best results...

We would love to see how retrograde motion (looked at from Earth of course) would look at the quantum field.
The dwarf planets beyond Pluto are not much used yet because they could only give clues to historic cycles, their orbit is so long.

BTW, watch the new moon on September 18 - it will have an interesting effect all over Earth.

Kokatsi
vedic astrologer

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As a layman, I can assure you that I am not as cynical as some who might comment on the subject. I feel you have stated quite eloquently something that many scientists living in the minutae of their own constructs fail to correlate.

You might find the Tao of Physics a fascinating read, if you'll pardon the presumption. I bring it up to point out that reason alone can lead many to see the connection without the math being central to the argument.

I'm no professional but I say "Good work!"

Be well.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MainframeII

I liked the Space-time density part the best.
I wonder if Bob Lazar could comment on this subject.
I wish i had his email address.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
As a layman, I can assure you that I am not as cynical as some who might comment on the subject. I feel you have stated quite eloquently something that many scientists living in the minutae of their own constructs fail to correlate.

You might find the Tao of Physics a fascinating read, if you'll pardon the presumption. I bring it up to point out that reason alone can lead many to see the connection without the math being central to the argument.

I'm no professional but I say "Good work!"

Be well.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

Actually someone else also mentioned the Tao of Physics to me. Definitely very interested in reading it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Could you explain in laymens terms what this is or means please i am completetly in awe of this but am not a science guy..i am jealous of your brain..lol

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Nice advertisement. Anyway.......

Many professionals I've shared this with are blown away to put it mildly. They include many scientists and engineers. Many of these individuals call it the missing piece to the unification of physics and it comes from the misconception of Einstein's theories.

Just read that one aloud to yourself. "Many" scientists and engineers (you left out theoretical physics doctors and a few other professions that would make your stuff seem important) are calling it the missing piece of the most sought after thing in physics (unification). I don't want to burst your bubble, but if this was the case I wouldn't be finding out about it here, but through other circles I run in where this type self-promotional advertising (I call it the "look-at-me!" factor) doesn't get you far.

But, what the heck. I'll ignore the screaming feeling in my gut (which is a very reliable bs detector) and give your breakthrough scientific discovery a quick read through.

Very true. The "look at me" factor is definitely something I don't like also because I rather don't like attention, but I share it for several reasons. First, I have several journals peer-reviewing it currently. One has been at it for months which leads to the first reason. I've had a senior "peer" attempt to steal my work not too long ago. It rattled me a little which aided my current thinking. If I'm right (beside my own personal belief), and that's an if for others to judge objectively and to be proven over time, then this is soo big that prolonging awareness of it might serve me adversely as in the theft of my work. I've positioned myself legally with my lawyer and by sharing it freely all over the Internet to counter argue claims to my discovery by others. The second reason is to just spread word on this new theory that (could possibly change everything) in order to gain support for it by the layman, the fringers and scientific elite. I need to say this even though it might counter my argument or not. If Einstein attempted to publish his work today, he'd be rejected. It was a school friend in publishing industry that favoured his theory for publishing (he had connections). Galileo in his time was rejected and ostracized severely for what we all now to be correct. I'm not claiming to have been ostracized or rejected, but what I'm saying is that nothing will ever change unless the mass public make it popular. It has to start somewhere. Typically its been through publications, but they cherry pick via a lot of subjective criteria such as being associated with an academic institution (by some publishers) and another is to not contradict Einstein and other established theories. So what happens is that theoretical physicists circle the faltering issues with Einstein's work and other established theories by making their own work fit "somehow" along with making it unintuitive and complex to fit the existing paradigm. This is actually normal in any established industry including science, that no longer works as stated my me and many other scientists and is actually a very big issue. I could go on explaining myself, but I want you to judge for yourself and share my work freely.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Please correct me if I am wrong ...

Isn't one of the significant implications of your work, the mathematic representation (perhaps shown for the first time) of what many "teachers" have always referred to as : "As above so below; as within so without?"

Perhaps I am taking too simplistic a view on your work, if so I apologize ...

Fascinating stuff Robert, thank you.

[edit on 3 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Could you explain in laymens terms what this is or means please i am completetly in awe of this but am not a science guy..i am jealous of your brain..lol

Basically, I calculated a value called "S". It's a scale constant between quantum and celestial systems. My hypothesis in the theory are that atoms are simply star system in a different space-time density (or velocity frame of reference). It's more complex then this one sentence. In this theoretical model, gas giants are electrons. From the value of S I've been able to derive Jupiter's mass to the numerical value of an electron charge which is a fundamental value in physics. Basically, the "concept" of scale is unchanging between quantum and celestial objects, or what we call invariant. This concept isn't new, but my exact hypothesis is and so is the value of S. From this basic model and for the fact that value of S is velocity dependent (in one equation), I've "adjusted" Einstein's work.

Just clarify, I don't like saying Einstein was wrong. He was more right then everyone before him and especially after (after part bugs me because so many were involved reviewing his work), but he just not "absolutely" correct. And that's how I see myself also. I think I'm closer to the actuality of physical nature but not absolutely correct as I predict someone else in the future will make my own work better. That's my hope.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well I'm going out on alimb here, totally. Call me what you will, but this is just my *personal experience* and is only my view of what insights i feel i have had. Over the years I've done various mind altering substances. I make no bones about that and though sometimes, it was merely for *fun*. in reality it was actually far more a personal search for a *deeper understanding* of our creation and, to sort of map just where I fit in...

The one phrase that, over the years, always popped into my head, in those altered states was; *As above, so below*. Your paper would seem to suggest I might not be as barking mad as some would suggest

Interesting and well presented indeed, I hope it least receives the attention it deserves, whatever conclusions people come to after studying it..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
never mind

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
PS.... Schrodinger's DoG's post and mine were bought to you courtesy of the ghost of R A Wilson...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Please correct me if I am wrong ...

Isn't one of the significant implications of your work, the mathematic representation (perhaps shown for the first time) of what many "teachers" have always referred to as : "As above so below; as within so without?"

Perhaps I am taking too simplistic a view on your work, if so I apologize ...

Fascinating stuff Robert, thank you.

[edit on 3 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

You're absolutely right. I was contacted by a gentleman versed in ancient Indian and religious texts and he pointed out several correlations between my work and the ancient texts. I found it fascinating. He's one person I've enjoyed conversing with immensely (unfortunately lately I've been too busy). I also wonder if, as he's suggested, that perhaps these ancient Indian texts could shed some light or direction in my own work. Because I'm not well versed in these ancient texts, which I believe are called the Vedic texts but could be wrong, the correlations don't come easy to me.

In regards to North American teaching, because ancient Middle Eastern scripture had influence by the ancient Indian/Asian culture, modern Christianity and Judaism have many textual cross overs. When I was small, I remember my Christian minister talking about the levels of Heaven and that there were many. Is it related, maybe or maybe not, but it is fascinating.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by MainframeII]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

OK, what is the profound implication?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

There are a few implications. First, it unites Newton's and Einstein's work with modern quantum theory. To me this is big.

Second, and perhaps the most practically useful, it gives rise to some very interesting technology. In this theoretical model, the speed of light is not a limit, but is still a constant. Basically, you can go faster than the speed of light not only for travel but also for communication.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Its funny because aside from all the math involved i came to the same conclusions as a kid, when i first saw drawings and animations of atoms and nucleus's i thought they looked precisely the same and acted in the same way as our system.. And when you go even deeper we "humans" are for the most part JUST like a virus, consuming and degrading our host to the point of death then potentially moving on to a new host..rinse...repeat. It just makes so much sense. good post

I think a lot of us have had the same inclination. Neils Bohr, one of the father's of modern quantum theory, also thought the same but there was no exact correlation until now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok, I'm hooked.

www.webelements.com...

I find myself having to read each sentence twice but, hey what else am I going to do tonight, and tomorrow...and..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainframeII

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

There are a few implications. First, it unites Newton's and Einstein's work with modern quantum theory. To me this is big.

Second, and perhaps the most practically useful, it gives rise to some very interesting technology. In this theoretical model, the speed of light is not a limit, but is still a constant. Basically, you can go faster than the speed of light not only for travel but also for communication.

It sounds like a Star Trek subspace communicator,
I read that the aliens do not break the laws of physics. They
just find a way around them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join