It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO at the pentagon on 9/11 or flying truck?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
After watching the video's on page two this thread I saw something a little unusual and would like to see what people thought about it. I did post it there but had no response and was feeling inpatient so decided to make its own thread for it instead.

The red line on this picture is the route the object takes, from left to right.

You can see it here marked with a red circle to the right.

And here.

You'll see it come into view at 1.26 on the left hand side of the screen.

You could say it's just a tiny truck reversing from the scene.

But just compare it to the police car and then tel me what you think.

This thread was made thanks to SPreston, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of seen this in the first place.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
fantastic
i wonder what it cant be

by the way my name is we need to know

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You're kidding right? That's a police car/security car -- a Crown Victoria, to be specific. It's probably the same one that came in through the front gate moments ealier.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
WOW, thats really interesting

S & F

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalSubstance

Dear ChemicalSubstance

Ok great post.

I just looked at the video on youtube, it certainly was not a big aircraft.

To me it looks like a cruse missile. Now he big question is what happened to the aircraft that was supposed to have hit it. Not to speak of the people on board who were supposed to have died in this crash.

It is becoming more and more obvious that 9/11 was not what the majority still think it was. The motives are obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The object you note has caused the semaphore to rise. It seems that the object is a fast moving car, and the camera picked up a bright spot on the car.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
well in all honesty thats the 1st time I have actualy watched the footage of that crash in great detail and in no way is that a plane...

If anything thats some kind of low level flying missle.... but no way a plane

Did they ever release the video footage from the multi storey building across from the crash site that had a perfect digital camera ???

Me thinks not....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Did they ever release the video footage from the multi storey building across from the crash site that had a perfect digital camera ???

Me thinks not....

It's funny.... the Pentagon.. one of the most secure places in the world... cameras literally everywhere you turn... and yet not 1 single bit of footage of a plane approaching or hitting the pentagon.

Yet I can turn on the news and watch a gang beat up someone on a street corner from 5 different angles.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but just thought I'd throw it in there in case it means something to anybody. At the beginning when the police car pulls up the gate rises up and then it comes back down as the police car drives past. But then just as your mysterious object is going by the gate opens again but this time it stays open. Like I said, I don't know if this means anything. Very interesting though. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the post about the semaphore. So apparently it was already noticed.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No offense but doesnt look like a UFO, it looks more like a car than anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Exactly the same thing I see... a car of some sorts taking off over the grass past the building.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What makes you think that an object that is on the ground is a UFO?

At most it would a UMO, Unknown Moving Object.

Seriously, I don't see why anyone can think that this is anything else than a car, it's perfectly visible when it enters the screen from the left.

PS: remember everybody that this is the "Aliens and UFOs" forum, not the 911 forum, so the discussion is about the supposed UFO, not the 9/11 event itself.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I watched the video 5 times looking for what the OP was talking about. Then I realized he is referring to the Crown Vic that drove across the lawn. And that little thing that is as small as the car that hit the building is definitley not a commercial airliner.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
To be honest it is probably that police car, the only UFO that day was whatever hit the building.

I would have expected it to look more like this.

And not so much like this. It almost looks like its hovering about 4 ft off the ground.

Don't think Iv ever seen the police get away from a crime scene that fast before

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
this is a joke right?
You can't be serious... Its obviously a car.
No, I have no proof... except that its so obviously a car...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemicalSubstance
To be honest it is probably that police car, the only UFO that day was whatever hit the building.

Not so fast. I have seen three videos of UFO's during the Trade center attacks. I saw them just shortly after 9/11 and they seemed a little too soon for anybody to be pulling CGI tricks. These videos have mysteriously vanished off the internet though. I did keep at least two of them and they are on my external hard disks somewhere. Maybe if anybody's interested I'll try to find them again.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Maybe if anybody's interested I'll try to find them again.

I'm very interested

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
this is a joke right?
You can't be serious... Its obviously a car.
No, I have no proof... except that its so obviously a car...

this is wat i think too.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is this suposed to be funny? This is somewhat below the level of hologram planes.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If you look at the building itself you can see that we cannot see any detail, those cameras are not made to show what is far away, they are made to show things close to the camera, they even use a large, almost fish-eye lens, to show a larger are, distorting the image, so it's only natural that the car would appear much less detailed than when it appeared the first time (if it was the same).

PS: I think that the gate may have opened as part of the security procedures, if they were going to have police, firemen and ambulances passing in and out it would be silly to close the gate. At least that would be what I would do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join